Author Topic: I'm Guessing that nobody here gives a shit about this - -  (Read 7298 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm Guessing that nobody here gives a shit about this - -
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2010, 12:16:26 AM »
<<That [to stop making enemies] can't be done can it?>>

That is a pretty abstract question, plane. 

Behavior that would never net us an enemy is a very abstract concept , you went there first.

Where we have taken sides , we could have often taken the other side and had the other set of enemy , standing down and being nutral is sometimes not a reasonable choice and sometimes only makes both sides of the conflict enemys.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2010, 08:11:31 AM »
<<Behavior that would never net us an enemy is a very abstract concept , you went there first.>>

I think if you review this thread, you'll see that I went there after you had broadened the issue to include any enemies and specifically implied that the U.S. would always have "enemies."   But it doesn't really matter who was first to broaden the terms of the discussion, since I'm prepared to deal with the broader issues first and hope that we can return to the original problem later.

<<Where we have taken sides , we could have often taken the other side and had the other set of enemy , standing down and being nutral is sometimes not a reasonable choice and sometimes only makes both sides of the conflict enemys.>>

So then which of the participants in WWII are now enemies of Switzerland, Spain, Portugal or Sweden?  According to your theory, they should have lots of enemies from both sides of the conflict.  Or perhaps it only worked that way in the Korean War. Which of the countries that did fight in Korea are now enemies of which of the countries that remained neutral?

Seems to me that you have the theory alright, now all you need are some examples of its application.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 11:47:35 AM »
"There's no point in condemning.....anyone but the U.S. in this forum"

Michael Tee logic....since no one is on this message board from Russia, China, Cuba, Iran, ect, ect, ect,
ect, etc, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect....then other countries gross human rights violations should basically be ignored and really only the US should be micro-ed to the 100th degree about every possible human right violation as if the US is the only country in the world to put under the microscope....and any comparision or any information that puts it all in a relative perspective should be dismissed. The problem with that bullshit logic...is #1 it's not reality....that would be like hammering someone's yard for a blade of grass being out of place while all the neighbors let their yards go to shit and don't even hardly have any grass.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 12:18:59 PM »
Much like the MSM, the evidence of the blinding bias, is usually in what's NOT said/reported.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
<< . . . then other countries gross human rights violations should basically be ignored and really only the US should be micro-ed to the 100th degree about every possible human right violation>>

Micro-ed to the 100th degree?  What is micro or "100th degree" about rape?  About shoving a fluorescent tube up a prisoner's ass?  About suffocating a guy in a sleeping bag to death?  About waterboarding, which your own courts had no problems in sentencing Japs to prison for when they did it to Americans or Allies? 

100th degree, my ass!!!   There is nothing micro about it. 

<< . . . as if the US is the only country in the world to put under the microscope....>>

It's YOUR fucking country for chrissake.  I'd think you would be a little more concerned about what wrongs your own government is committing and a little less concerned about the so-called Islamofascists, Russians and others for whom you have no responsibility and no controls.

<< . . . and any comparision or any information that puts it all in a relative perspective should be dismissed. >>

Oh great, now you're suddenly Mr. Moral Relativism.  Well, fine, if it makes you feel any better, you're worse than Sweden but you're still not as bad as Nazi Germany.  Does that help you?

<<The problem with that bullshit logic...is #1 it's not reality....that would be like hammering someone's yard for a blade of grass being out of place while all the neighbors let their yards go to shit and don't even hardly have any grass. >>

Well, Mr. Reality, I'd say that Abu Ghraib is not a fucking blade of grass, neither are the tortures of Abu Zubaydah nor was the Fallujah Massacre or the torture chambers of Syria and Egypt to which some of America's victims were secretly consigned.  You've got a screw loose if you think MY concerns are unrealistic, while YOUR attempted whitewash is based in realism.  It only proves that your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

BSB

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »
Fakeblower says, "What is micro or "100th degree" about rape?"

At the same time this phony said that the 1,000,000 raped German women had it coming.

Have another nervous breakdown.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »
<<Fakeblower says, "What is micro or "100th degree" about rape?"

<<At the same time this phony said that the 1,000,000 raped German women had it coming.>>

I guess the difference (which Peabrain probably already knows) is that those Nazi bitches DID have it coming.  It was payback for the Nazi rape of Russia and also for the Holocaust.  So what Holocaust and what invasion were the unfortunate rape victims of Abu Ghraib getting paid back for?

<<Have another nervous breakdown. >>

LOL.  Over anything YOU write?  Don't flatter yourself.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2010, 03:30:14 PM »

"Micro-ed to the 100th degree?"

Yes Michael....there is no doubt you are obsessed with finding
US fault & just as obsessed with dismissing fault in others you favor.

"What is micro or "100th degree" about rape?"

It would be like if the parking cops only gave parking tickets
to blue cars...and all we heard was what lousy people
that drive blue cars were.....and then pretend that all
the illegal red, white, black, silver cars were to be
dismissed and then say just you just did
"well the blue cars were illegally parked damn-it!"

"It's YOUR fucking country for chrissake"

Yes it is and thats why I find it ridiculous to obsess
with only the bad...which is not reality because
there is lots of good....and pretend other's faults
are to be dismissed and can't be used as a
comparative base for discussions on human rights.

Especially since compared to most I think the US treats
captured enemy better than most now and throughout
human history.

I'd think you would be a little more concerned
about what wrongs your own government is committing

I don't think my government has many "wrongs" as far as treatment
of captured enemy....in fact I support harsher treatment towards
captured enemy.....I don't want to supply laptops to captured enemy!
I don't want to give captured enemy access to watch World Cup Games!
I don't want to give captured enemy a special religious diet.

I dont want to give captured enemy each a a sink installed low to the ground,
"to make it easier for the detainees to wash their feet" before Muslim prayer.

I dont want to provide the captured enemy loudspeakers broadcasting the Muslims'
call to prayer five times a day.

Oh great, now you're suddenly Mr. Moral Relativism. 

No more like Mr Reality.....reality is what it is....I'd rather be in Gitmo
than most other nation's prisons and especially most prisoner of war prisons on earth.

Yeah sure most countries are going to provide Korans in nine languages, prayer rugs, prayer beads,
new aerobic exercise machines, access to Arabic language TV shows and broadcast of World Cup
Games, provided two full sets of clothing, have privacy in cell toilet facilities, and are
permitted regular showers. Provide  dry, clean, sanitary detention blocks.
Sure most foriegn captured enemies get ample running water and Gatorade.
Sure books and magazines are offered to all compliant detainees and over 3500
pieces of literature are available in 13 languages.

Look at the above list....ARE YOU F-ing KIDDING ME MICHAEL TEE?

You ever seen the movie "Midnight Express"?

"Well, Mr. Reality, I'd say that Abu Ghraib is not a fucking blade of grass"

Abu Ghraib was a picnic compared to most other prisoner of war facilities.

Go to North Korea, go to Rwanda and see how the Tutsis and Hutu treat their enemy prisoners!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 04:41:31 PM »

<<Abu Ghraib was a picnic compared to most other prisoner of war facilities.>>

The God-damn fucking NAZIS never stuck fluorescent tubes up U.S. prisoners' asses, never raped them, never sodomized them, never waterboarded them and never suffocated them in sleeping bags.  WTF are you talking about?  Jessica fucking Lynch was treated very humanely by the Iraqi Army when she was a POW, despite all the lies spread about the story by the MSM. 

<<Go to North Korea, go to Rwanda and see how the Tutsis and Hutu treat their enemy prisoners!>>

What on earth is wrong with you?  Is your self-image really so bad that you have to compare yourselves to North Korea or Rwanda before you can feel good about what you've done? 

I see from your next post that you have even found some jerk-off to try to convince people that waterboarding is OK.  If it's so OK, why did American courts convict Japanese officers of war crimes for doing it to Americans and Filipinos?  Why did the U.S. government lie about it, deny they did it, then lie about the number of times they did it?  Why don't they use it in American police stations if it's so OK?  Who do you think is dumb enough to believe that fucking bullshit?

You seem to realize that raping prisoners is bad, but then you come up with this blue-car-red-car bullshit that is basically nothing more than an argument that others are doing it too.  What kind of fucking excuse is that?  It's a fucking atrocity and it shouldn't be any kind of defence at all to point fingers at other fucking criminals just as bad as your own military.  If it's wrong, then it's wrong.  Period.  End of story.  You think any bank robber ever gets a break by pointing to all the other bank robbers who got away and asking why the cops don't prosecute them? 

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2010, 05:29:31 PM »
Jessica fucking Lynch was treated very humanely by the Iraqi Army when she was a POW, despite all the lies spread about the story by the MSM. 

Part of the lie would be that she held as a POW by the Iraqi Army; this was never the case. She was a patient in a hospital the whole time.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »
"If it's so OK, why did American courts convict Japanese officers of war crimes
for doing it to Americans and Filipinos?"

A Japanese official was convicted of another form of waterboarding on a U.S. civilian....
A CIVILIAN
not an enemy soldier....not an enemy combatant.

I 100% support water-boarding if needed of some captured enemy during wartime.

If it can prevent a massive loss of American life...then HELL YA!

"Why don't they use it in American police stations if it's so OK?"

In rare cases I think they should.....

I would fully support water-boarding at a police station if a judge granted
an authorization like a warrant because there was credible indication that
it could prevent some eminent horrible attack from happening.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2010, 06:04:44 PM »
"You think any bank robber ever gets a break by pointing to all the other
bank robbers who got away and asking why the cops don't prosecute them?"

Yes....a bank robber that robs 1 bank gets less punishment
than a bank robber that robs 10 banks

And if a prosecutor only arrests blonde bankrobbers and never arrests
any other hair colored bank robbers....made up excuses for all bank
robbers except the blonde bankrobbers...yes I think the blonde bankrobber
would "catch a break".

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2010, 06:18:08 PM »
LOL.  So you love waterboarding and you'd support police waterboarding if authorized by a judge's warrant.

I gotta say, I really do appreciate how frank you are about this.

So if one day the cops are convinced you know something about a crime about to go down, and get a warrant from a nice friendly judge that says it's OK to waterboard you because they believe on reasonable grounds that you know a lot about some horrible murders that are about to happen, even if they're not correct, it's OK for them to waterboard you?  What if it's one of your kids, or your parents?  Waterboarding's OK to make anyone talk if the cops think (rightly or wrongly) that they know something?  This could be your mother that get's waterboarded - - or someone's mother - - just cause some cop thinks she knows something but is holding out.  Have you really thought this through?

Also, anything that you think it's OK for Americans to do to their prisoners is also OK for the enemy to do to American prisoners?  If al Qaeda captures Americans and they want to know how many men are in the camp on the hill and how many officers, it's OK for al Qaeda to waterboard them if they won't tell al Quaeda what al Qaeda needs to know?  OK to rape them?  OK to stick fluorescent batons up their ass?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 06:35:10 PM »
The God-damn fucking NAZIS never stuck fluorescent tubes up U.S. prisoners' asses,
never raped them, never sodomized them, never waterboarded them and never suffocated
them in sleeping bags.  

LOL....yeah Michael the Nazis just gassed a few million people....
and did ghastly medical experiments/torture on tens of thousands of others
wow them Nazis were not nearly as "evil" as those Americans waterboarding 3 captured enemy
Yeah sure the Gestapo motto was not "Torture them till they talk".
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 07:05:38 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »