Author Topic: Chomsky Warns of Danger of Fascism  (Read 30208 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Chomsky Warns of Danger of Fascism
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »
<<Notes issued are collateralized by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. The major source of Federal revenue is derived from personal taxes. The point is that if the government is to be the lender of first recourse what it would be doing is loaning the people the very monies that it confiscated from them in the first place.>>

How on earth do you think a bank operates?  It takes money from its depositors and loans it out to its borrowers, some or many of whom may also be its depositors.  What is the BFD?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 03:13:54 PM »
People give their monies to Banks, OPTIONALLY, and NOT confiscated.  There's your BFD      ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »
Oh, my apologies......Bt (or Ami, or Plane), can you say the same thing so Tee can crawl out of his mentally traumatized hole, to respond.  I'm sure the saloon patrons would love to see the probable reinventing of the words confiscate vs save/invest
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2010, 10:05:06 PM »
When you lend money to a bank you have a contractural relationship withthe bank abnd the money is still yours.

The contractural relationship with the US government is that you will relinquish money to them whether you are getting anything out of it or not ,.... or elese!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2010, 12:58:32 AM »
There, now he can respond.  Thanks Plane.  I'm confident Tee was itching to want to say something, but just can't get passed the mental trauma of responding to someone that can consistently put his feet to the fire     8)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2010, 06:40:06 AM »
There, now he can respond.  Thanks Plane.  I'm confident Tee was itching to want to say something, but just can't get passed the mental trauma of responding to someone that can consistently put his feet to the fire     8)
MT knows that I think he is wrong just as often as you do.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »
I don't doubt that, at all