Author Topic: A Lesson To Learn From Mikey  (Read 953 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A Lesson To Learn From Mikey
« on: April 27, 2010, 12:29:07 AM »
Assuming Mikey is similar to other radical liberals debating him/them is a waste of time. For example, Obama has taken the approach that it's his way or the highway. He has done nothing to accommodate Republicans or their constituents. I see parallels between Mike and Obama -- Mike that's not a compliment.

Obama has been wrong on every monument he and Democrats have built for him like the Stimulus, Health Care reform. Even Arizona doing Obama's job with regards to securing the border Obama is against. Can Obama be reasoned with? We know Mikey can't be reasonable with regards to his religion. Is it also impossible to reason with Pelosi or Reid. None of them can be reasoned with. I have never seen people so closed minded, so sure they are right, so convinced they have the answers -- their sureness is scary considering everything they touch turns to shit.

Millions of people are coming to the realization that our country needs help and they aren't waiting or even hoping Obama, Pelosi or Reid will offer any solutions.

The Tea Party folks have the right idea. Pay no attention to the wild accusations by the left. Just focus like a laser beam on the goal, full steam ahead. These piss-ants that are in the way are just going to have to be mowed down. As Mikey hates this country so does Obama, Pelosi & Reid. Actually Mikey might like like us a bit more than the Democrat leadership.

I applaud the patience shown by many here towards Mikey but at some point ya'll gots to come to the realization that the bantering, and so-called debating is not accomplishing anything, except Mikey gets to have his little orgasms when he perceives he got ya with his got ya posts.

It's time to stop talking and start organizing. November will be here soon enough. November is when we have the best opportunity to get our nation going in a better direction. Remember, ignore them, don't listen to them, and most of all don't let them win. This boils down to good versus evil. Either you are with is or against us! Get off the fence if you haven't taken a side.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:38:25 AM by Kramer »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: A Lesson To Learn From Mikey
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 12:50:08 AM »
I am not a Govenor or a legislator , not even a captain of industry.

I simply crave to understand .

I do not discuss with MT with the purpose of converting him , as you note that is something like passing the speed of light .

I discuss things with MT so that my ideas can be challenged .

Imagine this , you own a first rate Jeep , but you never use it anywhere but smooth road on dry days.
You might wish there were some badlands or swamps around to get the best use of the Jeep.

If you think you have a first rate ability to reason , use logic , you might crave to take it out boggin.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 12:55:03 AM »
I am not a Govenor or a legislator , not even a captain of industry.

I simply crave to understand .

I do not discuss with MT with the purpose of converting him , as you note that is something like passing the speed of light .

I discuss things with MT so that my ideas can be challenged .

Imagine this , you own a first rate Jeep , but you never use it anywhere but smooth road on dry days.
You might wish there were some badlands or swamps around to get the best use of the Jeep.

If you think you have a first rate ability to reason , use logic , you might crave to take it out boggin.

Plane don't get me wrong -- there's nothing more thrilling than exchanging ideas with a psychopath. We just have to understand, and I know you do, that it won't make him healthy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 02:00:26 AM »
Plane don't get me wrong -- there's nothing more thrilling than exchanging ideas with a psychopath. We just have to understand, and I know you do, that it won't make him healthy.

Well said.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 02:07:46 PM »
<<Remember, ignore them, don't listen to them . . . >>

Hey wait a minute.  I'M supposed to be the psychopath who's so sure of himself that it's scary.

<< . . . and most of all don't let them win. >>

LOL.  "They" win every fucking "election."  Obama gives you health care without a public option, let alone without a single payer.  The insurance industry loves it.  "They" won with Obama just as "they" would have won with McCain.  You have "War on Terror," you have torture, you have refusal to prosecute torturers, you have surveillance and you have massive handouts to the financial sector to "save" them.  Don't let "them" win?  Who are "they?"  The guys who run the predator drones and Wall Street will win every time.  The torturers win and the assassins win.  The "elections" don't mean shit.

<<This boils down to good versus evil. >>

The election?  It boils down to evil vs evil, actually.   Wanna guess who wins?  Nancy "Impeachment is off the table" Pelosi or Mitch ("We'll only filbuster the bizarre") McConnell?  Geeze I'm holding my breath, the suspense is killing me.  Who's gonna win?  Evil 1 or Evil 2?

<<Either you are with is or against us! Get off the fence if you haven't taken a side.>>

Kramer, you're nuts.  There IS no fence.  The game is fixed from the start.  If you REALLY want to take a side, just stay where you are.  You don't have to vote.  Your ass already voted for you.   If you want to take the other side, move to China.  Or the hills of Afghanistan.

Here's my prediction for the elections.  Obama was elected by people who really wanted to see a new path for America.  There was no change.  Voting with those who wanted change were persons who didn't give a shit about paths for America and crap like that, but were very scared about the economy and freaked out by McCain's idiotic claim that the fundamentals of the economy were sound on the very day that the fucking roof was falling in.  I call them the scared rabbits.

Well the scared rabbits are going to vote GOP simply because they aren't scared any more.    And those who wanted change are never going to vote GOP, but they won't bother to show up for Obama any more.  He's lost his base, Pelosi and Reid as well have lost theirs.  NOBODY who wants to see America on a new path is going to vote for anybody because they know that on neither side of the aisle can they find change.

So it'll be GOP by default.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 10:04:29 AM »
No, I voted for a Mavrick and his corruption busting partner.

I thought the best thing to expect from Obama would be that he would make Bush look good in hindsight.

Well I have got that much anyway , I guess I can be sanguine.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 11:58:03 AM »
 ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »
No, I voted for a Mavrick and his corruption busting partner.

I thought the best thing to expect from Obama would be that he would make Bush look good in hindsight.

Well I have got that much anyway , I guess I can be sanguine.

The day Obama got elected I told a friend (who said we needed change from Bush, meaning she voted for Obama) that one day you will look back on the Bush days longingly. What I meant by that was by the time Obama is finished with his hope and change this country will be so massively screwed up.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »
<<What I meant by that was by the time Obama is finished with his hope and change this country will be so massively screwed up.>>

You wish.  Me too.  Sorry Kramer, it'll be the same shitty country that it is now - - no better, no worse.  One day you'll realize that whoever you vote for, you get the same shit.  The country is set up that way, and so are its phony "elections."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 01:34:53 PM »
Yea, unlike those perfectly valid elections in Cuba, Iran, and Saddam-era Iraq     ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle