Author Topic: Bush Caused Times Square Bomber to Commit Act  (Read 3462 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bush Caused Times Square Bomber to Commit Act
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:03:40 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_times_square_suspect;_ylt=AhuCiTeSFa3rHDzqzzF5QFys0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNvMzE5MGdsBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNTA1L3VzX3RpbWVzX3NxdWFyZV9jYXJfYm9tYgRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzYEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA2Jyb2tlcm55Ym9tYg--

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. – A real estate broker says the Times Square bombing suspect told him years ago he disliked President George W. Bush and the Iraq war.

Igor Djuric (JOOR-itch) represented Faisal Shahzad (FY'-sul shah-ZAHD') when he was buying a home in 2004. Djuric says he could not remember the exact words but said Shahzad made clear he didn't like Bush or his policy in Iraq. He says the comments were not hateful, but he was surprised to hear them because they hardly knew each other.

Djuric says Shahzad also asked him if he was Muslim.

Shahzad bought the home for $273,000 and lost it to foreclosure last year. Frank DelVecchio, a broker trying to sell it for Shahzad, said Shahzad told him to let the bank take the house. He says Shahzad said he owed too much on it and planned to return to Pakistan.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Bush Caused Times Square Bomber to Commit Act
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 01:11:01 AM »
It's very likely that if he'd been able to keep the house, he would have had a stake in America and been less likely to turn violent.

However, what amazes me is that the U.S. public sees no problem with bombing, killing and torturing Pakistanis or Muslims in general but go into emotional overdrive when some Pakistanis or Muslims want to return the favour. 

Live by the sword, die by the sword.  Or, as ye sow, so shall ye reap.  I don't think Americans are reading their Bible enough.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 01:56:08 AM »
It's very likely that if he'd been able to keep the house, he would have had a stake in America and been less likely to turn violent.

However, what amazes me is that the U.S. public sees no problem with bombing, killing and torturing Pakistanis or Muslims in general but go into emotional overdrive when some Pakistanis or Muslims want to return the favour. 

Live by the sword, die by the sword.  Or, as ye sow, so shall ye reap.  I don't think Americans are reading their Bible enough.

It is 100% fact had he stayed in Pakastan, and not allowed here, he would not have been given a loan he wasn't qualified for but also he would not have had the chance to bomb NYC.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 06:53:06 AM »
Another 100% fact is that there is no reason any vehicle should be allowed to park on any street in the Times Square area or in any area with a comparable volume of pedestrian traffic.  If this guy was a real bomber with a real bomb, it's just pure happenstance that nobody got hurt.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 12:50:14 PM »
Another 100% fact is that there is no reason any vehicle should be allowed to park on any street in the Times Square area or in any area with a comparable volume of pedestrian traffic.  If this guy was a real bomber with a real bomb, it's just pure happenstance that nobody got hurt.

that's right he was a fake terrorist with a fake bomb and it's somebody's else's fault that SUV's are allowed in Times Square. Is it Obama's fault for 1. not watching this guy after he returned from terrorist training school in Pakistan and 2. for allowing him on the airplane after he was added to the No Fly List? Of course not but it was Bush fault for Katrina. Do you see what a joke you people are to the world?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 02:30:24 AM »
You know what's kinda sad but funny, all rolled up into one.....you have these dare I say, "hysterical" leftists criticizing Tea party folk for violence that none can attribute to them, while ignoring the violence being caused by those who didn't like the AZ law, and now you have this probable Islamic Terrorist supposedly acting because of anger at Bush & the Iraq war

So, if a theoretical RW attack were to occur, its the fault of the Right, the tea party folks and their stealth advocation of violence
If a Islamic terrorist attack were to occur, its the fault of the Right, Bush and his polcies

Seems the Right can't win here, can they
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 12:05:12 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
<<Do you see what a joke you people are to the world?>>

Sure, if "the world" consisted of right-wing nut-jobs, I guess "us people" WOULD be a joke to them.

In the first place, both the Detroit airport incident and this one in Times Square are suspicious because "alert bystanders" foiled plots of mass murder before anyone got hurt.  In the Detroit airport incident, which seems to have fallen completely off the media screen since a passenger overheard by chance how the "terrorist" was let onto the plane with what in retrospect can only be CIA intervention, there was  other evidence of government involvement in the form of video surveillance of the "terrorist" during the flight.  In the Times Square incident, the unlikely sequence of events, the car bomb giving off smoke, the "alert bystander," "alert NYPD cop," etc. and in both incidents, the fact that a relatively simple operation by "trained terrorists" failed in the moment of what should have been relatively simple execution.

In view of the U.S. government's past willingness to stage fake evidence of threats, from the Gulf of Tonkin to the "troops massing on the Saudi border" hoax of the First Gulf War to the "WMD" hoax of the Second Gulf War, it seems to be to be totally crazy to discount the possibility that these "terror attacks" might also be fakes, to justify not an attack on some new Third World victim but on the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

The only ones whose credibility is at stake are those who deny the possibility and not those who propose it.

We also think it is crazy to believe that America can continue to rape, torture, murder and massacre its way across the Middle East, without expecting the people of the Middle East to plot some kind of revenge attack, however inadequate, against the Americans.  To deny that is also to expose one's credibility to the risk of ridicule.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »
Warning to all ambitious young men aspireing to become martyers!

The CIA has deeply infiltrated ALL of the Al Queda affiliates , and Israel has inserted Mossad agents throughout all of the other organisations formed to express the rightious wrath of the opressed peoples.

These agents may look like normal and rightious persons , they may even be people you have known all of your life, but trust them not, they may have remote controll chips implanted in their brains and cameras replaceing their eyeballs.

SO If someone offers you an oppurtunity to myrter yourself but gives you a bomb to carry next to your ass only big enough  to cause third degree burns  on yourself , or if your instructor assures you that pure manure is a reliable explosive and teaches you to leave your keys behind in your car bomb.

BEWARE This person may be a CIA or Mossad agent hoping to get you caught in a humiliating failure , to be safe , shoot this guy as soon as you realise that he is setting you up to endure such a failure.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 01:10:28 PM »
<<Do you see what a joke you people are to the world?>>

Sure, if "the world" consisted of right-wing nut-jobs, I guess "us people" WOULD be a joke to them.

Is it not the case that 90% of the worlds population is more conservative than you are?

Perhaps 99%?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »
Warning to all ambitious young men aspireing to become martyers!

The CIA has deeply infiltrated ALL of the Al Queda affiliates , and Israel has inserted Mossad agents throughout all of the other organisations formed to express the rightious wrath of the opressed peoples.

These agents may look like normal and rightious persons , they may even be people you have known all of your life, but trust them not, they may have remote controll chips implanted in their brains and cameras replaceing their eyeballs.

SO If someone offers you an oppurtunity to myrter yourself but gives you a bomb to carry next to your ass only big enough  to cause third degree burns  on yourself , or if your instructor assures you that pure manure is a reliable explosive and teaches you to leave your keys behind in your car bomb.

BEWARE This person may be a CIA or Mossad agent hoping to get you caught in a humiliating failure , to be safe , shoot this guy as soon as you realise that he is setting you up to endure such a failure.

;D     touche', Plane
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 04:27:37 PM »
<<Is it not the case that 90% of the worlds population is more conservative than you are?

<<Perhaps 99%?>>

No I would not think so.  I think you are brainwashed by the MSM into believing that "conservative majority" constitutes the mainstream.  Considering that in most past elections, barely 50% of Americans bother to vote, I'd say there's a helluva lotta untapped cynicism out there, and with good reason.   Your country is not what it seems to be from the outside and not what you try to present it as.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 04:37:28 PM »
<<Is it not the case that 90% of the worlds population is more conservative than you are?

<<Perhaps 99%?>>

No I would not think so.  I think you are brainwashed by the MSM into believing that "conservative majority" constitutes the mainstream.  Considering that in most past elections, barely 50% of Americans bother to vote, I'd say there's a helluva lotta untapped cynicism out there, and with good reason.   Your country is not what it seems to be from the outside and not what you try to present it as.

What has my attitude or opinion have to do with your political leaning?

Which seems to be -leaning so far to the left so as to approximate horizontal.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 09:00:39 PM »
<<What has my attitude or opinion have to do with your political leaning?>>

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought you were accusing ME of being way out of the mainstream.  Obviously, if you have a distorted view of the mainstream and where it's at, then your attitude or opinion of where the mainstream is would have everything to do with your opinion of how far out I am from the mainstream.

<<Which seems to be -leaning so far to the left so as to approximate horizontal.>>

I am proud of being further left than Fidel Castro.  If you want to accuse me of being left-leaning or far-left leaning, that's OK with me.  I'm proud of it.  Just don't try to tell me I'm the only one, or I'm part of some tiny minority.  I'd say the average American is one hell of a lot more cynical than you are and has a pretty good idea of who runs your country and for whose benefit.  You seem to have your head stuck in the sand insofar as the real nature of America is concerned.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
I am proud of being further left than Fidel Castro.

So what is the diffrence between an accusation and a commendation?

I feel as if I am pretty near the American common man , perhaps slightly to the right of our advradge.

I think it is pretty well documented that the Main part of the media , most congressmen and two out of three recent presidents are to the left of the median , I would like to know how that happens.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 01:17:47 AM »
<<I think it is pretty well documented that the Main part of the media , most congressmen and two out of three recent presidents are to the left of the median , I would like to know how that happens.>>

Probably because you're in Georgia surrounded by racists, homophobes, xenophobes, militarists, war-mongers and fascists and consequently have an extremely distorted view of where the average American (as opposed to the average Southerner) actually stands.

(That was a  troll, plane - - kinda.  But there's some truth to it.  You're in a conservative-rich, liberal-poor environment and it's distorted your sense of what the average American is all about.)