Author Topic: Speaking of N. Korea  (Read 9841 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Speaking of N. Korea
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 11:28:53 PM »
If the insults of either side were to decrease in number I would call it an improvement .

Perhaps even if they were to improve in quality?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »
If the insults of either side were to decrease in number I would call it an improvement .

if you read the posts, and I know you do, then you clearly understand that the only insults in hear come from XO. Sure the occasional visit by BSB conjures up an insult but otherwise XO is the resident mud mudslinger.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 11:40:12 PM »

if you read the posts, and I know you do, then you clearly understand that the only insults in hear come from XO. Sure the occasional visit by BSB conjures up an insult but otherwise XO is the resident mud mudslinger.

In the invective game I want to be anti - insult, if you and I are slinging less mud , what is the problem with slinging even less again?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 11:57:24 PM »

In the invective game I want to be anti - insult, if you and I are slinging less mud , what is the problem with slinging even less again?

well the truth is when XO insults me I feel better when I insult him back. on the other hand he should just keep his smart-ass comments to himself.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 12:02:34 AM »

well the truth is when XO insults me I feel better when I insult him back. on the other hand he should just keep his smart-ass comments to himself.

Well if that is how it ought to be , I guess.

I wouldn't want your head to pop.

I want to see how the other half thinks , insults mostly are chaff to this goal.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010, 12:05:00 AM »

I want to see how the other half thinks , insults mostly are chaff to this goal.

that wasn't an insult, was it?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 12:07:33 AM »

NO ...how would it be?

not if you didn't feel it.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 12:08:56 AM »

NO ...how would it be?

it winded me -- took my breath away. But I'll get over it

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 01:50:20 AM »
I agree that it is futile to explain anything to sirs or Kramer: neither of them will ever concede a single point on anything. Sirs can look up the Gulf of Tonkin and find out for himself what happened as a result if he wishes, or he can remain triumphantly ignorant.  Which generally seems to please him most.

Strange how in a debate forum, when one is supposedly "ignorant", and facilitates questions to propel debate & "education", the response by messers Tee & Xo is simply more of the above.  And yet it's Xo that so frequently complains about the quality of the debate here.  More of that mirror thing again

And speaking of ignorant, I've conceded multiple points in the past, most notably to Fatman, Ami, and Prince (non-immigration related)

Again, for all to see, including those who merely visit the saloon
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:28:13 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2010, 01:27:54 AM »

NO ...how would it be?

it winded me -- took my breath away. But I'll get over it

Ahhhh ...

So you are a good sport after all!