Author Topic: Unfair Enforcement of Standards  (Read 840 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Unfair Enforcement of Standards
« on: June 15, 2010, 01:41:51 AM »
I'm kind of pissed off and offended by the continued presence of the word "Kike" in the title of a thread but of course I recognize the right of BSB to use it as his language of choice to make a point he wants to make, and make it his way.

What pisses me off is that I can't spell "America" the way I think it ought to be spelled, with three K's, to make my point in the language that I wish to use to make my point my way.

I am going to knock off for the night, but if "Kike" is still there in the morning, then I reserve the right to spell "America" any way I like.  It is not so much the word "Kike" that offends me, although of course it is offensive, but the unfair enforcement of standards that rankles my ass.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Unfair Enforcement of Standards
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »
How the hell is B's use of the term, as insultive as it is, in 1 frikken thread title, anywhere comparable to your insidious and repetative use of your asanine respelling of America, in as many threads as you could possibly apply it to??  Unfair?  Maybe to a ignorant liberal, who only see's "fair" when its completely 1 sided in his favor

::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 10:03:19 AM »
OK, I got my answer, "Kike" is still up and running - - so is Amerikkka.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 10:38:02 AM »
So is your inability to answer yet another direct question
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle