Author Topic: Hindus for Hitler  (Read 2001 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hindus for Hitler
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 11:04:43 AM »
The Nazis were surely more anti-Semitic. They were willing to include the Italians and the Japanese as worthy allies and disregard their non-Aryan traits. The Nazis hated the Poles and the Russians because  they were Slavic and therefore inferior. The KKK hated them too, but because they were Catholics and Communists. The Nazis had uniforms that looked best on fit individuals. The KKK robes permitted the kluxers to really pig out.

The Kluxers did not favor exterminating the Blacks, just the ones that were uppity. They were happy with Blacks being sharecroppers and slaves. The Nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews and of course take all their money. The Kluxers wewre not after the Blacks' money, because they had none.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »
what i find interesting is how different the klan is now. they were so powerful they had a headquarters in oakland. Ironicly what did them in was not the government or minorities, simple petty greed which caused fighting amoungst themselves and still is.nothing at all about race.
 neo-nazi i haven`t a clue about them , but don`t even recall any news on them at all

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »
what i find interesting is how different the klan is now. they were so powerful they had a headquarters in oakland. Ironicly what did them in was not the government or minorities, simple petty greed which caused fighting amoungst themselves and still is.nothing at all about race.
 neo-nazi i haven`t a clue about them , but don`t even recall any news on them at all

The government hurt them , arresting key persons , spreading the roumor that they had a lot more informants than they really did.

The SCLC hurt them , they looked a lot more civil and reasonable made the defenders of Christiandom and White virtue seem like thugs and stooges.

And as you say they hurt themselves , some notorious rape and  murder  cases cost them their reputation as defenders of the right.

The origional KKK was supposed to be Robin Hoods Merry men, they wern't really , but neither were Robins guys probly if we knew all.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »
Presumably, Robin Hood's Merry Men were deposed Anglo Saxon nobility fighting a losing guerrilla war with the Norman French conquerers.  I doubt that they were all that merry in Sherwood Forest when they had to catch and eat wild animals in the dead of winter. They had no microwave ovens, and lived in caves and such. Decent tarps had yet to be invented. Merriness was not a feature of the XI Century.

Today's Klan was a reincarnation of the original Klan founded by Nathaniel Bedford Forrest, which mostly vanished in the 1880's and was resurrected by DW Griffith's film Birth of a Nation as a poorboy racist version of the Elks and Eagles and other lodges, a fraternity for the illiterate who dropped out of the seventh grade. They were not all that merry, either, but they were not hunted by any Sheriff of Nottingham. Some of them managed to get elected as Sheriff of Chattalahootchie County, even. I am sure they were somewhat merrier in those days. But all those Kluxers are gone by now, and what we have is their grandsons, guys who seethe with resentment because they were not hired by Jiffy-Lube or Roto-Rooter.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."