Author Topic: Gay War Hero's Speech Interrupted by GOP Debate  (Read 359 times)

Richpo64

Gay War Hero's Speech Interrupted by GOP Debate
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »
Gay War Hero's Speech Interrupted by GOP Debate

Millions tuned in last night to watch a flamboyantly decorated war hero thrice wounded by your catty remarks give an impassioned speech about the trials and tribulations of being a closeted homosexual serving under Bush's barbaric "Don't-Ask-Don-t Tell policy". He was just about to launch into a long, lingering lament on how impossible it is to find a decent nail salon these days when he was rudely interrupted by what appeared to be a GOP presidential debate.

"Why do you think that American men and women in uniform are not professional enough to cater to my needs,? retired Brigadier General Keith H. Kerr pondered rhetorically, when Anderson Cooper and eight Republican stooges burst into the studio and attempted to drown him out by debating each other on a variety of issues that had nothing to do with the Colonel at all.

The Homophobe Party has always been known for its hatred of the GLBTH Community, but I've never before seen them flaunt their bigotry in front of millions of witnesses. And hogging the Admiral's airtime that way just to make some sort of selfish political statement!

It was quite unprofessional, if you ask me.

blamebush.com