Author Topic: Here is the deal  (Read 879 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Here is the deal
« on: December 24, 2009, 12:48:34 AM »
The server crashed due to hardware problems, specifically the Motherboard. I have two offline backups. Oct 09 and Aug 09. I will try to restore with the Oct backup first, if that doesn't work we will fall back to the august backup.

When we restore anything you have posted today will be gone. So you have a choice, post or not.

The actual restoration will probably take place sometime tomorrow. I have a lot of data to upload and then the server folks need to unpack it.

Thanks for your patience.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here is the deal
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »
like last time I`m ok with the lost of any post

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »
When we restore anything you have posted today will be gone.

That's right, LADIES CLOTHING!  Especially the frilly, lacy kind!!!  And sometimes, late at night . . .

I watch Michael Moore movies.
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »
Just let us know when we're "relatively" stable to start posting, with the knowledge that the repairs have been completed. 

Oh, and a VERY MERRY Day-before CHRISTMAS, to my fellow saloon patrons, and their loved ones     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 08:59:53 AM »
When we restore anything you have posted today will be gone.

That's right, LADIES CLOTHING!  Especially the frilly, lacy kind!!!  And sometimes, late at night . . .

I watch Michael Moore movies.

Ummm, umm, I, er, I thought this was gonna be delet - I mean, I . . . , there was . . . , say, um, I am a VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT, I tell ya!   Somebody stole my true identity, that's all this is.  I'm really a woman trapped in a man's bod- I mean I am the REAL Stray Pooch.  This guy here is an imposter who looks divine in heels - I mean who ought to be completely ignored.  Pay no attention to that stunningly dressed man behind the closet door, er, curtain, I mean.

I have to go shoot something and eat it while watching Glenn Beck.  Plus there is a tea party to go to and I can't find my pearl - I mean PROtest signs.  Yeah, that's the ticket!  A real, red-blooded Republican male - that's me.  

In sizzling stilettos . . .

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 09:19:32 AM by Stray Pooch »
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .