Author Topic: signs from the road  (Read 2974 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: signs from the road
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »
*snicker*

*sigh*

Makes me wonder why I bother...

???

H, why would you take that negatively?  I was snickering at the humor of the posting.  It was a good post.  Why on earth would you take my snickering at the humor you were posting as something nefarious??  I couldn't seem to get your link to work, you were kind enough to retry the effort, I still didn't get it to work, and then you kindly explained it, to which I chuckled.  What's the problem??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 03:01:23 AM »
Hmmm....no answer.  Interesting
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 03:55:18 AM »
I pretty much lost all respect for H. On the night of a big win for America he comes in here and takes a cheap, and gratuitous shot at Bush, when Bush was very, very gracious in his statement earlier about H's boy Obama.  It just lacks class. Bush dismantled the whole terrorist network and killed almost all their leaders. He deserves a great deal of credit, as does Obama, in this instance, and our men and women in uniform.

It's also interesting that H whined for years about Iraq, but become silent about it the day Obama was sworn in. He has also not said a peep about our war in Libya, even though that country posed zilch threat to us. H is a complete phony and partisan hack.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 08:17:16 AM »
H is a complete phony and partisan hack.

And you're a dumbass. People like you are the reason I hardly ever come here anymore. It's just the same old people repeating the same old bullsh*t.

See above.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:35 PM »
Your comments are interchangeable with XO or Mickey Tee. They are nothing different. Who needs you?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »
Should we mention that your comments are interchangeable with CU4's and occasionally (ick) Kramer's?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:57 PM »
Your comments are interchangeable with XO or Mickey Tee. They are nothing different. Who needs you?

Actually, if you were smart enough to look, you will see that I have disagreed many times with both of them.

And who needs your cloned ass? I posted a comment and opinion just like anyone else in here, you're the one that chose to make it personal. If you were to look back, you'd also see I have also been surviving flame wars in here since before you drug your sh*tty little ass out of the muck.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 01:29:55 PM »

See above.

Yea, I did...
H, why would you take that negatively?  I was snickering at the humor of the posting.  It was a good post.  Why on earth would you take my snickering at the humor you were posting as something nefarious??  I couldn't seem to get your link to work, you were kind enough to retry the effort, I still didn't get it to work, and then you kindly explained it, to which I chuckled.  What's the problem??
...apparently you didn't

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »

See above.

Yea, I did...
...apparently you didn't

I'm so sorry, yet intrigued, that you feel you are so all fired important that I absolutely must respond to your posts on your timeline, or at all. It must be a crushing blow to your ego that I don't. Perhaps you can find it in your heart, somewhere in those deep dark recesses, to forgive me.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 01:45:09 PM »
Never said must.  Just noted that when I apparently called you on your "error in judgement" as to my *snicker*, you couldn't be bothered to respond.  But when the opportunity presented itself, you immediately implied to me as a "dumbass" for apparently asking you a question that never got a response.

Seems to say far more about your mindset, then mine, with the subsequent efforts to denigrate my question.  Ego that massive, you couldn't have said something along the lines of "oops...my bad.  I thought you were <fill in the blank>.  I should have realized you were merely laughing at the sign I posted.  Sorry".  ??

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 03:54:38 PM »
Seems to say far more about your mindset, then mine, with the subsequent efforts to denigrate my question.  Ego that massive, you couldn't have said something along the lines of "oops...my bad.  I thought you were <fill in the blank>.  I should have realized you were merely laughing at the sign I posted.  Sorry".  ??

Um, no, because I have come to no such realization.

Face it - I don't trust you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
based on.........a ouija board??  I have given you precious little to come to that conclusion, outside of supporting Bush's efforts in Iraq and you not.  And how on earth is "trust" having anything to do with you grossly misjudging a *snicker*, and your continued efforts to steer clear from that highlight, is beyond me?  Again, goes far more to your mindset

But hey, its your ego.  Let me not damage it any more than it has been.  By all means, ignore the question, and just keep calling me names, if it makes you feel better