Author Topic: Obama sinks to a 38% approval rating - he's toast  (Read 9024 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Obama sinks to a 38% approval rating - he's toast
« on: August 24, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »

GALLUP: Obama Approval Sinks to 38%

President Obama's job approval drops to 38 percent.

Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults.

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/08/23/obama-hits-all-time-low-rasmussen-poll

--------------------

Is it possible he won't run again? I doubt even Obama's ego is so big as to run again with a 38% approval rating. He'd lose in a landslide.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Obama sinks to a 38% approval rating - he's toast
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:13 AM »
he's toast
only if we nominate smartly

as of today here is my choice of an electable balanced ticket
that would be a HUGE improvement over Obama/Biden

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »
he's toast
only if we nominate smartly

as of today here is my choice of an electable balanced ticket
that would be a HUGE improvement over Obama/Biden

that is a good ticket

covers a lot of bases i.e. Hispanics, FLA, Experience, Credentials.

I really don't think Obama, and whoever his VP is, could possibly beat that combination.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:33 PM »
Rubio is not actually anyone that Hispanics identify with. He is a prettyboy Cubano richkid, what they calla señorito or playboy, and as relevant to the Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Central Americans in this country as Prince Phillip is to the average Anglo.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
Political Law #5

Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »
Rubio is not actually anyone that Hispanics identify with. He is a prettyboy Cubano richkid, what they calla señorito or playboy, and as relevant to the Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Central Americans in this country as Prince Phillip is to the average Anglo.

OK then Romney and Bachmann, or Palin, or Perry, or Sirs. I think Obama will lose against anybody because he's a complete & utter failure, and by far the worst president this nation has ever had. And DOESN'T deserve 4 more years. And the country can't afford 4 more years of Obama. Maybe he can go be the president of Kenya in 2012!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 02:44:38 PM »
Kramer...it doesnt matter what XO says
XO does not have our best interests in mind as far as who we nominate
But think about it....
Think about the VP Debate....
And the American People  tune in and see Marco Rubio & then see Biden
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!.....Ha Ha
That picture paints a picture very much in our favor.
Just like when Obama was contrasted to an old McCain...part of the past
We must be smart....this election is ours...if we are smart

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »
YOU and Kramer will have very, very little to do with deciding who the Republican'ts nominate. This will depend greatly on which candidate gets the biggest pile of money. Pawlenty had to quit because he did not have the money. Bachmann is a total moron, but she is still in the race because some rightwing total moron is backing her. The single most important factor about who gets the nomination will be donations from big spenders.

Neither of you is very smart politically so far as I can tell, but that really does not matter. I find it droll that you actually think that you will be some sort of deciding factor.

I, on the other hand, acknowledge that I have never had more than my vote in a democratic primary to indicate my preference. It may or may not have been clever for Obama to have picked Biden, but Biden would not have been my choice. I think I would have picked Hillary. But i don't think that a VP nomination is a major big deal.

All I know is that I won't be voting for Romney/ Rubio, and I really doubt that they will be nominated. The way it works is that Romney would get the nomination, and then he would name Rubio, which would be followed by adulation by the party flunkies about his sly and crafty it was to choose a Latino. Then when they lost, they could follow with comments about how could they have ever guessed that Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans and other Latinos did not come out in droves to vote for Rubio.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
YOU and Kramer will have very, very little to do with deciding who the Republicans nominate.

Are you serious?.....You've got to be kidding?....Wow how depressing this news is!
I thought Kramer & I were going to make the decision for the Republican Party.
Dang....I am cancelling our press conferences!

Neither of you is very smart politically so far as I can tell

Opinions are like assholes...pretty much everybody has one.

I find it droll that you actually think that you will be some sort of deciding factor.

I find it amazingly naive that...you think....we think.... we are some sort of "deciding factor".

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 03:53:29 PM »
All I know is that I won't be voting for Romney/ Rubio, and I really doubt that they will be nominated.

Of course; we already know that you will vote for whoever wins the Democratic nomination, regardless of their merits.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 04:13:03 PM »
YOU and Kramer will have very, very little to do with deciding who the Republican'ts nominate. This will depend greatly on which candidate gets the biggest pile of money. Pawlenty had to quit because he did not have the money. Bachmann is a total moron, but she is still in the race because some rightwing total moron is backing her. The single most important factor about who gets the nomination will be donations from big spenders.

Neither of you is very smart politically so far as I can tell, but that really does not matter. I find it droll that you actually think that you will be some sort of deciding factor.

I, on the other hand, acknowledge that I have never had more than my vote in a democratic primary to indicate my preference. It may or may not have been clever for Obama to have picked Biden, but Biden would not have been my choice. I think I would have picked Hillary. But i don't think that a VP nomination is a major big deal.

All I know is that I won't be voting for Romney/ Rubio, and I really doubt that they will be nominated. The way it works is that Romney would get the nomination, and then he would name Rubio, which would be followed by adulation by the party flunkies about his sly and crafty it was to choose a Latino. Then when they lost, they could follow with comments about how could they have ever guessed that Mexican Americans and Puerto Ricans and other Latinos did not come out in droves to vote for Rubio.

Because back on 08 you voted for Obama; If I were you I'd keep my mouth shut, because clearly you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 04:52:06 PM »
I will vote for him again., you foolish dork. He is far better than madwoman Bachman or that imbecilic religious end-timer Perry.

And you are the one who cannot distinguish between sh*t and Shinola.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »
I will vote for him again., you foolish dork. He is far better than madwoman Bachman or that imbecilic religious end-timer Perry.

And you are the one who cannot distinguish between sh*t and Shinola.

of course you will, you dipshit.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 10:10:33 PM »
I will vote for him again., you foolish dork.

Geesh, excuse us for thinking you had some sense of right and wrong. How fucking bad do things have to get for you not to vote for him?

I guess you really are going to go down with this ship. Obama doesn't have a prayer in Florida, with an approval rating of 37% in the state. You're just wasting your vote.

The only one who could possibly save the Dems would be Hillary. But would the Dems be smart enough to drop The One to do it? They were stupid enough to pick him to run last time.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:12 PM »
I would be wasting my vote to vote for some asshole Republican. They are totally incompetent. Some are insane and others are merely evil.

And I do not vote for anyone so I can say I was on the "winning" side. I am not a fool like you lot.