Author Topic: Cain's speech  (Read 7122 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Cain's speech
« on: November 08, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »
Flat out awesome presentation. He answered every question like a man and addressed this directly. Also, he looked presidential up there, despite the content.

This was a better speech than anything I have seen Obama give, and he went totally without notes but for a brief moment.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Cain's speech
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
So we're still left with a he said - she said, correct?  Add to that the timing, add to that Gloria Allred (and who's behind paying her), add to that other "accuser(s) being connected to Obama and/or David Axelrod

Well, Xo, you just might get your wish after all      8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
It looks like he is going to stay in.

I look forward to being amused by his antics.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 03:43:22 AM »
Why is it amusing for somebody's reputation to be smeared by false accusations? That's sick.

One woman works in the Obama administration and her son works for Politico, and the other lived in the same apartment building as Axlerod. I do not believe these accusations are genuine.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
Because the accusations are not false, and Cain knows this.

It will be amusing to see his demise, as it always is amusing to see a blowhard be deflated.

Come on, this clown is utterly incompetent to lead this country. He is ignorant of foreign affairs and proud of his ignorance.

A gasbag motivational speaker is all there is. We are hearing a gasbag being punctured.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »
Because the accusations are not false, and Cain knows this.

And you know this based on.......she said??  Sorry, not going to cut it I'm afraid

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »
I have a right to think that when it is his word against her word and her word and her word AND her word that there is almost certainly something of truth in the accusations. But I would not vote for him anyway, because he is a crackpot and a blowhard. He reminds me of one of the less acceptable presidents of my college. All blather and ego, done in a preacherly style. The president in question was thrown out for incompetence and misuse of funds, but they gave him a nice parachute and allowed him to leave in a dignified manner, which he did not do to some of my colleagues who opposed him. So it is rather satisfying to see this pompous ass get punctured and slowly deflate in public.

If he did not want to be pilloried in public, remember that no one forced him to run for president.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
So, you have no facts to make the claim that her accusations are not false, merely your opinion, based nothing more on her say so.  Gotcha

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 01:29:25 PM »
And in that I am no different than anyone who votes in a primary for or against Cain.

This is not a criminal matter. It is legitimate to vote for or against anyone for any reason. There were people who voted against Hubert Humphrey just because he had a voice like a tortured chicken.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »
So, you have no facts to make the claim that her accusations are not false, merely your opinion, based nothing more on her say so.  Yea, got that the 1st time

I'm one of those Americans that will go with innocent until proven guilty.  Even when its a Democrat

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »
I never saw the woman, never heard her voice, do not recall her name. Wow! what a defense!

I don't see a "flat out awesome presentation" in that. It is not the sort of speech that one can deliver in a "flat out awesome way".

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 03:02:52 PM »
Receipt, date, hotel/restaurant location, SOMETHING.  Wow, what an unbelievable accusation, without such 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 03:35:11 PM »
Rightwingers are guilty unless they can prove themselves innocent, as far as I am concerned.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 03:55:16 PM »
LOL....precisely.  It doesn't matter a wit to innocence or not, "Rightwingers" are guilty of ......simply being

BSB

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Usually these pervs have multiple perversions.(1) Next will probably be his pedophilia.

The guys a bloody pedophile and you want to elect him president of this great land? Shame, shame.

BSB

(1) Of course I wouldn't know anything about peversion, I never got beyond the missionary position.