Author Topic: KKK shoots and kills  (Read 13167 times)

Knutey

Re: KKK shoots and kills
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2008, 02:11:01 AM »
It happens. See the US Civil War.

Of course it does. See the last 8 years.

Seems like a lot of people had problems with the last 8 years of Bushidiocy.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2008, 02:22:30 AM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2008, 03:59:16 AM »
Again, you and your side demonstrate zip effort to compromise on this cultural & moral issue, which presents this whole arguement, not so much of about trying to supposedly facilitate equal rights, (that domestic partnerships & civil unions already can do), but to mandate an acceptance of what many consider an immoral lifestyle choice, with the attachment of marriage to the union.  Your true colors are unfortunately showing there, Xo
====================================
I am proud that my true colors involve equal treatment for everyone, regardless of the antiquated religious bigotry of people who want to force inequality on others.....The rightwing is just being hateful here.

Thanks for continuing to not just continually misrepresent the so-called rightwing's hate, but in reinforcing the intolerance of the so-called party of tolerance
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2008, 05:09:02 AM »
Re: Prop 8

There must have been a few Democrats also voteing in favor , elese the measure would have ridden in on BHO coattails.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2008, 09:11:12 AM »
Thanks for continuing to not just continually misrepresent the so-called rightwing's hate, but in reinforcing the intolerance of the so-called party of tolerance

Sorry bozo, the Republicans financed the homohaters. Intolerance of intolerance is tolerance.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »
>>Sorry bozo, the Republicans financed the homohaters. Intolerance of intolerance is tolerance.<<

The left just doesn't want the people to decide things for themselves. The people be damned. And really, it's obvious which group is the most intolerant. It's not the right who's forcing things down the counties throat.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »
The people be damned. And really, it's obvious which group is the most intolerant. It's not the right who's forcing things down the counties throat.

The Essence of Amendment two was intolerance. Creeps who voted for it are intolerant. They wish to deny rights to others that will not affect them in any way.

Again, the homohaters are telling gays that they can't be married. Again, tolerance is good. Intolerance of intolerance is good.

And, once more, the Republicans funded Amendment 2. It is they who are intolerant.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:12:41 PM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

I and most other sane Americans would much prefer giving up working than thinking, I think. I have given up working already and you apparently have given up both.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2008, 02:46:28 PM »

Sorry bozo, the Republicans financed the homohaters. Intolerance of intolerance is tolerance.

I see that your misrepresentations hold no bounds.  You'll note no advocation of stoning, or beating, or even preventing equal rights which Domestic Partnerships provide.  You see actual compromise from this side, thus hardly the act of intolerance.  You, OTOH, simply keep providing hateful hyperbole, with insults to boot, minus any effort at compromise.  Party of tolerance, my ass
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:25:55 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
I and most other sane Americans would much prefer giving up working than thinking,

Most jobs require thinking.

Even McDonalds.

richpo64

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2008, 05:01:12 PM »
Intolerance is leaving a baby to die because it survived an abortion. Intolerance is forcing kindergarten students to read books about homosexuals. Intolerance is forcing communities to remove Nativity scenes. Intolerance is removing prayer from school. Intolerance is not excepting the will of the people of this country and sending powder in envelopes to Mormon churches. Intolerance is homosexuals desecrating a Communion hosts in Catholic churches. Intolerance is assaulting Conservative speakers on college campuses.

That's what intolerance is. It's not using the system to create a law accepted by the majority of any particular state. The left in this country is becoming increasingly dangerous. They will not except the will of the people are are stealling an election in Minnesota.

That's intolerance, and it won't be long until something will have to be done about it. America will not be stolen by reprobates and power hungry thieves bent on destroying America as she has been known since her inception.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2008, 05:59:39 PM »
Does intolerance include a Catholic priest refusing to allow Obama supporters to participate in communion?
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2008, 06:04:04 PM »
Depends on the basis of the refusal now, don't it.  If it's purely due to being a supporter of candidate X, then yea, and pretty childish on the Priest's part.  I would recommend that those supporters find a new parish, unless of course the goal is to make news vs growing in their faith

richpo64

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2008, 06:34:37 PM »
>>Does intolerance include a Catholic priest refusing to allow Obama supporters to participate in communion?<<

Source?

Knutey

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »
I and most other sane Americans would much prefer giving up working than thinking,

Most jobs require thinking.

Even McDonalds.

Not in everyones case. I can  think of a current lameduck Pres that never boyered to think