Author Topic: So, let's see if we have this straight....  (Read 3605 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
So, let's see if we have this straight....
« on: July 02, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »
Mrs Clinton, the presumtive Democratic Presidential nominee is having a CRIMINAL investigation performed by the FBI, and a tangential investigation iinto the Clinton Foundation, however they merely investigate, and make their recommendations to the Justice Dept.  The Justice Dept, headed by Democrat Loretta Lynch, placed in that position by a Democratic President, will make the decision, as to if there will be any criminal indictment of their presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee. 

Have I missed anything yet?

And just to add to that timetable, the State Dept, having had months to prepare, under court order to release all the Clinton foundation e-mails by this July, have now had that ruling appealed...by the Justice Dept, to have that release of all those e-mails delayed by.....over 20months (how convenient)

And we're to expect "impartiality" by this Justice Dept, and Lynch?

It's clear that Clinton broke Federal law, in how she manipulated her private e-mail server contrary to current law, and guidlines, she herself signed to follow. 
It's clear that National Security was compromised with this effort to keep the Constitutional function of Congressional oversight at bay, validated by the effort to scrub the server before being forced to turn it over, via judicial subpoena
It's clear to that the Justice Dept has every intention to "look the other way", given that its apparent that party loyalty trumps rule of law.  Pretty scary when that's the legal arm of the executive branch

Where am I wrong?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: So, let's see if we have this straight....
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 09:22:27 AM »
You are 100% wrong in that this crap is of any serious importance. You are 100% wrong in supporting an egomaniac ignoramus like Trump. You are a total fool and complete fool, sirs.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 01:45:58 PM »
Exactly where am I wrong?  What part specifically and how so?  This isn't about Trump, so table that deflection effort.  Where and what exactly am I wrong about, in this specific point I'm making??  And no, not just a blanket opinion, you say so.  If I were to say 2+2 = 5, I'd be wrong not because you say so, but because the math doesn't add up. 

So, what am I wrong about specifically?? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 08:55:47 PM »
Favoring Trump over Hillary is unspeakably wrong, wrong, wrong. The guy is a total jerk.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »
This post has nothing to do with favoring anyone over anyone.   Please try to pay attention to what's being asked.   You claimed 100% wrong.....the question is where or how so specifically.  NOT just that I supposedly am, but how so.  Think you can handle that now?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 10:12:49 AM »
Supporting Trump and Republican'ts is idiotic.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 10:43:51 AM »
And supporting Clinton and the Demawon'ts is idioticer     ::)

Thank you again, very much, for demonstrating how you had squat in proclaiming I was wrong.  Couldn't come up with even 1 thing despite the claim of 100% wrong.  I can't thank you enough.  Nice to know how you wouldn't have any problem if a GOP AG, under the umbrella of a GOP President, giving a pass on criminal charges to a presumptive GOP presidential nominee

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 01:43:59 PM »
....Given the timing of events, especially knowing now how the "coincidence" of running into each other, only was able to occur with Mr Clinton delaying his departure for 30 minutes, and the character involved, I would not be surprised if Lynch simply handed him a complete list of the questions that Mrs Clinton was to be asked later that week, by the FBI

But so good to know that for xo, if this were all under the umbrella of the Republican party, everything would be just hunky dory kosher
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:19:40 AM by sirs »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 02:29:01 PM »
   There are several reasons to not like Trump.

But until Hillary runs against Satan I will not be conflicted.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 06:54:10 PM »
She will breeeeeeeeeze into the White House and be an excellent president.
You hillaryhaters will find fewer and fewer places that badmouth her

Trump will trash her and become a running joke.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 07:35:12 PM »
LOL.....quite the polar opposite.  Just read several friends (and non-friends) of mine on facebook, who had no plans on voting for Trump, now completely put off with what just went down with Clinton.  They're so fed up with the dual legal system, one for the Clintons, and one for everyone else, that they're going with write in candidates now.  Scratch that many more moderates & rule-of-law minded Democrats from the Clinton column

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »
If your friends are in California.it will make no difference, Clinton will win in California with zero problems Sooth sailing.
Trump will certainly have a harder time now that Hillary has been judged as unindictable.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 10:07:53 PM »
That's just it Professor Wrong.....the ones I read don't live in CA, except for my brother .  Hardly isolated to CA, but it does bring CA in play with enough disenfranchised democrats, that actually care about the integrity and the rule of law

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 12:27:00 AM »
  I see chickens being counted.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »
Trump gets no benefits from the FBI dropping Hillary's case, that is for sure.