Author Topic: A military coup....in Turkey  (Read 1070 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A military coup....in Turkey
« on: July 15, 2016, 07:59:50 PM »
Interesting.  More instability to an already volatile region.  Ouch, not good news for Clinton, since it makes foreign policy and national security all the more important, as it relates to the U.S. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: A military coup....in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:18:30 PM »
Clinton has been to Turkey. Trump is still looking for it on map. having failed to find in his fridge.

Erdogan is blamed for the airport bombing and another major bombing in Ankara earlier. The Turkish military is very secular,ans Erdogan is more religious. There are disputes about the Kurds as well.

It is unlikely this will be going on for very longing. Military coups have been pretty common in Turkey,
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 08:36:28 PM »
I'm sure Clinton has been everywhere.......on the tax payer's dime no less.  Her resume in foreign policy isn't limited to places she's flown too.  It ends with the results of her decision making.  Which translates into not good news for her, since the actions in Turkey directly impacts foreign policy, and indirectly effects national security.....neither of which are her friends

And NO, professor literal, that doesn't mean Clinton (or Obama) had anything to do with the coup in Turkey.  Knowing you were going to pull that deflection card out, I though I'd nip that in the bud before you tried
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 10:14:45 PM »
Nip yourself in the bud, sirs.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:49:50 PM »
Naaa....I'll just stick with the facts, such as the present Democratic candidate for President, has been proven by the FBI as being EXTREMELY CARELESS in handling our National Security.  And given her track record as SoS, where not one person can highlight even 1 "accomplishment", outside of the miles she traveled, at tax payers expense, produces 2 current hot button areas of concern to this nation's electorate, that doesn't bode well for her.

Sorry