Author Topic: "Barack Obama is the worst president in history,"  (Read 2231 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: "Barack Obama is the worst president in history,"
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 09:19:31 AM »
So the son of the man who, until Sarah Palin flounced onto the scene, was the dumbest VP candidate in US history, thinks Barack Obama is the worst President in U.S. history.

Do I want to listen to his opinion and get all the details?  Thanks, but there's a commercial for a haemorrhoid remedy coming on that I think I'd rather watch.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:26:41 AM »
Tee's 1st shot....always the messenger.  Anything & everything to avoid hearing the message
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 12:00:34 PM »
Yeah tie him to the old man because that demonization worked so well.
What the hell does the man's retired father have to do with anything?
As if Bill Clinton's whoring father should slight Bill?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 12:10:30 PM »
Barry Hoover Carter Obama the 1st. No doubt the worst.

If this is what you get when you elect the first black president I think I'm more than ready to move on to another race. Can we try a white women for a change or maybe go with a Chinese guy. I'd even settle for an Indian like Bobby Jindal but Pleeeaaassse no more rappers, basketball players or Community Organizers -- at least for about 30 years, because it's gunna take at least 30 years to clean this guys shit up. Sorry folks I just blurt out what many are thinking to themselves and afraid to say out loud.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »
Obama's certainly a big disappointment to his former supporters, but honestly, what the hell has he done to earn the "Worst in History" award?  I thought Bush had that one locked up for the next 200 years.

What is so bad in Obama's record that it compares to being asleep at the switch during the largest attack on American soil in history, lying the nation into a war of pointless aggression, while already engaged in another one of extremely dubious provenance, watching New Orleans slip underwater and doing nothing about it, introducing torture as SOP for US troops, bringing tax cuts to the rich and running up the biggest deficit in US history and massacring the English language?  (Did I leave anything out?)

Sorry, Obama, but if you're trying for "worst in history," you'll have to try a helluva lot harder.  You can't even come close!

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »
Obama's certainly a big disappointment to his former supporters, but honestly, what the hell has he done to earn the "Worst in History" award?  I thought Bush had that one locked up for the next 200 years.

What is so bad in Obama's record that it compares to being asleep at the switch during the largest attack on American soil in history, lying the nation into a war of pointless aggression, while already engaged in another one of extremely dubious provenance, watching New Orleans slip underwater and doing nothing about it, introducing torture as SOP for US troops, bringing tax cuts to the rich and running up the biggest deficit in US history and massacring the English language?  (Did I leave anything out?)

Sorry, Obama, but if you're trying for "worst in history," you'll have to try a helluva lot harder.  You can't even come close!

ask the po people if they are better off today than they were on 2008.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 12:46:32 PM »
Just goes to show how the "worst president ever" mantra is just partisan bullshit.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
Just goes to show how the "worst president ever" mantra is just partisan bullshit.

Just two days ago Mikey was bragging about the collapse of the USA. I would think that being the president during the so-called collapse would likely make him the goat.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 01:22:35 PM »
<<Just goes to show how the "worst president ever" mantra is just partisan bullshit.>>

LMFAO.  I just recited the long list of Bush's "accomplishments."  He IS the worst Prez in U.S. history, of that there can be no doubt.  Partisan bullshit is awarding the title to the next guy to come after him, from a different party.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »
<<Just two days ago Mikey was bragging about the collapse of the USA. I would think that being the president during the so-called collapse would likely make him the goat.>>

Hey, I never said Obama wasn't free to contribute to the collapse.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »
<<Just two days ago Mikey was bragging about the collapse of the USA. I would think that being the president during the so-called collapse would likely make him the goat.>>

yeah that's why you like him and think he's a half-assed good president -- for all the reasons he's a failure.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 02:03:36 PM »
You can't judge a presidency while the man is still in office, nor can you when they just left office.

Some policy has long term goals, some has short term goals.

The effect of those goals, and any directional change of the country, won't be felt for a decade, often longer. And needs to be gauged by dispassionate eyes.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »
You can't judge a presidency while the man is still in office, nor can you when they just left office.

Some policy has long term goals, some has short term goals.

The effect of those goals, and any directional change of the country, won't be felt for a decade, often longer. And needs to be gauged by dispassionate eyes.

Yes you can judge a presidency while the person resides in office -- it's called the election 4 years later for his office and midterm elections for his political party. There's going to be a whole lotta judging going on in November and it ain't looking very pretty for Obama and his party.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

yeah that's why you like him and think he's a half-assed good president -- for all the reasons he's a failure.

It is kinda funny, (and hypocritical, as everyone can see) to claim President Bush was presiding over the worst terrorist attack, and thus his fault for not having done enough to prevent it, (having only been in office 9months), but Obama, presiding over the worst economic collapse since the great depression, pushing policies that have severely exacerbated anything he "inherited", over a 20+month period......yea, he "contributed" (understatement of the month), but that's still mostly all Bush's fault.

That BDS is pretty damaging to the thought processing centers of the cerebral cotex, it would appear
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle