Author Topic: John  (Read 1662 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: John
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 12:57:10 PM »
<<That's not true, now is it? Ask Lyndie England. >>

FYI, that little whore served only half of her three-year sentence.  But I wasn't thinking of her, I was thinking of Dick Cheney and his partners in crime.  I was thinking of Professor Obama, with his magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, whose excuse for not prosecuting them, as he is treaty-bound to do, was that any such prosecution would be "looking backward," whereas he and his administration want to "look forward."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 02:06:25 PM »
FYI, that little whore served only half of her three-year sentence.

Really? Wow, they were tough on her.

Most women sent to federal prison in the US serve about 25% of their sentence before being released.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 10:41:12 PM »
<<Most women sent to federal prison in the US serve about 25% of their sentence before being released.>>

Somebody inside there must have appreciated her special talents.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 11:50:20 PM »
Somebody inside there must have appreciated her special talents.

Another working class person trashed by the advocate for the workers revolution.

What's with the whore slur. What do you care who she bangs and why she bangs them.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »
<<Another working class person trashed by the advocate for the workers revolution.>>

Workers' revolution?  Who are you kidding?  She works as a torturer for the ruling class. 

<<What's with the whore slur. What do you care who she bangs and why she bangs them. >>

How gallant of you to come to the "lady's" defence.  I was commenting on her sexual abuse of the prisoners, done in the service of the U.S. military.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »
I was commenting on her sexual abuse of the prisoners, done in the service of the U.S. military.

Then calling her a whore would be inaccurate, n'est pas?

Her demands were insulting to the prisoners. How is that different than you insulting members of this board?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »
<<Then calling her a whore would be inaccurate, n'est pas?>>

She whores for the military, who are themselves a bunch of whores, how's that inaccurate?  She got paid for the sexual humiliation of their prisoners.

<<Her demands were insulting to the prisoners. How is that different than you insulting members of this board?>>

One of us is losing his grip on reality.  Which of the members did I sexually humiliate?  Which of them did I even insult?