Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25930 times)

Rich

Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2008, 10:02:09 PM »
>e been on the same planet and have actually gone to some of these apparent bizarre acts.  I'll be sure to pass on your conclusions of how bizarre their mourning and grief really were.<<

As have I. I suppose some people don't have enough feelings for the life inside them to show it proper respect. I guess if your willing to flush it at a whim, why would you care what happens to it afterwards?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »
<<Strange, I've been on the same planet and have actually gone to some of these apparent bizarre acts.  I'll be sure to pass on your conclusions of how bizarre their mourning and grief really were. >>

I didn't say the mourning and grief were bizarre.  Been there, done that.  It was the ritual that was bizarre.

As I said, I'll be sure to pass on your assessment of how bizzare and twisted these people were in how they mourned the loss of their child.  Pretty pathetic Tee, even for you     >:(
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2008, 05:16:46 AM »
Ami:<<Therefore, they are less likely to be sued.>>

That's quite true.  I worked for an OB-GYN years ago, and heard plenty of awful stories of bad deliveries.  Lengthy and resulting in nerve damage to one baby I remember...a forceps delivery injured her nerves on one side of her cheek and mouth. She couldn't smile on one side. One delivery, they had to dislocate the poor baby's shoulder to get him out....and so on.
 You take the baby from the womb, you don't have these things.     The mom is at greater risk, I believe, because it's major surgery.  But then again, i've been away from it for years.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »
<<As I said, I'll be sure to pass on your assessment of how bizzare and twisted these people were in how they mourned the loss of their child.  Pretty pathetic Tee, even for you   >>

What's pathetic is your ludicrous posturing here, sirs, nothing else.  That, and the bizarre equating of the loss of a fetus to the loss of "their child."  You are not helping these folks one bit by encouraging their maudlin, outlandish displays, sounds like they could use a good healthy dose of realism, not that they'd ever get that from you.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »
So your little comment about humans in the womb is nothing more than bullshit designed to support killing them for your own selfish reasons.

==================================================
This is not an argument about supporting anything other than the right to choose an abortion.

Pretty much all of your comments are little, Richie. Side little asides, mindless attacks, spurious yet malicious rumors.

Imagine if all the babies were to grow up to be Democrats. Liberal Democrats, who favored socialized medicine. Bwahhahhahh!
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 10:16:15 AM »
So BO, is your brain developed enough to actually answer some of the questions concerning your idiotic quality of life argument? Or perhaps you could really address your bizarre idea that humans aren't sentient until you decide they are? I notice you skip them entirely.

No need to bother BO. Go grade some papers or something. I wonder if your students parents know what a hateful little toad they have presiding over their children. Tell me BO, can you stop drooling with hatred long enough to conjugate a verb?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 12:18:32 PM by Rich »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 10:59:52 AM »
<<As I said, I'll be sure to pass on your assessment of how bizzare and twisted these people were in how they mourned the loss of their child.  Pretty pathetic Tee, even for you   >>

What's pathetic is your ludicrous posturing here, sirs, nothing else.  That, and the bizarre equating of the loss of a fetus to the loss of "their child."   You are not helping these folks one bit by encouraging their maudlin, outlandish displays, sounds like they could use a good healthy dose of realism, not that they'd ever get that from you.

Ahh, I'll be sure to tell those same friends of mine as well, how they really shouldn't be grieving at all.  It was just a fetus after all.   >:(   And where's your outrage when someone is convicted of a double homicide, when a pregnant woman has been murdered?  It was just some mass of cells. 

You ready for that shovel yet?   
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
<<Ahh, I'll be sure to tell those same friends of mine as well, how they really shouldn't be grieving at all.  It was just a fetus after all. >>

Tell 'em whatever you like, I'm sure it will be as pointless and stupid as most of your other posts in any event.  But if you want to tell them what I think, I think it's normal for them to grieve and really bizarre to have a funeral for a fetus.  And be sure to tell them, if you feel they need my thoughts on the subject, I've never seen it done in my life.  By anyone.

I wouldn't have commented at all, since it's really none of my business, but when you chose to interject your friends into this discussion and to set up their bizarre conduct as proof of how "human" the fetus is, I had to tell you how self-indulgent and maudlin the whole display seemed to me and I'm sure to many others who have lost fetuses, had miscarriages, suffered the tragedy of stillbirth and yet never put their private grief to such a weird and unsettling display, as if a real person had died.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
<<Ahh, I'll be sure to tell those same friends of mine as well, how they really shouldn't be grieving at all.  It was just a fetus after all. >>

Tell 'em whatever you like

Naaa, I'll tell them what you have made abundantly clear....that their way of mourning the loss of their "fetus" is apparently totally bizarre.  As I said, pretty pathetic, even for you.  Which is saying something

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
TRY to be honest, sirs.  Make the effort.  You'll gain something in self-respect.  Tell 'em the funeral service for a fetus is truly bizarre.  Just because you're morally bankrupt and your ideas are totally idiotic and your logic is that of a six-year-old is no reason to lie about what others are saying.  And I couldn't make what I'm saying any plainer - - there's nothing bizarre about mourning a lost fetus  We've done it ourselves.  Holding a funeral for it is REALLY bizarre.  That's what I said.  Get it straight if you can.  I recognize your intellectual limitations, but this one is really within your grasp.  You can do it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 07:13:31 PM »
TRY to be honest, sirs.

Been there, done that

Quote from: Michael Tee on February 12, 2008, 06:12:09 PM
Don't know what planet you've been living on, sirs, but I've had personal family experiences with miscarriage and even stillborn babies.  A funeral would have been bizarre in either case....Holding a funeral for it is REALLY bizarre.. 

Your words Tee, not mine.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »
<<A funeral would have been bizarre in either case....Holding a funeral for it is REALLY bizarre.. 

<<Your words Tee, not mine.>>

Yes.  Thank you sirs.  Now, let's look at those words:  I see "HOLDING A FUNERAL" is really bizarre.
Tell your friends that 's what I said.  In fact, it IS what I said.

I DON'T see "mourning it" is bizarre.
I DON'T see "grieving for it" is bizarre.

So . . . DON'T tell your friends that I said either of those things - - - because I didn't.

sirs, I believe you actually got it this time.  Been a struggle, but you came through and actually understood what I said and what I didn't say.  I'm very impressed.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
Ahh, so in Tee's world, a funeral isn't in any way an act of mourning or showing respect to a life that has been lost.  It's some bizarre act of..........mental imbalance apparently.

Great Tee.  Even more pathetic       >:(

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »
<<Ahh, so in Tee's world, a funeral isn't in any way an act of mourning or showing respect to a life that has been lost.  It's some bizarre act of..........mental imbalance apparently.>>

A funeral is a ritual, sirs.  In the hundreds of funerals that I have attended personally, not one was concerned with showing "respect" to the life of a fetus.  Are you fucking insane?  What life did the fetus have, actually?

Most funerals reunite the people who knew the deceased.  They get together and remember him or her collectively, console the mourners for the loss of their companion in life and pray for the soul of the departed.  As I've said, not a single one of my relatives, friends or business acquaintances have ever seen fit to conduct a funeral for a fetus.  That is the weirdest fucking thing I could imagine or anyone else that I know could imagine.

I guess one of the benefits of a group like this is that it brings me into contact with some of the weirdest individuals on this planet, people whom I would never encounter in real life, and I have to tell you sirs, you are one of them - - and I'm not saying that in complaint, more in wonder than anything else.  If I mentioned to anyone I know that I know a guy who has been to funerals for fetuses, I am positive I would get reactions ranging all the way from "You're putting me on" to "That is REALLY sick." 

But hey, whatever turns their crank.  What's next, birthday parties for fetuses to mark their first trimester, second trimester, etc.?  Photo albums of their ultrasounds?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
<<Ahh, so in Tee's world, a funeral isn't in any way an act of mourning or showing respect to a life that has been lost.  It's some bizarre act of..........mental imbalance apparently.>>

A funeral is a ritual, sirs.

Yes, AND a manner of MOURNING for the loss of a life.  Again, apparently to you anyone that has one in mourning the life of their pre-born child is acting in some bizarre manner.  Mental instability perhaps.  Or now Tee wants to refer to these parents as just weird.  I'm sure that'll be nice for them to know as well 

Boy, doncha just love that liberal compassion.  Best quit digging, Tee      >:(