Author Topic: U.S. Attack on Iran Would Have Terrible Consequences  (Read 4440 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: U.S. Attack on Iran Would Have Terrible Consequences
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »

Would you be shocked to know that I am flattered to be compared to Rush Limbaugh?

Not at all. I would feel entirely justified.
==========================
I would be even more flattered if you really knew something about what Rush was saying.

Rush is an overpaid hatemonger who is being paid to entertain and indoctrinate guys like you.

I fail to see why you would be flattered if I supposedly understood what Rush was saying,

It is obvious what he is saying. It is in no way complicated. Hillary BAD, Republicans GOOD, Dittoheads, Sic' em!

Who do you think pays Rush Limbaugh?

Once I wrote something that was quite good , but when a friend compared it to Walt Whitman I was embarrassed at the richness of the complent , I don't really consider my poems to be in that league.
Nor is my prose really as clear as Issac Asimov's.
Nor are my jokes truly as well told as Jackie Gleason's.
Nor does my Electrical work compare with that of Nicola Tesla.
My cosmological understanding seems lessor to Albert Einstein's
My math is not as strong as Bertrand Russell's understanding or Descartes insight.

Yet here you insist that my political analysis (punditry) ranks with one of the most successfull that this field has ever produced?
It is going to be tough to remain properly Humble ,as I usually am, with you behaving so much as a flatterer.