Author Topic: Looks good to me!  (Read 3949 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Looks good to me!
« on: August 21, 2015, 01:18:23 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Looks good to me!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 01:24:15 PM »
This will never happen.
None of these people are minimally competent.

None of them will hold these offices, ever.

Dream on.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 02:08:35 PM »
None of them will hold these offices, ever.

Dream on.

You mean like Warren for President and Sanders VP?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
I don't know about all the posts, Cu4, but I think the positions for SoS, AG, and SG are SPOT ON     8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 04:32:28 PM »
Fiorina has ZERO experience at diplomacy. Trump is a huge blowhard, also with zero foreign policy experience.

Allen West was cashiered for unwarranted torture and violating orders.

Cruz is a horrible demagogue that does not get along with anyone.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »
Obama had ZERO experience in diplomacy or foreign policy, pushed for a surge in Afghanistan, maintained Gitmo, is a an absolutely horrible demagogue, that does not get along with anyone that disagrees with him......, and look where he ended up. 

Carly is far and away the most articulate of all the GOP candidates, and her grasp of negotiating is perfect for the SoS position.  (note that Clinton also had ZERO Foreign policy experience, outside of all the vacations she took with Bill, as 1st lady)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 05:15:04 PM »
She was a pretty miserable failure at HP.

I do not think that performance in a debate is a very good indicator of how a candidate might fare as a diplomat.

Saying that Hillary had no experience  and served as Secretary of State so therefore Fiorina  with no experience is somehow qualified because she also is unqualified is a wackadoodle argument. In addition to diplomatic experience,  Fiorina lacks political experience. The business world does NOT qualify anyone for politics. We have had two businessmen for president (Hoover and Juniorbush) and they both sucked.

None of these people are qualified in y book, and none of them will hold these positions, ever.I am somewhat surprised that CU4 did not suggest that Putin should be president.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 05:30:29 PM »
Saying that Hillary had no experience  and served as Secretary of State so therefore Fiorina  with no experience is somehow qualified because she also is unqualified is a wackadoodle argument.

Never made such an arguement as being qualified for being SoS.  Merely demonstrated how wackadoodle it was to lay claim that because someone doesn't have experience for a specific position, should apparently disquailfy them from being appointed to said position, when your gal was the poster child for exactly that

None of these people are qualified in y book

ahhhhh.......and there's the kicker......YOUR "y" book.  "Y", you ask?  Because of how wrong 99% of your claims end up being.   I think we can close that now.  You can move on to your "z" book, if you'd like

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 06:21:35 PM »
.....................Allen West was cashiered for unwarranted torture and violating orders.

Do you know the details of that?
Article 32 hearing -- the military's version of a grand jury or preliminary hearing -- West said the policeman, Yahya Jhrodi Hamoody, was not cooperating with interrogators, so he watched four of his soldiers from the 220th Field Artillery Battalion beat the detainee on the head and body.

West said he also threatened to kill Hamoody. Military prosecutors say West followed up on that threat by taking the suspect outside, put him on the ground near a weapons clearing barrel and fired his 9 mm pistol into the barrel.

Apparently not knowing where West's gun was aimed, Hamoody cracked and gave information about the planned ambush on West's convoy, thwarting the attack.

West said there were no further ambushes on U.S. forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/12/sprj.nirq.west.ruling/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 06:27:46 PM »
Works for me.....another Cabinet member Cu4 got spot on   :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:36:58 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 10:43:52 PM »
West disobeyed orders. He also has made some of rthe stupidest statements ever in his short one term in Congress. He was thrown our=t as a result and  almost certainly never be elected to anything ever again, and that is what should happen.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 10:55:31 PM »
Col. West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge. Col. West retired with full benefits as a Lieutenant Colonel and he received a letter of support signed by 95 members of the U.S. Congress and the Secretary of the Army. Col West lost re-election do to redistricting....if his district had remained as it was he would have easily won re-election. Col West will make a great Secretary of Defense. (and if you oppose him you must be a racist!)

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »
West is a fanatic and a blowhard. I oppose him because he is a ratbag right wing reactionary militarist.

His election was a fluke and his political days are over. And good riddance.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
I am disappointed at your flagrant racism.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2015, 08:52:51 PM »
You are as incapable of detecting racism as a hog is at detecting stink.