Author Topic: Obama perfect?  (Read 56326 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Obama perfect?
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2008, 10:18:55 AM »
Lookit, you fool.
The quality of public education is not attributable to any president.
You think that when Clinton is president, it's his fault, but when Juniorbush is president then it is the fault of "card carrying liberal union teachers". This is just crap. No oine believes you that actually possesses a brain.

Not you, nor the Republican Party will ever destroy the NEA or any teachers' unions. Anyone who can't work with them simply will have no results. Teachers want nothing more than for their students to learn.

Teachers will be underpaid in this country, because the culture does not respect education or learning.
Fundamentalist Bible thumpers do not belong in any classroom, and denying that evolution is the best scientific explanation simply is evidence of this anti-educational, anti-scientific bias.

Government has no reason to fund churches or any other type of religion. Churches should fund themselves.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Cynthia

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2008, 12:44:36 PM »
Lookit, you fool.
The quality of public education is not attributable to any president.
You think that when Clinton is president, it's his fault, but when Juniorbush is president then it is the fault of "card carrying liberal union teachers". This is just crap. No oine believes you that actually possesses a brain.

Not you, nor the Republican Party will ever destroy the NEA or any teachers' unions. Anyone who can't work with them simply will have no results. Teachers want nothing more than for their students to learn.

Teachers will be underpaid in this country, because the culture does not respect education or learning.
Fundamentalist Bible thumpers do not belong in any classroom, and denying that evolution is the best scientific explanation simply is evidence of this anti-educational, anti-scientific bias.

Government has no reason to fund churches or any other type of religion. Churches should fund themselves.

There is value in teaching. There is, however, a lack of value for the teacher.

I can't tell you how many times I am driving down the street and I see young men sitting low in the front seat with cap tilted backward on head, driving a Lexus!!. I wonder...hmmm, what kind of WELL PAYING JOB does THAT dude have?
THere are all kinds of young dudes like these men driving brand new cars around town, men whom you would normally see in the "hood".

Is there a tax break for me? I sure need one. I see Obama restoring fairness to the tax code. That's one step. I can't wait to see how he helps the broken education system. Bush, and any other Rep. has yet to step up to that plate with success.
Xavier, you are right on when you speak of teachers and teaching, and the point about unions.

People like BT and Plane and CU4 and others, can beat the band all day long, but they refuse to understand.

Of course they CAN'T understand. They are not in the classroom.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:50:39 PM by Cynthia »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

I have no intention of breaking the teachers union. I just think they should quit making excuses and do their job.
If they are doing their job  the results will be self evident.

And Cynthia i have every right to comment about the education system, not only because i am a taxpayer that funds schools but also because i am a consumer of your products.

Cynthia

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 12:51:38 PM »

I have no intention of breaking the teachers union. I just think they should quit making excuses and do their job.
If they are doing their job  the results will be self evident.

And Cynthia i have every right to comment about the education system, not only because i am a taxpayer that funds schools but also because i am a consumer of your products.

No one told you that you have no rights here, BT.

You have your opinion. ::)

i am a consumer of your products.
Yes, you are. You are also a product of the system, unless of course you attended private schools all of your young life.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:53:17 PM by Cynthia »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2008, 01:01:55 PM »

================================================
You consume the "products of teachers"? Do you mean that you eat children?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »
You are also a product of the system, unless of course you attended private schools all of your young life.

That i did. Except for 4th and 5th grade.

My son attended public schools all his life.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »
Is there a tax break for me? I sure need one.

If you pay taxes, you got one under Bush.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Cynthia

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »
You are also a product of the system, unless of course you attended private schools all of your young life.

That i did. Except for 4th and 5th grade.

My son attended public schools all his life.

Well, that explains a lot.

Cynthia

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Well, then I should receive and even bigger tax break under president Obama. ;)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »

In fact, the more you payed in income taxes, the more relief you got.  But let's not that bit of news spend anytime in the headlines
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »

The last time a Democratic president promised middle class tax cuts (Clinton), the taxes on the middle class went up.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Cynthia

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »

The last time a Democratic president promised middle class tax cuts (Clinton), the taxes on the middle class went up.

Well, we all know that Obama is NO CLINTON. ;)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2008, 03:20:40 PM »
Well, that explains a lot.

What does it explain?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »

Well, then I should receive and even bigger tax break under president Obama.

I hope you're not holding your breath
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
"Lookit, you fool. The quality of public education is not attributable to any president.
You think that when Clinton is president, it's his fault, but when Juniorbush is president
then it is the fault of "card carrying liberal union teachers". This is just crap. No oine believes
you that actually possesses a brain."

Yeah sure XO I am the "fool", but obviously you cant read.
I didn't bring up a President and education, Cynthia did.
("This NCLB act is insane. it has only proven to be a political bandaid to support BUSH")
But of course when she is bashing President Bush in regard to education you say absolutely nothing.
Why? Because you are a hater of those that arrive at a different conclusion. You are an "idea fascist".
People that arrive at a different conclusion are "fools", "crap", and or "brainless".
It would be entertaining to be discussing ideas with you in person when you run out of ideas and then revert to name calling and insults. If you actually act like that in real life I bet you've had you ass beat quite a few times.

btw:
the teachers union will be destroyed and I cant wait to see it happen
eventually we will come out of the last century and the dated idea
and the miserable results that are a disgrace especially for the poor minority children
keeping the poorest in their bonds and chains perpetuating failure
it's a damn shame
one day there will be almost no public schools

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987