Author Topic: A Study of "Geography"?  (Read 3104 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Study of "Geography"?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 05:27:16 PM »
Apparently you only listen to Islamic propaganda.  Go figure
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 06:16:14 PM »
That is because you only listen to Zionist propaganda. The PLO has said this many, many times.

That is evidence?

Then what the Israeli government says must be equal evidence , and what they do is not.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »
The Zionists do not want to negotiate. They just want to make it look like they do, so Americans don't feel like idiots for supporting their nasty little beggar apartheid government.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 02:11:06 PM »
How ironic, the Islamics, like Hamas & PLO, do not want to negotiate either.  They just want to make it look like they do, so gullible sanctimonious libs don't feel like idiots for supporting their nasty terrorist-supporting government
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 08:39:02 PM »
I am not required to pay taxes to support Hamas ot the PLO. My taxes do pay for Israel. 

Israel is not worth my trouble. I should not have to support Israel any more than I should be forced to support Hindus or Muslims in  Kashmire, or Azeria and /or Armenians in Nagorny Karabakh. It is not my concern.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 10:01:28 PM »
I am not required to pay taxes to support Hamas ot the PLO.

You should look into that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_aid_to_Palestinians

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 10:03:28 PM »
The Zionists do not want to negotiate. They just want to make it look like they do, so Americans don't feel like idiots for supporting their nasty little beggar apartheid government.

The Palestinians do not want to negotiate. They just want to make it look like they do, so Americans don't feel like idiots for supporting their nasty little beggar apartheid government.

Well,... that was not much work.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 10:30:20 PM »
I am not required to pay taxes to support Hamas ot the PLO. My taxes do pay for Israel.

Actually...you are.  To the tune of about 400million.  Nor are you "supporting Israel" either.  But hey, I have to pay for abortions, with my taxes, so I guess we're both screwed

Point being that have no intention of negotiating a 2 state solution, so the idea that you can decry how evil Israel supposedly is, completely ignores that the other party in this matter, has no intention of accepting a 2 state solution either.

If you could only manage to condemn both, you might have a credible leg to stand on.  But because Israel can actually defend itself far better, they're supposedly the bad guys in this picture.  So, if more of them were killed, then things would actually be better     ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »
No one needs to be killed.

American Jews can send donations off to Israel as charity for practically anything and have it count as charity. That means you and I must pay more in taxes to support their charity. In addition, the US has, over the years, send around $4000 for every man, woman and child in Israel.

You are not paying for abortions, don't even try. You just want to inflict your narrow tiny views on women you do not even know because you were brainwashed in Church. Women are every bit as smart as you, many are smarter. They have the right to make up their own minds.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 02:46:05 AM »
No one needs to be killed.

Then tell that to the Palestinians, who's Hamas run government rain rockets into Israel, and suicide bombers target innocent men women & children.  Tell that to those Palestinian parents who teach their children how evil Israel is, and doesn't belong (as a neighboring nation).  Yes, that's rhetorical, as obviously no one's going to listen to you.  If anything we're "supporting" the Palestinians far more than we are Israel The point being that we give aide to both Israel & the Palestinians.  So your tax dollars are being abused just as much as mine are.  That's just tough beans

And I think will just bypass the idiocy in trying to claim that I think women aren't as smart as I.  oy    ::)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 11:40:42 AM »
A pregnant woman is certainly more concerned about bearing her own child than you are about her bearing it. She will be the one whose life will be affected by it for the next 20 years or so, while to you, using the Jackbooted Thugs of Government Repression to force her to bear it is just some sort of victory that you will have forgotten within a month.

Just let the woman decide. It is none of your fucking business.
Especially if you did none of the fucking part.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2015, 12:09:19 PM »
Poor attempt at changing the subject.  Not subtle enough.  As I said, I think we can skip the idiocy of trying to claim how I'm supposedly smarter than women.  The abortion deflection has noething to do with the intelligence....... of anyone.  I can't count how many times you decry how someone isn't paying attention to the topic of the thread.  Perhaps start practicing what you preach