Author Topic: Obama/Ayers Connection Is A Malicious Lie  (Read 2957 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Obama/Ayers Connection Is A Malicious Lie
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »
*YAWN*

Get your rest.

You may very well find yourself defending the indefensible for the next four years.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 09:02:42 PM »
*YAWN*

Get your rest.

You may very well find yourself defending the indefensible for the next four years.

Considering you guys are saying Obama was part of the Manson murders now, I'm not really worried about it.  I doubt in three months I'll be interested in trying to defend the evidence that Obama is in league with Satan, The League of Doom and little, grey aliens.  (which is where you guys seemed headed with all this nonsense.)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »
Considering you guys are saying Obama was part of the Manson murders now,

Really? Who said that?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »
I'm waiting as well
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 04:25:24 AM »
Considering you guys are saying Obama was part of the Manson murders now,

Really? Who said that?

Hey if we are saying it it must be so, I think we are pretty dependable when quoted third hand.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »
It is pitiful to see poor sirs always waiting for the answers to his questions.

One can only wonder when he will learn to find his own answers, instead of lingering out there in the rain and cold, ever so patiently waiting for the world to turn cryptofascist...
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »
And it's so pitiful to watch Xo keep making references to something I've not done.  You could almost refer to it as pathalogic, especially with the kneejerk inability to control his responses, with this go around the apparent need in adding some form of fascist as an insult to someone he doesn't agree with.  Tee would be proud
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:42 AM »
>>You may very well find yourself defending the indefensible for the next four years.<<

They've had plenty of practice. Good thing too because they haven't the slightest idea who Barry really is. Nobody does. Well maybe Ayers, Wright and Resco do, but not your average 39 percenter. It's incredible how willfully ignorant the left has become over this. No college papers, no state senate papers, no medical records, did he release his tax returns? I think he did but I'm not sure. We know nothing about him, or his wife for that matter. But I don't think it's about who he is, it's about what he is. He's a democrat. It gives truth to the old yellow dog democrat tag. Then there's the revenge factor which is huge for those same 39 percenters. The people who defended the indefensible during the 90's. So like I said, they've had [plenty of practice defending the indefensible and of course they are extremely practiced at blaming everyone but themeselves. So when we do away with the Patriot Act and we get hit again you can be sure it will be George Bush's fault. When taxes go up along with unemployment it will be George Bush's fault. When Iran invades Iraq it will be George Bush's fault.

You get the picture.