Author Topic: Tell me again how this is "acceptable"  (Read 1605 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tell me again how this is "acceptable"
« on: July 01, 2016, 12:35:20 AM »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Tell me again how this is "acceptable"
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 11:31:53 AM »
How is it possible that a sitting Secretary of State can accept huge "donations" to her foundation while
conducting Official State Department business with the same countries that are donating to her foundation?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 11:54:47 AM »
SIRS....as you know the Democrats know this quite well.

"if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 01:45:34 PM »
You know what's really sad......its not that politicians, especially democrat politicians will pull this crap.....its not that Dept Heads, nominated by their party President, apparently feel obligated that party loyalty trumps rule of law......no, what's really sad is what the media has become.  What was once an arm of objective news reporting, of the facts & regardless of what political party someone belongs to, has largely become a propoganda machine for one particular party.  I could bet my house that the mainstream media would come unglued, with 24/7 wall to wall coverage of a GOP President and THEIR Secretary of State being given a pass, by THEIR Justice Dept, on at minimum, gross conflict of interested, but what the mountain of circumstantial evidence points to...overt corruption, if not felony activity

But because Clinton has a D after her name, the media will remain as quiet as when the IRS was caught inflicting their arm on conservative PAC's, as quiet as when Clinton was caught lying about Benghazi, as quiet as when Obama was declared biggest lie of the year, with his you can keep your Dr/Insurance pledge, and as quiet as when Clinton was caught lying about her private e-mail server.  There'll be the occasional story here and there, buried on the bottom of page 12, and quickly ignored to report on the latest transgender transgression

So, no, none of this is acceptable.  And if this were a Condi Rice, who pulled this crap, and it was President Reagan's Justice Dept that had every intention of looking the other way, I'd be demanding the AG's resignation, Rice's resignation, and sure as hell wouldn't support her to be President
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 10:32:45 PM »
  There is an obvious point to delay until the election is over. This information needs to be kept from the public until the public has voted.

I feel it safe to assume that the information that is being delayed is seriously damaging to the Clinton Candidacy.

Let this certainty serve in leu of the hidden truth, because we know who is hiding it.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 09:11:42 AM »
What is certain is that Trump is the real danger
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 01:40:47 PM »
No, that's an opinion based on nothing more than he's politically incorrect, and has a (R) after his name.  Clinton on the other had has actually broken Federal law, has been bought and payed for by the very corporate big wigs you condemn all the time, not to mention you'd be going apoplectic if a Republican AG was giving a pass to a Republican Presidential nominee.  That is what is certain

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 02:17:46 PM »
What is certain is that Trump is the real danger

I think it certain that we will be at war during the next presidential term.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 05:58:59 PM »
The odds are greater with Trump, for sure

He likes to say dumb crap like "We have no choice". and "We will have to do unthinkable things".
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 06:09:23 PM »
She's said plenty of stupid stuff as well.  But unlike Trump,  she's the one who should be indicted on felony charges, and wouldn't be able to tell the truth, even if her life depended on it

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 06:45:39 PM »
The odds are greater with Trump, for sure

He likes to say dumb crap like "We have no choice". and "We will have to do unthinkable things".

The odds are one of one, totally regardless of all American politics.