Author Topic: Fitzgerald points to Cheney  (Read 7264 times)

Mucho

Re: Fitzgerald points to Cheney
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 05:59:55 PM »
If your so fucking anti-perjury convioction , why arent you just as anxious to hang Libby

Who says i am anti-perjury? Best i can tell that would be you guys with your patented everybody does it defense.

Libby was convicted by a jury of his peers. I am quite happy to let the sentencing phase run its course.

Many men lie about getting a blowjob. Those gentlemen that did  say they didnt and Repubs who never get sex without paying for it say they did when they didnt. Not too many folks lie about outing a CIA agent and live to tell about it I betcha.

Mucho

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 06:04:43 PM »
If your so fucking anti-perjury convioction , why arent you just as anxious to hang Libby

Who says i am anti-perjury? Best i can tell that would be you guys with your patented everybody does it defense.

Libby was convicted by a jury of his peers. I am quite happy to let the sentencing phase run its course.

I am not happy with it .

If a person can be jailed for not remembering the date on which he was told  something  who is safe from prosicution?

I want this thing exained in the Press and very very thouroughly!
I want the nation to learn how easily a man can be rail roaded ,
for nothing.

You sure do go a long way to excuse an obvious traitor and murderer by proxy. I am with you in hoping this drags on  in the press for a looooong time. At least through the 2008 elections. I know you wont like the results.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »
Everyone has heard Cheney lie and mislead. It's pretty much all he has done for the past seven years.

Everyone has seen what an arrogant creepoid he is.

If he gets lambasted by the press, it's fine by me. If he doesn't like it, let him resign.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 11:08:48 PM »

I am not happy with it .

If a person can be jailed for not remembering the date on which he was told  something  who is safe from prosicution?

I want this thing exained in the Press and very very thouroughly!
I want the nation to learn how easily a man can be rail roaded ,
for nothing.

You sure do go a long way to excuse an obvious traitor and murderer by proxy. I am with you in hoping this drags on  in the press for a looooong time. At least through the 2008 elections. I know you wont like the results.

Who were you talking to this date a year ago , if you cannot answer ,you are guiolty of the same thing that Mr. Libbey is going to be sentanced for.

It is a shamefull thing and all of his accusers who cannot recall every word they have ever said should be sent to jail on the same railroad.

No, he is not accused or convicted  of blowing the cover of any CIA agents  .

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 11:16:44 PM »
I repeat :

>>You sure do go a long way to excuse an obvious traitor and murderer by proxy.<<

Maybe Bill didnt remember who he got a blowjob from on that date either, HuMMM? Forgetting a blowjob is much worse than forgetting treason treason to you?  Treason  should be more memorable .

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 11:21:40 PM »
It is a shamefull thing and all of his accusers who cannot recall every word they have ever said should be sent to jail on the same railroad.  No, he is not accused or convicted  of blowing the cover of any CIA agents  .

No one has been.  In fact, no one has legally proclaimed Plame covert, at that time of this supposed "outing".  In particular by the fella legally assigned to determine such.  Yet the rant raves on.  Well, ends (bashing and accusing Bush/Cheney/Rove & co of any and all illegal & unethical conduct possible), justify the means (baldface accusations minus any facts/evidence what-so-ever to support such)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 11:34:38 PM »
I repeat :

>>You sure do go a long way to excuse an obvious traitor and murderer by proxy.<<

Maybe Bill didnt remember who he got a blowjob from on that date either, HuMMM? Forgetting a blowjob is much worse than forgetting treason treason to you?  Treason  should be more memorable .

You have none of the facts straight , not a single one.

Who is on trial for a Bill Job and who is on trial for treason?
No one.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »
Maybe Bill didnt remember who he got a blowjob from on that date either, HuMMM?

Clinton wasn't asked about blowjobs, nor was he asked about specific dates of blowjobs. He was asked about sexual relationships with an employee during questioning about a sexual harrassment case. And he lied under oath.

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »
Maybe Bill didnt remember who he got a blowjob from on that date either, HuMMM?

Clinton wasn't asked about blowjobs, nor was he asked about specific dates of blowjobs. He was asked about sexual relationships with an employee during questioning about a sexual harrassment case. And he lied under oath.

And Libby was asked who outed a CIA agent and when and he obviously lied. He was convicted. Bill wasnt. The consequences of Libby's lies were far worse.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 12:44:14 AM »
The consequences of Libby's lies were far worse.

How so?

Valerie had to wear sunglasses and a scarf in her photo op with Vanity Fair?

Mucho

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:58:23 AM »

How so?

You really are shallow & duped:

http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/7/13/04720/9340

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »

How so?

You really are shallow & duped:

http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/7/13/04720/9340

All right I read it , now for you .
For all of your posturing and indignation
I would bet a doughnut that you do not really know what the "lie" was that Libbey is supposed to have told.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:44:50 AM by Plane »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 03:29:18 AM »
All right I read it , now for you .  For all of your posturing and indignation
I would bet a doughnut that you do not really know what the "lie" was that Libbey is supposed to have told.

Ooooo, this should be interesting
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »

I bet another doughnut that it is not interesting.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 10:43:16 AM »

I bet another doughnut that it is not interesting.

I bet you'd lose a doughnut, then     ;)