Author Topic: Bush Ducks  (Read 5322 times)

Cynthia

Bush Ducks
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:23 AM »
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=11096194

You know, I feel sorry for the guy. He is spent and so very gray after years of hell--8 to be exact.

But, I feel he has to suffer the error of his decision...because he should NEVER have entered Iraq. Never.

Perhaps we would have seen the need to conquer terrorists in the region after a response to the war on terror in Afghanistan...but the way Bush entered the war on Iraq just did not represent the American voice, imo.

Mind you...I am a born Republican and I have to say that we have yet to see terror on our soil....but the waste because of such a call is unconscionable.

God bless those men and women who have fought in this war...no matter the location and the cause. But, Bush has to accept the fact that perhaps he made mistakes. If there's hope for him as a leader in history....I would love to hear of it.

But, George is one to pray for in the end....he didn't make the right call.

Damn it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 01:56:47 AM by Cindy »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bush Ducks
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 12:55:01 PM »
Juniorbush is to blame for his unpopularity. It would have been better if the shoe had actually hit him something like a glancing blow, because he has caused the death of thousands of Iraqis who had nothing to do with terrorism or Saddam Hussein, and the displacement of hundreds of thousands, not to mention abut 4000 S servicemen and several ties that many wounded . A lemon meringue or banana creme pie would have been better still.

Bush may need our prayers, but the people of Iraq and the US need them even more,
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

richpo64

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
>>Juniorbush is to blame for his unpopularity.<<

Not really. The MSM is most responsible for leading the uneducated, uniformed masses along by the nose feeding them lies for the past seven years or so. Questioning Obama voters is air tight evidence of just how uniformed and easily lead Obama voters were, and continue to be.

The MSM reported every setback, and every death on the front pages of American newspapers, and electronic media goose stepped dutifully along behind them. Once the war was being won, the stories disappeared leaving the lasting impression of failure and mistakes. Hollyweird performed as the propaganda arm of the democrat party peddling lies and distortions in movie theaters and television screens across the country.

No, Bush isn't responsible. The traitorous and libelous behavior of the American left is responsible. They did a hell of a job. History will provide a better picture. Even that might not be accurate considering who writes history today. Maybe there will be a change for the better in the future. I hope so.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »
Get real. There was never any reason to invade Iraq. All wars are abominable, but this was was also stupid.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
No, Bush isn't responsible. The traitorous and libelous behavior of the American left is responsible. They did a hell of a job. History will provide a better picture. Even that might not be accurate considering who writes history today. Maybe there will be a change for the better in the future. I hope so.

This may be true in the West to some extent, but in the Middle East, the MSM has nothing to do with their opinion.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »

This may be true in the West to some extent, but in the Middle East, the MSM has nothing to do with their opinion.

Wait, I have to amend this. It is entirely possible the Iraqi media has been affected by American MSM.

richpo64

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 08:06:34 PM »
>>Get real. There was never any reason to invade Iraq. All wars are abominable, but this was was also stupid.<<

I understand. That's the template. Perhaps at this point we could call it a mantra. It is of course wrong. It's also a lie, but as we have seen lately a lie to a liberal isn't exactly the dictionary definition.

richpo64

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
>>This may be true in the West to some extent, but in the Middle East, the MSM has nothing to do with their opinion.<<

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing.

Yeah, the good ole Middle East has always been know for it's unbiased reporting. Take Israel for example.

::)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 08:44:48 PM »
The shoe man is supposed to be a journalist.

I suppose he would be toasted in any American press hangout .

richpo64

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »
If this place is any indication, I'm sure of it.

I wonder how funny they'll think it is when somebody tosses something at Barry? They're probably blame talk radio.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »
If this place is any indication, I'm sure of it.

I wonder how funny they'll think it is when somebody tosses something at Barry? They're probably blame talk radio.

Hahahahaha!

The opposite side of the coin , good insight.

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 02:31:32 AM »
>>This may be true in the West to some extent, but in the Middle East, the MSM has nothing to do with their opinion.<<

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing.

Yeah, the good ole Middle East has always been know for it's unbiased reporting. Take Israel for example.

::)

Hmmm... not exactly what I meant. They certainly have their own biases, but they have nothing to do with the MSM as you know it there. If there is a bias here about Bush, it has nothing to do with the political bias in the U.S., or even for necessarily the same reasons. Another point would be that most media in the Middle East is controlled by governments, very strictly (Al Jazeera being the exception). The governments allow for some "venting" via the media, but basically rule with an iron grip.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 10:03:12 AM »
"There was never any reason to invade Iraq"

And then there is reality....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4m1QB_6gQg[/youtube]

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:05:05 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »
You know, I feel sorry for the guy. He is spent and so very gray after years of hell--8 to be exact.  But, I feel he has to suffer the error of his decision...because he should NEVER have entered Iraq. Never.

With of course, the other opinion being that given what Bush knew at the time, and the events of 911, it would have been grossly irresponsible had he NOT entered both Afghanistan & Iraq.  And I'm also betting that history will see as Lincoln was to the slaves, Bush was to the Iraqis

Dammit

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »
Excellent post CU4

Excellent.

Isn't amazing how these people can turn on a dime when they feel it will get them power? To hell with America, to hell with Americans, just give us control of all the committees, the best offices, and our own private jets.