Author Topic: Marco Rubio snookered by the President  (Read 2245 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Marco Rubio snookered by the President
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
I don't have to prove anything to you sirs. You are an idiot, incapable iof understanding even simple sentences. Go take a flying f at a rolling doughnut.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
Of course you don't have to prove anything.  You actually make a point to invalidate everything you claim by never backing anything up with any facts.  Just endless unsubtantiated wreckless accusations

And it's Plane you're apparently claiming as "incapable of understanding even simple sentences".  He's the one who originally asked of you to provide some examples of these teabaggers, which still goes unanswered, while you drool over trying to find more names to call me
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 01:46:50 PM »
So, let's try again.....where are all these copious examples of teabaggers demonizing hispanics, "all the time"??

Just more invalid bluster?

Perhaps they are a little hard to find.
I don't doubt tho that this is genuinly the impression that XO has of the tea party.

I suspect calumny.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »
You wouldn't think they'd be difficult, if they were happening "all the time", per Xo.  How about just one example??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 02:30:24 PM »
You wouldn't think they'd be difficult, if they were happening "all the time", per Xo.  How about just one example??

I could find a small number of badly behaving members of ANY organisation, especially a large loosely organised one.

I have a generally favorable impression of the TEA party mostly because I agree with them and their behavior is 90% or better deserving of my approval.

People who love taxes say that the TEA party is racially motivated because they would rather talk about race than taxes. It is so hard to make a case for loving taxes , but not hard at all to point out that racism has negative effects. It is simply the easyer tack to take.

It can be made true retroactively.