Author Topic: KKK Rove is a bigger liar than Bill and it is about more important stuff than a  (Read 6431 times)

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hOOt had more sense than the RW remains left here.

Umm... if memory serves, hOOt was shown the door.

So take your sissy insults elsewhere, my dear.

Piffle. I learned to flame with the best of them years ago. It just got old somewhere around... say... age 25.

That said, I actually wasn't insulting you, just making an observation. Your reference to KKK Rove reminded me of hOOt's frequent references to the Klintons and AmeriKa.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
As we have seen at later dates stockpiles previously undiscovered were in fact found.

Is that an untrue statement?

Were stockpiles not in fact found? Stockpiles certain folks insisted did not exist because up to that time had not been discovered.

Yet they apparently did exist..... if they were found.

Don't see how that is an example of blind faith. And that was your claim about Bush supporters, which you have neither backed up or produced a doctors note excusing your pulling that statement out yer ass.

Mucho

hOOt had more sense than the RW remains left here.

Umm... if memory serves, hOOt was shown the door.

So take your sissy insults elsewhere, my dear.

Piffle. I learned to flame with the best of them years ago. It just got old somewhere around... say... age 25.

That said, I actually wasn't insulting you, just making an observation. Your reference to KKK Rove reminded me of hOOt's frequent references to the Klintons and AmeriKa.

Actually , I initially based my Knutester persona as a reverse copy of what I was seeing from RWers in  chat. I wanted to show that they could be hated as much as they hated Bill. Once I got into it, I saw how much fun they were having hating so much and I began to enjoy it as well. After the Bushidiot was selected  I could see that my hatred for them was well founded .
I still feel that hOOT was far more honest and interesting  than these dreary regurgitators of Bushadmenstration  lies.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 03:19:28 PM by Mucho »

Mucho

As we have seen at later dates stockpiles previously undiscovered were in fact found.

Is that an untrue statement?

Were stockpiles not in fact found? Stockpiles certain folks insisted did not exist because up to that time had not been discovered.

Yet they apparently did exist..... if they were found.

Don't see how that is an example of blind faith. And that was your claim about Bush supporters, which you have neither backed up or produced a doctors note excusing your pulling that statement out yer ass.

Where is the evidence that they were found? Or did you just take that on blind faith or, better yet, make it up with your supposed free will?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
Where is the evidence that they were found? Or did you just take that on blind faith or, better yet, make it up with your supposed free will?

There were reports by Reuters as well as AP and a slew of minimizing by lefty blogs. Google is your friend.

Mucho

There were reports by Reuters as well as AP and a slew of minimizing by lefty blogs. Google is your friend.

You dont know how top Google to make a specious point?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
You don't know how top Google to make a specious point?

It is not specious. And not only is the information available via google but most probably you can find further back up in this very forum. I know it was discussed in the lead up to the November Elections.

Mucho

You don't know how top Google to make a specious point?

It is not specious. And not only is the information available via google but most probably you can find further back up in this very forum. I know it was discussed in the lead up to the November Elections.

Put up or shut up. no one  believes anything a Repub says without proof anymore. You have used up your lie allotment.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
Never play post poker with a guy wuith a url up his sleeve:

Mustard, sarin warheads found
02/07/2004 08:37  - (SA)   

Washington - Polish troops recently discovered more than a dozen warheads containing mustard or sarin gas in Iraq, US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in a radio interview.

Rumsfeld said Polish Defence Minister Jerzy Szmajdzinski told him about the find when they met earlier this week at a Nato summit in Istanbul.

"He pointed out that his troops in Iraq had recently come across - I've forgotten the number, but something like 16 or 17 - warheads that contained sarin and mustard gas," Rumsfeld told Newradio 600 KOGO of San Diego, California in an interview on Wednesday.

"Now these are weapons that we always knew Saddam Hussein had that he had not declared, and they have tested them," he said.

The Pentagon released a transcript of the interview on Thursday.

The head of the US-led hunt for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Charles Duelfer, had previously reported that 10 to 12 warheads containing sarin or mustard gas have been found.

A US official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the number could have gone up since Duelfer's spoke about the chemical rounds June 24 in an interview with Fox television.

Rumsfeld added that he had not seen the weapons or the results of the tests, but noted that the Poles believed they "in fact were undeclared chemical weapons - sarin and mustard gas - quite lethal."

"And that is a discovery that just occurred within the last period of days," he said.

Rumsfeld also said there had been "a lot of intelligence speculation and rumours and chatter about the fact that Saddam Hussein may have placed some of his weapons of mass destruction in Syria prior to the start of the war.

"Until that can be validated and proved, you'll find people in the administration not talking about it" he said.

The question of what happened to Iraq's weapons of mass destruction - or indeed whether it had any hidden stockpiles at the time of the war - remains intensely controversial.

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,,2-10-1460_1551580,00.html

Duelfer said his inspection team has uncovered bombs filled with blistering mustard gas or the nerve agent sarin.

"We're not sure how many more are out there that haven't been found, but we've found 10 or 12 sarin and mustard rounds," he said. "I'm reluctant to judge what that means at this point, but there's other aspects of the program which we still have to flush out."

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2006/06/wmd_reports_yea.html

and then there is the Iraq Survey Group itself.

http://hotair.cachefly.net/images/2006-05/iraq-doc.pdf

scroll down to page 4.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
D'OH          :D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

That is the best you can do? Degraded and useless mustard gas found by Polacks that probly dated before the first Gulf war? How incredibly pathetic. You had these urls up your ass for sure! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Even the Defense Dept knew this was bullshit and not the WMD's we went to war over. More parsing RW lies.

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/21/dod-disavows-santorum/

I am surprised that you didnt also mention those mobile chemical labs which was also raw shit.

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2006/04/12/mobile-labs-lie/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 08:49:53 AM by Mucho »

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
blowjob:

Just a suggestion Mucho:

Before cutting and pasting you ought to make sure you delete your search keywords.
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
That is the best you can do?

That is all i had to do.

Weapons were found. And the left minimized the find. Neither statement was untrue.

Can you say the same for your posts?

Mucho

That is the best you can do?

That is all i had to do.

Weapons were found. And the left minimized the find. Neither statement was untrue.

Can you say the same for your posts?

As I have said many times , facts without context lack meaning and are used by liars like all you Bushidolators. You should be ashamed, but I know you have none.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
[qote]"Actually , I initially based my Knutester persona as a reverse copy of what I was seeing from RWers in  chat."[/quote]

That is interesting.

Do you mean the very worst and rudest or is there a plateau near the tolerance level?

Is Knute entirely artificial and nothing like your real self?

Does there ever occur an escalation of racorous retoric as outrage anwers outrage?