Author Topic: Abortionist sees aborting "ugly black babies" as a service to the taxpayers!  (Read 475 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Abortionist Ron Virmani "Ugly Black Babies"

Watch the video above, of a pro-life Christian group confronting an abortion doctor. The doctor says his abortions save taxpayers money, prevent shootings like the one in Colorado, and rid the world of "ugly black babies."

I wonder how many abortionists and defenders of abortion hold this view of abortion's social role.

UPDATE, 5:50 pm: The doctor in the video, apparently, is an active political donor, giving almost all his money to Democrats.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/abortionist-sees-aborting-ugly-black-babies-as-a-service-to-the-taxpayers-apparently/article/2504231
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
made me think

I know several people who did this,never notice every single one of them is a single mother of more than one child. i think the prolife folk really got to rethink thier stratagy to making the life of a mother to be a good deal more pleasent for abortions to go down. obviously the no-sex policy is not to the most effective route. it`s just not even a consideration in most peoples mind.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:05:52 PM by kimba1 »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
of course it is a service.

No women are given abortions against their will.

Whether or not the doctor thinks of the babies as ugly or not is irrelevant.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."