Author Topic: I hope this becomes a trend in America  (Read 932 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I hope this becomes a trend in America
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »
If the GOP simply ran on 1st defunding, with a pledge to repeal, when able (2012), that alone gets them back to majority status.  Last I saw, a paltry 18% thought Obamacare was the end-all be-all great piece of legislation, while a vast majority of the electorate think (accurately so) just how terrible it really is. 

Just think, Obama's "signature item", the thing he most wanted people to remember him for...his "Social Security" program,.... disdained/despised thru-out the country, and not one Democrat is running on singing its praises of supporting and signing that piece of legislative crap, this coming Nov.  At least no one I've seen
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I hope this becomes a trend in America
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 07:06:11 PM »
Just think, Obama's "signature item", the thing he most wanted people to remember him for...his "Social Security" program,.... disdained/despised thru-out the country, and not one Democrat is running on singing its praises of supporting and signing that piece of legislative crap, this coming Nov.  At least no one I've seen

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle