Author Topic: Palestinians: Aggressors, Not Victims  (Read 15294 times)

Richpo64

Re: Palestinians: Aggressors, Not Victims
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2007, 12:17:47 PM »
>>OK, you are inferring that I "spew" bullshit.  Moreover, that it "doesn't help" my "cause."<<

Correct. You have an annoying tendency to write for the sake of writing. Your point isn't made by the amount of words you write. You're still wrong, and have been proven so, yet you go on and on and on.

The "Palestinians" have no right to land that was NEVER theres. Those who want to live in peace do so. Those who want to murder women and children should be given no quarter. They should be given that choice. No more bending over backward to accommodate these animals. Do what the Jordanians did to them. It's the only thing they understand. They teach their children to hate. They use them as pawns to further their dream of genocide. People like that are less than human and should be met with greater force because they will not stop until they are all dead. They live in a culture of death which Arabs created and Arabs perpetuate so that they will committ these atrocities and Arabs can deny them.

You're nothing but a useful idiot Mikey. You are no better than those who strap the bombs on their own children and send them out to committ genocide.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »
<<You're still wrong, and have been proven so, yet you go on and on and on.>>

So far, nobody's proven me wrong.  Which would be quite a trick, because I am right.  The Zio-Nazis have quite an elaborate defence team, but when the truth breaks through, it breaks through.

<<The "Palestinians" have no right to land that was NEVER theres. >>

I see.  Thank you for the POV of the Zio-Nazi racists and fascists.  Here's the actual statement of the Palestinians' rights according to the Charter of the UN, which even Zio-Nazi puppets like Bush and John Bolton have not been able to take the U.S.A. out of as yet:

<<Article 73
<<Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount, and accept as a sacred trust the obligation to promote to the utmost, within the system of international peace and security established by the present Charter, the well-being of the inhabitants of these territories, and, to this end:

<<a. to ensure, with due respect for the culture of the peoples concerned, their political, economic, social, and educational advancement, their just treatment, and their protection against abuses;

<<b. to develop self-government, to take due account of the political aspirations of the peoples, and to assist them in the progressive development of their free political institutions, according to the particular circumstances of each territory and its peoples and their varying stages of advancement; . . . >>

<<Those who want to live in peace do so. Those who want to murder women and children should be given no quarter.>>

Here's how they "live in peace" under the Zio-Nazis.  "Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Schoolgirls With Axes" - http://thehollytree.blogspot.com/2007/11/israeli-settlers-attack-palestinian.html

There are lots of articles showing how much "peace" the racist Zio-Nazi "settlers" are prepared to provide the Palestinians in the West Bank.  Unfortunately only a handful ever break through the stranglehold that the Zionists have on the U.S. MSM.  The Europeans are slightly more fortunate in what they are permitted to see in their MSM, so their attitude towards the conflict is somewhat different from Amerikkka's.

<<They should be given that choice. No more bending over backward to accommodate these animals. Do what the Jordanians did to them. It's the only thing they understand. They teach their children to hate. They use them as pawns to further their dream of genocide. People like that are less than human and should be met with greater force because they will not stop until they are all dead. They live in a culture of death which Arabs created and Arabs perpetuate so that they will committ these atrocities and Arabs can deny them.>>

I guess it's only natural when you defend the crimes of the Zio-Nazis that you have to resort to lies and slander.  The truth is the last thing you want to see.  Well done, Rich - - the blizzard of lies, bullshit and hysteria is about the best you can do in the circumstances, when the truth really can't be held back any longer.

<<You're nothing but a useful idiot Mikey. You are no better than those who strap the bombs on their own children and send them out to committ genocide.>>

I don't claim to be any better than ANY of the combatants, Rich.  Not better than the bulldozer operator who flattened Rachael Corrie, not better than the Jews who murdered Mohammed al Doura, killed the ambulance driver who tried to rescue him and seriously wounded the 12-year-old's father as well.  Not better than the IDF soldiers who sealed off the unarmed refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila and then allowed in armed Lebanese Christian Fascist militia to massacre thousands of unarmed women and children.  Not better than the F-16 pilots who killed dozens of Lebanese schoolchildren in airstrikes last summer.  And not better than the suicide bombers who strap on explosive belts to retaliate against the Jews who kill their mothers, fathers, siblings and children and steal the land they live on right out from under them.

You OTOH, Rich, you are lower than any of them.  You sit safely in Amerikkka and pour fuel on the flames.  You try to incite racial and religious hatred against the "animals" (your word, not mine) whose sole crime is to live on land that the Zio-Nazis want as their own and against any Arab or Muslim who supports them.  Your vicious diatribes, if taken seriously by sane and normal Canadians or Americans, which thank God they are not, would spread racial and religious hatred in the very heart of the communities in which we ourselves live and tear apart the fabric of our own civilization and the tolerance and mutual respect on which they were built.  In order to satisfy the insane greed for land of your co-religionists in Israel, you are willing to inflict irreparable harm on the cities and communities of North America and to bring upon them a wave of racial and religious hatred never before known here.  Well, you and your kind are not going to succeed, Rich.  Get used to it.

Richpo64

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »
>>So far, nobody's proven me wrong.<<

I'm sure that in your strange little world that's true however, in this little slice of the real world, you have been proven unequivocally, absolutely wrong. But feel free to keep on stammering along. It only makes you look more detached from reality that previously thought.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »

So while I can appreciate and endorse plane's call for civility, I do want to object to the idea that we are (or even should be) "detached" from the issues discussed.  Nobody can be detached from issues of the incitement of racial or religious hatred.  It affects all of us directly, because all of us exist in a very mixed society.

You make a good point.
I should not say that we should not care.

Everyone involved is a human being and their misery deserves some sympathy .

Even for the ones at fault , whoever you think they are .

Europe fought an hundred years over the impossibility of Christondom being devided between Prodestants and Catholics , the war wound down finally with Europe still devided about in half between Prodestants and Catholics , but with much less willingness to make war over the issue.

Arabs and Jews have fought about sixty years now over the impossibility of Jeruslem being devided between Jews and Muslims .

Just fourty years to go!

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »
<<I'm sure that in your strange little world that's true however, in this little slice of the real world, you have been proven unequivocally, absolutely wrong. But feel free to keep on stammering along. It only makes you look more detached from reality that previously thought.>>

No, Rich, I was speaking of the real world when I said I was not proven wrong.  I usually am speaking of the real world unlike some in this forum.  YOU on the contrary, have been proven wrong more times than I care to remember.  More times than YOU care to remember, judging from the contents of your posts.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2007, 06:47:36 PM »
<<I'm sure that in your strange little world that's true however, in this little slice of the real world, you have been proven unequivocally, absolutely wrong. But feel free to keep on stammering along. It only makes you look more detached from reality that previously thought.>>

No, Rich, I was speaking of the real world when I said I was not proven wrong. 

LOL....only in Tee's happy alternate reality does his reality show that he has yet to be proven wrong

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2007, 07:07:19 PM »
<<LOL....only in Tee's happy alternate reality does his reality show that he has yet to be proven wrong>>

Well, to rephrase that -- making it real simple for you and Rich to understand - - never in this forum have you or Rich proven me to be wrong on anything other than the odd minor point.  (The one that comes to mind is that although there were provinces of world empires named Palestine, there was never a separate independent country with that name.  BFD - - real relevance to any of the issue in this forum: zilch.)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »
<<LOL....only in Tee's happy alternate reality does his reality show that he has yet to be proven wrong>>

Well, to rephrase that -- making it real simple for you and Rich to understand - - never in this forum have you or Rich proven me to be wrong on anything other than the odd minor point.

Outside of course the garbage about Bush lying us into war, that the intel was fabricated, that the election was stolen, that we were trying to impose our predetermined ruler of Iraq, that we have our own U.S run torture chambers, etc.  Major relevent points, like those.  The fact you can't bring yourself to acknowledge those truths, is far beyond anyone else's control, and limited to your alternate reality where again, you have yet to be proven wrong

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:26 AM »
<<Outside of course the garbage about Bush lying us into war, that the intel was fabricated, that the election was stolen, that we were trying to impose our predetermined ruler of Iraq . . .    Major relevent points, like those.  The fact you can't bring yourself to acknowledge those truths, is far beyond anyone else's control, and limited to your alternate reality where again, you have yet to be proven wrong>>

Quite frankly, I have not been proven wrong on any of the above.  Those are correct statements of the facts.  A majority of Americans polled now believes that Bush lied.  The intel was fabricated and/or cherry-picked.  Either way, it was made to fit into Bush's decision, already taken, to invade Iraq without any valid reason.  Ahmad Chalabi was hand-picked to rule Iraq for Amerikkka but Amerikkka found it couldn't force him down the throats of its puppet government, which is a real sign of incompetence.  The elections were stolen.

<< . . . that we have our own U.S run torture chambers, etc.>>

I'm sure you do and that the evidence will eventually surface.  Regardless, you do ship prisoners to be tortured in foreign prisons, so it's really irrelevant whether you run them or not, the violation of human rights is already established when you ship the guy out for torture.  The U.S. is now one of the world's major violator of human rights.

Your characterization of these simple truths, some already acknowledged by a majority of Americans, as "alternate reality" is just another indication of how far out of touch YOU are with the real world.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2007, 12:43:51 AM »
While the Ottoman Turk government controlled the region the population was sparce and the borders were unimportant.

Deals were made for the sake of peace that ensured holysites would be accessable.

Jews , Christians and Muslims mingled.

Is it to late to give it back ?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2007, 11:08:27 AM »
<<Is it to late to give it back ?>>

I go on the theory that it's never too late to right a wrong, but there's no doubt in my mind that it would have been a lot easier twenty or thirty years ago and that each year that passed built new hatred.  The COST of giving back will be a lot greater now than it would have been then, but by the same token the cost of giving back will be higher ten years from now than it is now.

I think, in terms of undying hatred based on the general situation, the cost plateaued a long time ago.  At this point the only increases in hatred will come from anyone not previously affected who loses a loved one.  Anyone who gives a shit on general principles has already hardened his heart long ago.  That will take a lot of work to undo.  In many cases an impossible task.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »
<<Outside of course the garbage about Bush lying us into war, that the intel was fabricated, that the election was stolen, that we were trying to impose our predetermined ruler of Iraq . . .    Major relevent points, like those.  The fact you can't bring yourself to acknowledge those truths, is far beyond anyone else's control, and limited to your alternate reality where again, you have yet to be proven wrong>>

Quite frankly, I have not been proven wrong on any of the above.  

As has already been referenced, the fact that you can't see past the FACTS that completely debunk your mentality of how you supposedly "haven't been proven wrong on any of the above", is yours, and your alone.  Not even professional help is likely to provide you with any shred of objective analysis ability

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »
<<As has already been referenced, the fact that you can't see past the FACTS that completely debunk your mentality of how you supposedly "haven't been proven wrong on any of the above", is yours, and your alone.  Not even professional help is likely to provide you with any shred of objective analysis ability>>

LOL.  What I provided you WAS an objective analysis, but you are so blinded by your moronic "We're No. 1" bullshit, which you actually believe, that you can never accept an objective analysis that puts your country in its true perspective.  Which is why con artists and master manipulators like Bush and his handlers will always be able to run rings around you, playing up to your "patriotic" blindspot and running your country into the ground to your mindless cheering.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »
<<As has already been referenced, the fact that you can't see past the FACTS that completely debunk your mentality of how you supposedly "haven't been proven wrong on any of the above", is yours, and your alone.  Not even professional help is likely to provide you with any shred of objective analysis ability>>

LOL.  What I provided you WAS an objective analysis, but...

LOL.....BUT, that it wasn't.  You've tossed all aspects of objectivity away to desperatly hold on to your Bush is evil, Amerikka is evil diatribes.  But by all means, continue with the comedy routine

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2007, 03:35:31 PM »
So, Richiepoo, your belief is that the Palestinians deserve only death. Like the roaches in a Blag Flag commercial, they deserve to die.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."