Author Topic: Let me go out on a limb...and predict Boston is IslamoNazis!  (Read 11191 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Let me go out on a limb...and predict Boston is IslamoNazis!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
For what it's worth, Cu4 seems to have some, if not much, of his prediction correct
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »
Two Dagestani brothers nembers of Chechen Wahhabi cell
identified as responsible for Boston terror

DEBKAfile Special Report

April 19, 2013

The two Boston bombers.

Two Chechen brothers from Dagestan, members of a Wahhabi cell funded by Saudi al Qaeda, were identified as the terrorists who detonated two bombs at the Boston Marathon last Monday and carried out a bombing-shooting spree at the MIT campus in Waterton outside Boston, Friday, April 19, in which a police officer was killed.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhohav Tsarnaev, 19, escaped the MIT campus in a hijacked SUV, chased by the police. As they threw explosives out of the window, critically injuring another police officer, police bullets hit the older brother, who died in custody. The younger one, identified earlier as ?Suspect 2 in the white cap? made a run for it.

Warning he is armed and dangerous, the police hunt has placed parts of Boston, Watertown and other outlying towns under curfew and suspended public transport. Hundreds of law enforcement officers, federal agents, national and state police backed by helicopters are scouring the area door to door, backed by helicopters, after warning people to stay home and not open the door to strangers.

The Boston police stress that the event is still ongoing and the investigation is closely coordinated with Washington.

The Chechen government denies the two brothers lived in their country and say the family left some years ago and finally settled in the United States. Boston officials report that the older brother has lived in the US for almost 10 years. The student won a scholarship in 2011 to study at a college in Cambridge.

The incident began with gun shots reported at 10:48 p.m. at Building 32 on Vassar Street near Main Street, off Kendall Square, when the two men armed with guns, explosives and wearing body armor were apparently about to seize the university building. The police officer who responded to the upset was shot dead.

The attack occurred shortly after the FBI released images of the two main Boston Marathon bombing suspects with an appeal to the public for information to identify them. Only later were they linked to the MIT event. A portrait photo of the wanted terrorist has just been released.

The FBI released Thursday images of two suspects filmed on the move at the site of the Boston Marathon bombings of Monday, April 15. The footage with stills has been widely distributed and an FBI Tipline set up. Public assistance in identifying the two youngish men is considered critical to the investigation.

Suspect 1 is shown wearing a black cap and, walking fast close behind him, Suspect 2 in a white cap. Both carry large black packages and both have Middle East complexions.

FBI Agent Richard Deslauriers who is in charge of the investigation said Suspect 1 planted the first bomb, while a few seconds later, Suspect 2 was filmed placing a package at the site of the second, more powerful bomb, and walking away very fast.

Both men are dangerous, he said, and should not be approached by the public

The images the FBI released of the two suspects have been floating around the Internet for the past 36 hours. And so the suspects must know they are being hunted. debkafile?s counterterrorism sources add that both have either gone to ground in a pre-arranged hideout or have left the United States. The way they walk behind each other as they pass through crowds without losing contact strongly recalls the formation maintained by the suicide bombers who blew up the London Tube train on July 7, 2007

http://www.debka.com/article/22911/Two-Dagestani-brothers-nembers-of-Chechen-Wahhabi-cell-identified-as-responsible-for-Boston-terror
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2013, 01:15:34 PM »
I'm sure Xo will be able to hilight some comparable Christian terrorists, and some of the bombings/killings, they've been linked to.  Lookin forward to our lesson, as provided by the ood professor
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2013, 01:26:04 PM »
Oh he will bring up the extremely rare abortion clinic violence and play "fantasy world pretend" that the extremely rare abortion clinic violence is somehow equivalent to the daily world headlines of Islam motivated violence of bombings, beheadings, crashing planes into buildings, blowing up planes full of civilians, attacking schools, wedding, funerals, buses, commuter trains, ect x 1000 on a regular basis.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 01:28:18 PM »
Someone just sent me the video of the ABC coverage of the reporter's account of her conversation with the Boston Bomber's father. The sympathy was just dripping from the woman who conducted the phone interview as well as both reporters, Georgie and Diane Sawyer.

What is chilling, is if it had been the parent of an American Tea Party patriot, no such sympathy would've been on display. They would've interviewed all the neighbors until they found one that would say what they wanted to hear: he's crazy.

These mainstream media people are sickening. To quote the father; "they wouldn't hurt a flea."

Do you think they'd say that about one of the Tea Party members if that would've been the outcome?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »
nope     :(

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:37 PM »
Not sure that woud be true

I still remember how much people would greatly hesitate call timothy mcvey a terrorist. The concept of a local terrorist may still be too much of a unthinkable concept. Also a tea party attack is abit of a strecht for the moment. By my saying that is a good example how hard it is to believe in local terrorism.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:57 PM »
SIRS.....do you find it almost scary when someone like KIMBA
states he honestly believes that if a member of the Tea Party
set off bombs in a major US city that the mainstream media
would not go nuts sensationalizing how bad the Tea Party is?

I am constantly reminded how really far apart people's
perception of reality is...and I find it a bit scary.

( and I mean no disrespect towards Kimba)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »
If it were just about anyone else but Kimba, I'd say yes.  I've been keenly observing the MSM for years now.  There is absolutely no doubt that if these guys were Tea Party supporters, the MSM would be going apoplectic, trashing the Tea Party endlessly, feeling justified in their initial trashing efforts, and it would quickly go into tar and feather mode of prominant Tea Partiers, such as Palin.  They'd also make the repetative effort to link the bombing then to GOP positions, and obviously the need for far more reaching government regulation, if not banning......of pressure cookers and "assault weapons"

But to address Kimba's reference, the MSM were very quick to refer to McVeigh as a Right Wing extremist.  The couldn't come out fast enough in how Giffords shooter was "probably" a RW wacko.  And following the Boston Bombing you had folks at NBC implying "this kind of bombing" looks alot like what RW militants would use.  Minus any and all facts to the contrary of course

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »
I cited examples and a opinion i doubt the tea party would do it.

But interresting that sirs stated previous example of media attacks to the right. I never even heard such things . Hope you guys believe i would never side with either opinion because of party affiliation.

I try very hard never to be like that.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2013, 03:15:45 PM »
Oh I know you wouldn't Kimba....you are not like that at all.

I just see so clearly the mainstream media always
"reaching" to link the rightwing to these kinds
of incidents when there is not justification.
It's almost like they are desperate to accuse
the right at the same time they are desperate
hoping it's not an Islamic. Some left-winger
even made headlines this week with a big
article stating he "hopes it's a white guy
that did the Boston bombing".

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2013, 03:38:11 PM »
Well
Chechnya makes it both muslim and white

The kid kinda looks like shea lebeuf

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »
How ironic! They are reporting that the Boston Bomber stole a
car for his escape that has a COEXIST bumper sticker on it!

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2013, 04:29:45 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2013, 04:45:18 PM »
....and that's not to say there isn't any RW whack jobs, extremists, or militants.  It's not to say such folks don't perform vile acts of violence or even terrorism. 

It is to say, when/if that ever occurs, the MSM pulls out the paintbrush to paint all of conservatives or republicans as "the source" for their act.  How many times have we heard the media try to link conservative talk radio and Fox news, to violent acts??  And yet, if some radical leftist nut job performs some act of violence or terrorism, that ideological bent is rarely referenced.  It's either minimized, or deflected by the same folks who wold be like white on rice, if it were some tea party supporter. 

Recent killer Christopher Dorner actually made reference to his admiration for the folks at MSNBC, and other liberal pundits.  If he had referenced Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, it would have been 24/7 news, and a call that their shows be censored, or worse, because they were "obviously" the source of the hatred