Author Topic: The Black KKK  (Read 3175 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Black KKK
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 01:15:15 AM »
the klan lost most of it`s steam when it`s primary target begin looking just like them
ex. louis farakhan
that anti-white talk is not exactly different than klan talk

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:29 AM »

<<Al Queda is not any better than the KKK in my estimation , but to conside this as a complement to the K3 is really strange.>>

Now honestly, when did you ever attempt to minimize the significance of al Qaeda by claiming they were "just a gang?"

To call them a gang is accurate , they are not a government yet.

When XO says  
I question the term "Black KKK". There are no organizations killing Black people because they are black. These are simply gangsters. Just as the Mafia is not an Italian KKK, the  se guys are not any sort of "Black KKK".

I point out that the KKK is also a gang , the word "just" as I used it shoud be juxtaposed with XO's use of the word "simply" in reguards to gansters.

Really do you think that the Dead Rabbits were good ol boys , or that Al Capone headed up a sort of social club?

Gangs are not good , the KKK is amoung the worst of them and the Al Queda is the worst , if any people develop something "just" as "simple" it won't be any nicer.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 01:24:10 AM »
the klan lost most of it`s steam when it`s primary target begin looking just like them
ex. louis farakhan
that anti-white talk is not exactly different than klan talk

I think that is backwards.

The KKK needs the objects of its ire to seem like real threat.

Their revival depends on being someones salvation, who can they claim to be saving?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 01:32:14 AM »
<<To call them a gang is accurate , they are not a government yet.>>

Sure NOW you can call al Qaeda a gang, after I called you on your attempt to minimize the KKK.  My question to you, which you did not answer, was when had you PREVIOUSLY called al Qaeda "just a gang?" 

The question is rhetorical, simply because it's unfair to ask anyone to comb through past posts like that.  But it's rhetorical because I know that you did NOT call al Qaeda "just a gang." 

When you called the KKK "just a gang" you did so to play down their significance and I explained why.  The worse the KKK, the worse Amerikkka must be for having tolerated it for so long.  As willing as you are now to adcknowledge (after I called you on it) that al Qaeda too is a gang, you still won't say they are "just" a gang, because the word "just" is also minimizing their significance.  So you're still protecting the Klan, or at least its reputation, by calling them a gang (now) or "just a gang" (then,) in either case implying that they are nowhere near as bad as al Qaeda, whom you never previously tried to minimize either as "just a gang" or as "a gang."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 01:45:28 AM »
<<To call them a gang is accurate , they are not a government yet.>>

Sure NOW you can call al Qaeda a gang, after I called you on your attempt to minimize the KKK.  My question to you, which you did not answer, was when had you PREVIOUSLY called al Qaeda "just a gang?" 

The question is rhetorical, simply because it's unfair to ask anyone to comb through past posts like that.  But it's rhetorical because I know that you did NOT call al Qaeda "just a gang." 

When you called the KKK "just a gang" you did so to play down their significance and I explained why.  The worse the KKK, the worse Amerikkka must be for having tolerated it for so long.  As willing as you are now to adcknowledge (after I called you on it) that al Qaeda too is a gang, you still won't say they are "just" a gang, because the word "just" is also minimizing their significance.  So you're still protecting the Klan, or at least its reputation, by calling them a gang (now) or "just a gang" (then,) in either case implying that they are nowhere near as bad as al Qaeda, whom you never previously tried to minimize either as "just a gang" or as "a gang."

"you did so to play down their significance "
No
"and I explained why"
With unfounded assumptions.

"The worse the KKK, the worse Amerikkka must be for having tolerated it for so long. "
I do not think this way .

"al Qaeda too is a gang"

Yes , and so is M-13 , so is the Mafia etc...
I am not thinking of "our gang " with Spanky and Alfalfa when I say "gang".

I was responding to XO sayng that the gang in question was "simply" a gang . A minimiseation that makes no sense , in the context of how bad a gang can be.

Does this need to parced any further?

The KKK is a gang , the organisation in the origin of this thread is not justified in any way by being minimised as "simply" a gang.

Before Hitler started getting political success , wasn't he and his brownshirts a gang?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 01:52:07 AM »
<<Before Hitler started getting political success , wasn't he and his brownshirts a gang?>>

Of course not and neither was the KKK.  They are both political movements, with well-defined political objectives, both involved influential and respectable people almost from their inception, people who would never associate with "gangs" such as the Bloods, the Crips, the (fictitious) Jets, the Purple Gang, the Bonnano Family etc.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 02:00:48 AM »
<<Before Hitler started getting political success , wasn't he and his brownshirts a gang?>>

Of course not and neither was the KKK.  They are both political movements, with well-defined political objectives, both involved influential and respectable people almost from their inception, people who would never associate with "gangs" such as the Bloods, the Crips, the (fictitious) Jets, the Purple Gang, the Bonnano Family etc.

Why divide it this fine?
So the Symbioneese Liberation Army was not a gang?

The overlap seems large.

"... both involved influential and respectable people almost from their inception..."  You are kidding here arn't you?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 02:15:45 AM »
<<"... both involved influential and respectable people almost from their inception..."  You are kidding here arn't you?>>

No, I'm not.  Goering was from a good family, his father was a respected civil servant and colonial administrator and he was the holder of Germany's highest medal for valour, the "Pour le Merite."  Goebbels was a Ph. D. and journalist.  The Klan's members included Hugo Black, a U.S. Supreme Court judge, many Senators, lawyers, prosecutors, sheriffs and police officers. 

And the Symbionese Liberation Army is admittedly harder to categorize than either the Nazis or the Klan but I think on the whole because of its political motivation, I'd have to say it was a far-out political organization rather than "just" a gang.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 02:22:57 AM »
<<"... both involved influential and respectable people almost from their inception..."  You are kidding here arn't you?>>

No, I'm not.  Goering was from a good family, his father was a respected civil servant and colonial administrator and he was the holder of Germany's highest medal for valour, the "Pour le Merite."  Goebbels was a Ph. D. and journalist.  The Klan's members included Hugo Black, a U.S. Supreme Court judge, many Senators, lawyers, prosecutors, sheriffs and police officers. 

And the Symbionese Liberation Army is admittedly harder to categorize than either the Nazis or the Klan but I think on the whole because of its political motivation, I'd have to say it was a far-out political organization rather than "just" a gang.

How do you know that any gang has no political ambtion?
The Mafia was content with buying the occasional politician , whie the KKK tried to elect its members by intimidateing rivals.

It would seem that once a gang reached a size that made it possible , trying to gain influence politicly would suggest itself to any gang .

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 02:31:31 AM »
actually using the klan reference is kinda funny
because one of the main reason for it`s downfall is from internal strife.
oakland was at one time klan central,but it`s member keep stealing from each other.
pretty much any organization is subject to in-fighting.

The FBI helps this along , the White supriacy movement is easy for the FBI to infiltrate.(imagine why)

Then of course it hobbles the whole orgaisation to know that they are deeply infiltrated.

If Herbert Hoover had been more interested in recruiting and promoteing diversity the FBI mightbe better prepared than it is to infiltrate other organisations.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 03:29:20 AM »
<<How do you know that any gang has no political ambtion?
<<The Mafia was content with buying the occasional politician , whie the KKK tried to elect its members by intimidateing rivals.

<<It would seem that once a gang reached a size that made it possible , trying to gain influence politicly would suggest itself to any gang>>

What you're missing is that the Nazis and the KKK BEGAN with political objectives and the Mafia began with money objectives.  (Actually, that's not true - - some say the Mafia began as southern Italians organized against French occupation.)  I guess some organizations can change in character over time.  For many years the Mafia was all about money, not politics.  When they went into politics, it was to protect their money-making operations.  When the Nazis went into brawling, torture, killings etc, it was to advance their political objectives. 

Seems pretty clear to me - - analyze what's their primary purpose.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 04:36:55 PM »
<<How do you know that any gang has no political ambtion?
<<The Mafia was content with buying the occasional politician , whie the KKK tried to elect its members by intimidateing rivals.

<<It would seem that once a gang reached a size that made it possible , trying to gain influence politicly would suggest itself to any gang>>

What you're missing is that the Nazis and the KKK BEGAN with political objectives and the Mafia began with money objectives.  (Actually, that's not true - - some say the Mafia began as southern Italians organized against French occupation.)  I guess some organizations can change in character over time.  For many years the Mafia was all about money, not politics.  When they went into politics, it was to protect their money-making operations.  When the Nazis went into brawling, torture, killings etc, it was to advance their political objectives. 

Seems pretty clear to me - - analyze what's their primary purpose.

I would rather catagorise them by their chosen method, many political movements operate peacefully and should be considered saeprately from those that choose strong arm tactics.

I know this makes the "Sons of Liberty" fall into the gang catagory , but I can put up with that.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 05:49:59 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7512026?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10734

Looks like a small gang.

Reguarding the origional article , does this sort of small gang being commn represent a dager comprable to the KKK?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 07:10:24 AM »
Let's see... four Black guys: do they represent a greater threat than the KKK, that has thousands of members?

Unlikely.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »
Let's see... four Black guys: do they represent a greater threat than the KKK, that has thousands of members?

Unlikely.

The point of the article is tht there are thousands of such gang members ,in gangs large and small in many places.