Author Topic: Stick up for America - Boycott Chinese Stuff!  (Read 2799 times)

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Stick up for America - Boycott Chinese Stuff!
« on: October 19, 2007, 11:30:17 PM »
Have you noticed those guys over in Red China (yeah, that's right, I called 'em Red China. Deal.) but anyway didja notice they have gotten awfully nervy lately?  I mean, it's been a few years since they did that bump and run on our spy plane and had the nerve to get offended by out teeny, tiny little embassy bombing.  But things happen.  I mean, by cold war standards those were just love taps.  But lately, they have just been getting outta control!  First they were poisoning our pets, then our toothpaste, and lately pretty much everything our kids touch!  And they've been strutting around the world stage acting like they are some kind of budding superpower.  Pah.  Just because they have a few nukes and can shoot down a satellite or two doesn't mean they are technology-savvy.  We all know who the leader in electronic technology is in the world.  But enough about Japan . . .

Now the Chinese are getting all bent out of shape because we have given a medal to the Dali Lama.   What, are they upset that it didn't have enough lead in it?  Here we have a peaceful, elderly, soft-spoken man without a country from a pacificst religion and they consider him a threat.  Yet they are perfectly happy letting the warlike, loud-mouthed President of a terrorist nation who thinks he has Allah's personal permission to kill everybody that doesn't think like him have nuclear weapons.  Confucius say: "Man who embrace tiger on outside end up on inside."  If he were alive today, he would probably say "These Chinese CLAZY!"  

But leaving gratuitous racial stereotyping and irreverence towards ancient wise men aside, I've had it!  It's time we started fighting back in the time-honored American way.  Let's boycott the Chinese!

First, I'm not going to eat at anymore Chinese restaurants!  No more Sesame Chicken, no more General Tso's Chicken, no more Sweet and Sour Chicken, no more Orange Chicken, no more - wait a minute.  Has anyone noticed that the Chinese don't eat anything but chicken? - Sounds like that oughta be French food.  But no more of it.  And from now on the only Rice I'm interested in is Condoleeza!  

But on the other hand, why should we penalize the good Chinese-American people who make a living here?  I mean, who's gonna drop all of those eggs into our soup and do our laundry?   No, there has to be a better way.  

HA!  I've got it!  We'll devastate the Red Menace by CHANGING THE NAMES OF THEIR PRODUCTS!  After all, look how badly it affected the French!

So from now on, we'll give good, American patriotic titles to previously Communistic products.  Anyone care for a game of Freedom Checkers?  How about a nice helping of General Petraeus's Chicken? You can make it fancy by serving it on your finest America.   Hey, next time you stop at a traffic light, what say you have a Liberty Fire Drill?  Perhaps little girls can collect nice little Democracy Dolls!  

Get with the program, people!  Stand up for freedom, democracy and the White and Blue  (Can't include the Red, now can we?)

You say I'm going too far?  You say this is just meaningless posturing?  Well I say you're a dirty commie sympathizer.  You wanna  know what happens to commie sympathizers, huh?  No?  Wanna guess?  Huh?  No?  They lose there noses!

Forget it, Jake.  It's Freedomtown!

Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Stick up for America - Boycott Chinese Stuff!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:12 AM »
Good boy, Pooch. Good you see you about. How's the Pooch clan going?
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 01:23:02 AM »
can`t boycott chinese product
americans won`t make them
67% of my stuff is chinese
I`d buy more but their seems to be a limit on clothes

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 01:44:40 AM »
Good boy, Pooch. Good you see you about. How's the Pooch clan going?

Pretty good all things considered. Thanks for asking.  I mention my oldest has a bit part in a Disney movie over on CV.  My youngest is a HS senior now and me and the Pooch-ette are looking forward to empty-nesting.  The second-youngest (who I used to call Straypup and quote on here when he was in middle school) is in his second year of college.  We've been at this saloon thing for a while, haven't we? 

Glad to get a chance to stop in. I should get a bit more time to hang out now, but who knows.

Thanks for the kind words!  Nice to see you too. 
Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 01:47:27 AM »
can`t boycott chinese product
americans won`t make them

Well, then let the Illegal Aliens make them.  Isn't doing what Americans won't do supposed to be their job?  :D

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 01:55:55 AM »

I mention my oldest has a bit part in a Disney movie over on CV.

CV?

Glad to get a chance to stop in. I should get a bit more time to hang out now, but who knows.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, Pooch.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 01:58:10 AM »

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, Pooch.

Ditto      8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 02:36:15 AM »
CV?

Culture Vultures.  Sorry, just too lazy to type. :D

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 02:37:49 AM »
Ditto      8)

Thank you, sirs.  Nice to see you.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 03:08:08 AM »
Sorry, Pooch. I probably should have known that. I was for some reason thinking you were referring to TV channel or maybe a physical place. I will go check out the Culture Vultures forum now.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 03:16:55 AM »
Yay Pooch!  Give hugs to the Mrs. for me please.  So  nice to see you and hear about your family.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 04:52:35 AM »
Yay Pooch!  Give hugs to the Mrs. for me please.  So  nice to see you and hear about your family.

Hiya Lanya!  Nice to see ya!  :D

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
Welcome Pooch!

Always good to see!

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 02:41:40 PM »
And from now on the only Rice I'm interested in is Condoleeza!

Ewwww!

Missed ya, Pooch. Had yer mental health evaluated lately? How's Pooch-ette taking this?
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Stray Pooch

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »
Ewwww!

Let me assure you that the "interest" to which I referred was purely the loyalty a good soldier always feels towards the leaders of our fair nation.  Besides, I don't like Brown Rice.  (To hell I go.  Straight to hell!) :D

Had yer mental health evaluated lately?

Those records are sealed.

How's Pooch-ette taking this?

With benign negligence, as usual.

Good to see ya, Bear.