Author Topic: Pat Buchanan Calls a Spade a Spade  (Read 3618 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pat Buchanan Calls a Spade a Spade
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »
If you're going to tell me that a squad of guys like this, even with some older and fatter guys among them, benefiting from training, unit cohesion and discipline, is less dangerous than a lone nut and lousy shot like Leboon, good luck to ya.

Most of those pictures were of the state police, not the militia members. Of course, the link you provided goes to the picture of the *one* guy in the group who isn't old or over-weight, or both. And he looks like your typical loser punk kid.

There are reasons why most other militia groups in the area avoided these wackos.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 01:27:57 PM »
Here you go, a picture of these "trained corps of militia men."

Ohh, I'm quakin' in my boots.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 02:18:48 PM »
<<Most of those pictures were of the state police, not the militia members. >>

As far as I know, the link was to only one photo.

<<Of course, the link you provided goes to the picture of the *one* guy in the group who isn't old or over-weight, or both. And he looks like your typical loser punk kid.>>

LOL.  As opposed to the regular U.S. Army recruits, the A-students, the maths and sciences whizzes . . .  anyway, he looks like any other U.S. Army recruit, no better or no worse.  The lone woman looks like another Lynndie England, only a little more depressed, if that's possible.  Except for the age factor of some of them, they don't look any different than any other U.S. soldiers.  You can of course believe whatever you want to but if you seriously think that an armed squad of these guys with their training and the other advantages I mentioned are less of a threat than that nutjob Leboon, I wouldn't go showing these posts of yours to any potential emplooyer if you were applying for a job in security.

<<There are reasons why most other militia groups in the area avoided these wackos.>>

Sure there are - - the whole militia  movement are are all paranoid nut-cases and serious wackos.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 04:08:46 PM »
I know Michael Tee is ignoring me. Maybe someone else could put this where he will see it.

They Want A Revolution! Amy Cooter
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »
Yes, he's been emotionally traumatized apparently by way of having many of his "not-so-truthful" proclaimations, layed out bare for all to see, but Tee still reads yours & mine comments Prince.  I've seen how he'll occasionally incorporate a response to someone else, that involved a point I made.  So I'm sure he's reading your posts as well.  Simply choosing to minimize his damage, under the guise of some supposed noble stand
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle