Author Topic: SC exit Polls  (Read 1370 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3

Knutey

Re: SC exit Polls
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:01:35 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/index.html#SCREP
The thing I find most interestig is that there is a statistically insignificant number of minorities that even vote in this White Man's Grand Ol Perv party.

No wonder you dont want immigrants.
Vote by Race
Giuliani
Huckabee
Hunter
McCain
Paul
Romney
Thompson

White
(96%)
3%
28%
1%
32%
6%
16%
14%

African-American
(2%)
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%

Latino
(1%)
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%

Asian
(0%)
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%

Other
(1%)
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:08:22 PM »
One would think minorities would make up at least 10% of the vote, but this is an exit poll and who knows how and where it was conducted.

The other variable is the dem primary is later this month and perhaps minorities want to weigh in on the Obama-Clinton controversy.

Knutey

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »
One would think minorities would make up at least 10% of the vote, but this is an exit poll and who knows how and where it was conducted.

The other variable is the dem primary is later this month and perhaps minorities want to weigh in on the Obama-Clinton controversy.

You have a pathetic excuse for everything no matter if it is true or not.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »
I don't believe i was making an excuse for anything. I provided a possible explanation.

We all know the dems own the black vote.

But it is possible that the GOP caused the snow in SC to suppress the black vote.

I think Greg Palast plans to go to press with that accusation tomorrow. 

Knutey

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 11:09:35 PM »
I don't believe i was making an excuse for anything. I provided a possible explanation.

We all know the dems own the black vote.

But it is possible that the GOP caused the snow in SC to suppress the black vote.

I think Greg Palast plans to go to press with that accusation tomorrow. 

You know a lot of things that are not true and make the rest up as you go along just like Ronnie Raygun, your God.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 11:17:40 PM »
Are you saying the dems don't own the black vote?

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 10:46:29 AM »

You have a pathetic excuse for everything no matter if it is true or not.

So, what is your point, Knute? Perhaps I missed it.
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »
Are you saying the dems don't own the black vote?

If Obama owns the black vote, or a mjority of it anyway, and if Hillary owns the women vote, of a majority anyway, what does tis say about the Democratic Party, the candidates and the future state of this election? And, who then, do black women vote for? Are they "more black" and "less woman" or the reverse?

Dan ;)g, but I am HOT this morning.
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »
I don't think anyone owns any vote.

It is, however, difficult, very difficult, for the Republicans to convince the average Black person that voting Republican could benefit him in any substantive way. Republican presidents cut the staff of EEOC and OSHA, argue against any increase in the minimum wage and medical benefits for children.

I can't imagine why any Black person (or White person with a brain unpoisoned by wacko fundie preachers) would vote for any of the pitiful clowns the Republicans run for president.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »
If this is the case, then why did "a bunch of clowns" vote for Regan, these same clowns who were previously Dems?
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
So, what is your point, Knute? Perhaps I missed it.

You can't miss something that isn't there.

Knutty just comes in here to toss around insults. Guess his boyfriend in busy this weekend.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
If this is the case, then why did "a bunch of clowns" vote for Regan, these same clowns who were previously Dems?
===============================================================
Ronald Reagan was a very unusual figure in American politics. He became a leader in the actors' union and when he ratted out his pals during the McCarthy years, the rightwing fell in love with him.

People loved him in his role as the announcer for 20 Mule Team Borax. (What the Hell has happened to Borax, by the way?)

The right hired Reagan to give speeches to Lion's, Rotary and Kiwanis Clubs and such for something like 20 years. They wrote the speeches, but after a while he started to believe his own hooey. It was his greatest and best rehearsed role. The government is too big, the government is defiling the dollar, the government is the problem and the reason why the good ol' days are gone.

After he was elected, inflation continued, he racked up the highest debt in history and sent troops all over the place on rather silly missions, but he was always grandpaw to a lot pof people. He was a better Grandpaw than Jimmy Carter, who was too preachy and who never told the stories from the gool ol'days that never were: the 1950's without racism, hiding under desks to fend off thermonuclear attack, and big cushy soft-sprung cars that never wasted 29 cent gasoline and were too safe tpo require seatbelts.

Reagan was an actor in a time when all the shows and all the movies ended with the good guys winning and the bad guys foiled and convicted. The myth was far more powerful than reality.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »
(What the Hell has happened to Borax, by the way?)

After several company purchases, Dial now makes the product. My father always has Boraxo around the house.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 12:42:03 PM »
They used to sell tons of Borax and Boraxo hand soap, it was advertised daily, and in a prominent place in every supermarket.
Now it has gone the way of Ipana toothpaste, Clorets and Twinkies.