Author Topic: When I am agreeing with Trump  (Read 2169 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
When I am agreeing with Trump
« on: April 22, 2016, 10:27:06 AM »
   Every time he says that the system is rigged.

It is totally true.
     From the delegate selection to the rules of the convention, the selection process is weighted heavily in favor of incumbency and party favor. Republican stalwarts are entrenched.

The Democrats can't say a thing about it , their system is nothing but worse.

In wider scope , this rigging is found all over the place, incumbents are on the rails and anyone else is cutting across.

The original experimental idea of the USA was to have a government that is responsive to its people. This is lost in the effort at job security that most of our government seems to be involved in.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: When I am agreeing with Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:37:17 AM »
Trump is right, the system is rigged. The Republican nominating system has always been rigged. The Democratic Party system has been rigged in several ways.
The two party system is rigged to perpetuate itself.

Canada;s is far less rigged, and more democratic. The parliamentary system guarantees that the leader and the legislature have at least some degree of cooperation,
A toad like Mitch McConnell would by impossible in Canada.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 07:40:22 PM »
   Ironic that electing such a famous moneybag would be widely understood as a rebuke to the established order and moneyed interests.

I have limited trust in DJT , but even so , I feel the appeal of a well deserved spanking for the establishment.

President HRC would be understood as a victory for the money she spent and the providers of that money.

In either case the Irony is abounding.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 10:15:48 AM »
Trump will probably get the nomination, then lose in a landslide.

An egomaniac like Trump on a ballot  is as tempting as, or more tempting than, seeing someone roll out a rack of banana creme pies in a Three Stooges movie.
Watching The Great One slip and fall  is sure to bring great glee and mirth.

The Electoral College is stupid and outmoded, and we talk about changing it, but that never happens,

The way the parties choose delegates is clearly rigged and dishonest, but I doubt that will change either.

Remember how the GOP was going to  retool to appeal; to Hispanic voters and enlisted Rubio, who then appeared on the cover of TIME?

Then what happened?  Trump accused Mexico of deliberately  pushing murderers and rapists across the border.

The GOP alias "the Stupid Party" appealed to dumb people, but left the dumbest of the dumb feeling neglected and left out. Then Trump happened, like projectile diarrhea.  Its stupidity has become the stuff of legend.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 12:08:01 PM »
If he's president I got a bad feeling my lifestyle is just not going to be better. He simply does not give ne confidence

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »

Donald Trump is presenting his message simply , Hillary R. Clinton is presenting her message falsely, which of these shows real respect for your understanding?

Illegal immigrants do include dangerous criminals , and because smuggling is counted not a few.

When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.  -Henry Louis Mencken
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/H._L._Mencken

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 03:25:51 PM »
My problem is alot of immigrants look like illegal immigrants and such we will not likelt be treated as citizens . It was very easy to get us to be upset how illegals are seeming getting a easier shake then us who did everything by the book . But then some of us legals get bad treatment and it's not subtle. It's simply a matter of trust. Can legal immigrants trust Americans to not deport legal citizens.

I had two of my friends put on list fir deportation from just applying for a passport. It finally got cleared but it does prove that department doesn't have ready access to verify citizenship.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 03:47:43 PM »
Mexico is not sending anyone. Mexicans come on their own volition. Trump claims that the Mexicans are deliberately sending rapists and murderers and that is false. Trump cannot and will not make the Mexicans pay for his stupid wall. He cannot ans will not impose tariffs on Mexican goods, sure as hell not at 35%.

Nothing the sumbitch says is true,

Hillary's pantsuits are not an issue except to assholes who think women should not wear pants at all.

A majority of people were happy enough with President Obama to reelect him with a 6 million vote plurality. Had the Republicans not tried to be total assholes, this would be a far better country. They pass laws making it impossible to close Guantanamo and then complain because he has not closed it. McConnell, Boehmer, Ryan the Teabaggers and the rest of their crew of toadfuckers are to blame with most of what people hate about our government..

If Hillary is elected, she will do most of what Obama has done. With Bill's help she will; probably do it better.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 04:02:42 PM »
The not sending thier best to America petty much most of the asians who made it here. I totally on that watchlist. We seem to make do but here an example of one of my problems of the anti-illegal sentiment popping up. Asian honors students are getting deported. Meaning other countries instad of us will benefit from these kids.

not all illegals are the same level of uselessness

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 04:51:44 PM »
NO COUNTRY "sends its best". Perhaps a few scientists are given stipends from time to time, but nearly all  immigrants come motivated  by their own gumption.
In school we heard that the Pilgrim came for "religious freedom" denied them in England. The fact is they were kliving in Holland at the time and their kids were abandoning their very restrictive faith and becoming little Dutchmen.

Coming for religious reasons sounded ever so much better than coming so they could get rich or stop starving, which was the main motivation. My father's ancestors came from the Netherlands and Essex England because land was unobtainable in Europe: the nobles owned it all. MY mother's family came from Lancashire for the same reason, Religion was only a minor motive.

Any immigrant who leaves his country will have to adapt to the new country and will have to find new ways of doing everything. Only rarely do fishermen become fishermen and miners become miners, and they tend to not be as successful.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 07:17:35 PM »
My dad just wanted a job to support his family. People here just do not understand what hardship is . Homeless here like normal in other countries. It's kinda strangehow meat is easier to get than vegetables.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 09:37:57 PM »
Seven generations ago, when there was no Germany.

What is now southern Germany was in flux and war.
My ancestors became boat people , sent by English philanthropists to the wilderness where they might make a living and they might support the English crown where that wilderness was claimed by the Spanish.

I am pretty sure they were a rough crowd.
The English had a chance to keep them after all.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2016, 03:43:25 AM »
I do believe it's a great harder to find work today than when my father came here to work. My dad lied and simply learned to cook  tricked his way to cook italian,french,cuban cuisine. Ironicly never learned to cook chinese food. Today the process is so complicated very few every gets thier resume seen by humans. In the 80's restaurant did not hire people from schools. Today it's pretty much debt ridden culinary graduate.  This applies to most jobs today.