Author Topic: Another good example of how the police are abused  (Read 1859 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Another good example of how the police are abused
« on: August 02, 2015, 02:59:51 PM »
A recent video, that has gone viral, shows what "appears" to be 2 white officers, manhandling an innocent black man.  The video taken by a bystander, shows the 2 officers on top, trying to subdue him, and the "testimony" of the bystander stating that the officers were doing something wrong

And if we were to leave it at that, folks like xo, would be demanding the officers' be fired, and brought up on hate crime charges, and screw any investigation, since all that matters is the police were white, the man was black, and the bystander "sensed" something was wrong with how the police acted.

Then, we get the whole context of the event minus the small snippet and bystander commentary
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:05:36 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Another good example of how the police are abused
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 03:09:57 PM »
Now you blame me for something I have not seen and know nothing about.

Typical sirs horseshit.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 03:14:44 PM »
Did I say you saw it or know something about it, Dr Deflection?  I think not. 

Typical xo AMBE

I merely demonstrate, based on your previous efforts, at what you, and folks like you, would be saying, had you seen it. 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 03:24:44 PM »
I watched this poor video recording twice and did not see the guy try to punch anyone.

All the guy who was videotaping this was doing was at a safe distance, and he did not interfere in any way, as he told the guy to quit moving to prevent the cops from killing the guy, which is pretty much what guys like CU4 think is their job.

There was no reason for the cop to rebuke the guy taking the video.

As for the cops, all I have to say it what Fred the Lion was always told by Super Chicken: "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred".

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 03:31:14 PM »
You know what you did, sirs, and so do I. You did not demonstrate one damned thing, sirs, you accused me of having the wrong opinion about something I have  not seen and knew nothing about.  It was nice of the officers not to taze this guy. Their ostensible body cam videos did not show anything that the obligatory Fox Dumb Blonde and her companion claimed.

I note they did not mention what this guy was accused of. 20 warrants could be 20 parking tickets.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 01:46:54 AM »
Oh, I know exactly what I did.....I demonstrated a video, that even AFTER the fact, you're still trying to convict the police officers, after their cameras demonstrate they did absolutely nothing wrong.  That's how recklessly biased you are when it comes to this topic, and anything to do with firearms

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:00 AM »
Your video sucks as evidence. Just look at it!
Can you see where this guy takes a swing at the cop?  It's harder than finding Waldo.

How am I "trying to convict the police officers?"

You make up shit, sirs. And you aren't even good at it. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 10:52:33 AM »
I did.....as everyone else has.  It demonstrates the police acted appropriately, when the fella tried to bolt.  And yet there you are trying to indict the police for.........something nefarious.   Bravo on the consistency

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 03:57:12 PM »
Look at the video. It does not show what you say it does.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 04:21:53 PM »
Sure it does.  He tried to bolt, they took him down, end of story.  The bystander never knew about the prior warrants, never saw the officers trying to cuff him, and never saw how he tried to run from the police.  All he said, was that when looked over again, he saw the police on top of the idiot, and to him, that just didn't look right.  That's because HE DIDN'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS"