Author Topic: Negrophilia  (Read 613 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Negrophilia
« on: June 13, 2010, 08:05:28 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=164469

WASHINGTON – A bizarre and baffling condition has seized American society and is spreading in pandemic proportions. But no one dare utter its name because this sickness  is rooted in the most vulgar of four-letter words: race.

So charges a new book by author Erik Rush, who doesn't refrain from using the new N-word – Negrophilia – "undue and inordinate affinity for blacks," to describe the mindset that he says is behind a pervasive manipulation expertly employed and exploited to divide and destroy American society.

Releasing tomorrow, "Negrophilia: From Slave Block to Pedestal – America's Racial Obsession" is published by WND Books. No stranger to brash actions, Rush, who's black, sparked a national furor when he came forth to expose the anti-American ravings of President Obama's longtime minister and then "spiritual adviser," the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

"Whites succumb to Negrophilia when, believing that people of color are somehow more benevolent and less corruptible than themselves, they develop an undue affinity for them," says Rush.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Negrophilia
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »
Hahahahahaha!

So don't just indulge in the steriotypeing , exploit it !

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Negrophilia
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 12:02:55 AM »
Hahahahahaha!

So don't just indulge in the steriotypeing , exploit it !

The black author thinks this treatment is bad for black people. I think it's racist. I also think white liberals are the worst at treating black people this way. I don't think Dr. King would be happy about this Negrophilia.