Author Topic: Zimmy tries for another 15 minutes of fame  (Read 2189 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Zimmy tries for another 15 minutes of fame
« on: August 19, 2015, 09:34:44 AM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33979927

Now Zimmerman is peddling his painting of a Confederate Flag, on which he has written "The 2nd protects the 1st".
This was apparently an unknown part of the Constitution of the Confederate States of America.

There is also some shooting range owner who has declared his gun range "Muslim-free".
Rather like Hitler's slogan to make the Reich "Judenfrei"?
What if a "GOOD Muslim" wants to learn how to shoot so he can go to Syria or Iraq and blast away at BAD Muslims.
It is probably true that the only way to eliminate the bad Muslims of Isis and their guns is to have Good Muslims with guns to shoot them. I think there are too many of them to wipe them out with drones.

Well, those Good Muslims will just have to train elsewhere. Zimmy's pal has declared his firing range "Muslim free" (Moslimfrei).  Raus!, Mach schnell!

Well okay, it is perfectly legal to buy, own and display Zimmerman's Rebel flag. It was also legal to sell the original of this Great Masterpiece on E Bay for $100,000.

One wonders what sort of moron would pay that much for it, though.

But now Zimmy has found a way to support himself without actually holding a job that pays even better than his former dream job of being a cop.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: Zimmy tries for another 15 minutes of fame
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 01:00:50 PM »
There is also some shooting range owner who has declared his gun range "Muslim-free"

as Muzzies grow in a country's population the bigger the problem becomes
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:07:42 PM by Christians4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 01:29:09 PM »
How many Muslims have gone on shooting rampages at firing ranges?

I understand that the number of such occurrences is zero.

"Muzzies", as you call them, seem to prefer to bombing marathons, Sikh temples, and military bases.

However, this does not include occurrences that you might have imagined.

It is said that many Muslims are actually "good" Muslims.

If there are any such "good" Muslims in Zimmy's bailiwick, they will be unable to train at this gun range to prepare to go out ans shoot "bad" Muslims.
 This could well be a disadvantage of making this gun range "Muslim-free".

You can purchase a reproduction of the very flag that Zimmy designed for a measly $50.

i heard that the original sold on E Bay for $100,000. A vicious rumor says the buyer was named "Curly Joe". This may be only a rumor.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:35:21 PM by Xavier_Onassis »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 03:09:16 PM »
"Muzzies", as you call them, seem to prefer to bombing marathons, Sikh temples, and military bases.

And airplanes, and airports, and weddings, and schools, and police stations, and train stations, and shopping malls, and nightclubs, and resorts, and outdoor markets, and buses, and border crossings, and hospitals, and on and on and on and on and on....

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslim hijackers in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials.

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 70 years.

Islamic extremists massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 than the number of American criminals executed in the last 40 years.

Sunni supremacists slaughtered more Yazidi minorities on August 14, 2014 than the number of black Americans lynched by White supremacists in the previous 100 years.

The point being if I owned a range...I'd prefer not having them around too!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 03:36:01 PM »
More people are killed in this country by Dodge pickups than by Muslims. Perhaps more than  by Ford F-100  pickups.

I am sure you would rather remove all Muslims from the planet.

However, you do not have that option.

Muslims might be like some Texans: if you disrespect them, they will say they "I want to kill you".

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 04:19:01 PM »
More people are killed in this country by Dodge pickups than by Muslims. Perhaps more than  by Ford F-100  pickups.

I will certainly pass along your implication to the FBI/CIA/DHS that pickup trucks are a bigger threat
than Muzzy terror and they should focus those billions on pickup trucks instead of terror a.k.a. MuzzyWhackJobs.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
I doubt that there was much threat from Muslims shooting anyone at this cracker's firing range. Some Muslims are suing him, however. I bet he loses the case.

So, are you going to buy your very own Zimmy Confederate flag, or not?  Only $50. Will it become a bit of American folk memorabilia? I once bought a Lester Maddox signed axehandle for $3.00 and gave it away as a joke to a Black Georgian friend. I see that someone was trying to sell one on Ebay for $500.

You gotta love Zimmy: a Confederate flag with slogans on it that refer to the Constitutions of the Confederate State's worst enemy on it.
Zimmy was given lemons, and now he is swimming in lemonade. Mmmm-mmm!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33471885

The idea that it represents racism has not caught up to it everywhere.

After everything that Mr. Zimmerman has been through, I think I can tolerate a bit of cynicism on his part.

He is right about the political correctness being a problem , and who better to expound on the subject?

I am a bit amazed that such an unoriginal artwork could command such a price  , this is a simple harvest of Mr. Zimmerman's notoriety.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 06:28:32 PM »
Zimmerman's flag could have been done by a seventh-grader. The message is rather trite, the lettering is like the handwriting of a C- student.

His $100,000 involved the US flag. More stars, more bars, and therefore more of a markup.

When a Southern racist needs a symbol, this is the one he will nearly always pick.  Hateful people tend to lack serious artistic ability. Nazi art was rather like a humorless version of Norman Rockwell's magazine covers. In the beginning years of the Russian Revolution, posters were rather Art Deco and quite attractive, but after Stalin took charge, they got pretty boring.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 06:56:50 PM »
When a Southern racist needs a symbol, this is the one he will nearly always pick. 

That is regrettable.
What do northern racists pick?

I think it is more to the point that when Yankees want to picture a racist they pick a southerner.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 07:56:51 PM »
So, are you going to buy your very own Zimmy Confederate flag, or not? 

No...I think Zimmy might be a taco short of a combo plate...the guy has a screw loose....plus I recently purchased several of these: