Author Topic: A quick history lesson!  (Read 1898 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
A quick history lesson!
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:35:04 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: A quick history lesson!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 03:42:16 PM »
Yeah, and from 1865 to 1965 there was not enough Republican support for a federal anti lynch law. The GOP dominated many a Congress during this period and did absolutely NOTHING.

The Democratic Party of 1865 is unrelated to the Democratic Party of 2015.  To suggest that is is not is monumental ignorance.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »
Monumental, as I said, ignorance.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 06:39:51 PM »
As spoken by the President of Ignorance-r-us?  Democrats dominated far more often during your dates, and apparently DID NOTHING for Federal Lynch Laws.  I realize the effort is is to try and turn reality upside down and claim the Dems back them are the Republicans now, and vice versa, but reality doesn't work that way, I'm afraid
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 06:55:48 PM »
Most of the racist Democrats of the 1960's are dead.  So are most of the Republicans.

The Dixiecrats are dead, and their grandchildren are mostly all Republicans.

The Democratic Party of the South today is an alliance of progressive Democrats and Blacks.

You cannot blame the Democratic Party of 2015 of refusal to ratify the 14th Amendment in 1865, that is 149 years ago.

The Typical old Dixiecrat was Strom Thurmond of SC, who voted against civil rights for Blacks as a Democrat, and when the Democrats started to support civil rights, he switched to the Republican Party. Of course, he was an enlightened Dixiecrat: he had a Black mistress and a daughter with her, and even sent her to college.

That was the less typical part of Ol' Strom.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 07:08:43 PM »
Millions of people that were alive 100+years ago, are all dead now.....that's irrelevent. 

The racist democrats from the past are now just shadow racists, affiliated with no particular party.  What racists tried to employ their racist ideals within the GOP were swiftly denounced, and shown the door

The overt racists now, do still exist.....in droves in the Democrat party.  Those are the ones that see race in everything that permeates society.  Those are the blacks that think white cops are trying to kill them, so they're justified in not following any instructions given by a cop....regardless of their race.  Those are the whites who think that blacks couldn't make it without white help.  Those are the folks that make anything and everything racially motivated, before any facts of an event are confirmed

We can definately blame the Democrat party of 2015 for the CURRENT level of racial animosity, and hatred directed at other races.  We can definately blame the Democrat party for a pure party line vote that saddled the country with one of the worst, if not THE worst, pieces of crap legislation, ever to come out of DC, Obamination care

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
"(Obama's) a nice person, he's very articulate this is what's been used against him, but he couldn't sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
-- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

"Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.? -- Louis Farrakhan

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -- Joe Biden

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." -- Joe Biden

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn?t. But she is a typical white person" -- Barack Obama

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 08:20:45 PM »
the solution for marion is easy don`t go to Asian owned businesses.

all these poor communities complain about the Asians but for some reason they still do businesses with them  like their the only people willing to open shop in that area . that can`t be true right

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 10:34:18 PM »
The fact is that you claim to understand the history of this country, and you do not know shit.
I have heard all this idiotic ranting before and it is all just racist garbage.
This country would be far better off if the right wingers just dried up,and blew away.