Author Topic: The Tortoise and the Hare  (Read 883 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Tortoise and the Hare
« on: September 08, 2008, 12:22:33 AM »
The Tortoise and the Hare

Once upon a time there was a well spoken black man named Hussein Obama aka the One who, boasting how he could run faster than anyone else, was forever teasing the old POW named McCain for his slowness. Then one day, the irate McCain answered back: "Who do you think you are? There's no denying you're swift, but even you can be beaten!" Hussein Obama squealed with laughter.
"Beaten in a race? By whom? Not you, surely! I bet there's nobody in the world that can win against me, I'm so speedy. Now, why don't you try?"
Annoyed by such bragging, McCain accepted the challenge. A course was planned, and the next day at dawn they stood at the starting line. Hussein Obama yawned sleepily as the meek McCain trudged slowly off. When Hussein Obam saw how painfully slow his rival was, he decided, half asleep on his feet, to have a quick nap. "Take your time!" he said. "I'll have forty winks and catch up with you in a minute."
Hussein Obama woke with a start from a fitful sleep and gazed round, looking for the McCain. But the creature was only a short distance away, having barely covered a third of the course. Breathing a sigh of relief, Hussein Obama decided he might as well have breakfast too, and off he went to munch some cabbages he had noticed in a nearby field. But the heavy meal and the hot sun made his eyelids droop. With a careless glance at McCain, now halfway along the course, he decided to have another snooze before flashing past the winning post. And smiling at the thought of the look on the McCain’s face when he saw Hussein Obama speed by, he fell fast asleep and was soon snoring happily. The sun started to sink, below the horizon, and McCain, who had been plodding towards the winning post since morning, was scarcely a yard from the finish. At that very point, the Hussein Obama woke with a jolt. He could see McCain a speck in the distance and away he dashed. He leapt and bounded at a great rate, his tongue lolling, and gasping for breath. Just a little more and he'd be first at the finish. But Hussein Obama last leap was just too late, for the McCain had beaten him to the winning post. Poor Hussein Obama! Tired and in disgrace, he slumped down beside McCain who was silently smiling at him.
"Slowly does it every time!" he said.