Author Topic: Teen mothers "sluts"  (Read 25967 times)

Rich

Re: Teen mothers "sluts"
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2008, 09:11:56 PM »
Apparently sirs, they don't respect your choice.

Big surprise there.

I can understand their confusion. To them, their son or daughter, niece or nephew, grandson or granddaughter can be flushed down the toilet or thrown in the dumpster without so much as a tear because to monsters like them, it not sentient, or a person ... you get the idea. To you and I, it's just that, your son or daughter. It is deserving of respect at every stage of development. It's a product of our love and God's love, so we treat it that way. We mourn the loss. A funeral is part of that loss and that love.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
<<Yes, AND [a funeral is] a manner of MOURNING for the loss of a life.>>

Everyone who loses a life mourns for it.  Funerals are ritual FAREWELLS to the departed, not ritualized mourning.  The mourning goes on with or without the funeral.  It's something that is felt.  Friends and family console.  But the funeral itself is a farewell to the departed.  They don't all cry together, they talk about the life of the deceased ("He had a great second trimester!!  His nasal cavities were fully delineated!") and remember him or her fondly ("Remember when he said "[stethoscope recordings are played here]")

I mean, holy fucking shit, how bizarre do you want to make it?  The ritual is NOT an aspect of the mourning for any normal, sane, healthy individual.  You want to keep defending these fucking weirdos, you can do it all day and all night but at the end they come out just as fucking weird as when they went in.  Repetition doesn't make it more normal.  They mourn, of course, but they don't need a funeral to mourn.  Nobody I ever heard of needed a funeral to mourn.  They mourn, they get over it, they get on with their lives.  Do you think your friends were the first people on earth to have a miscarriage?  Get a fuckin' grip.

Why don't you and your wacko friends mourn for the 150,000 Iraqis blown to smithereens by U.S. shot and shell in the insane quest for oil?  Those were REAL HUMAN BEINGS whose lives were deliberately sacrificed in a war that no one needed to have begun (oh, yeah, I know, the geniuses were "misled" by "all the intel on earth from all the intel agencies on earth") only it was all "one big unavoidable mistake."  Well how about a little mourning for the victims of that "one big unavoidable mistake?" instead of phony funerals for fetuses?  You guys are so fucking deranged and so totally devoid of any real human values that I sometimes question what is the point of even trying to get through to you.

Rich

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »
>>Everyone who loses a life mourns for it.  Funerals are ritual FAREWELLS to the departed, not ritualized mourning. ... (manic rant deleted) ... <<

You really do like the sound of your own voice don't you. Your ridiculous dribble doesn't mean a fucking thing.

See a doctor, get some help.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »
<<You really do like the sound of your own voice don't you. >>

I like what I write.

<<Your ridiculous dribble doesn't mean a fucking thing.>>

It does to me.  It makes a lot of sense.  Since I'm a lot smarter than you, it makes a lot more sense than any of the crap you write, but I always try to respond even to your moronic drivel with some kind of reason and explanation so that there is always the possibility for you to see why I am almost always right and you are almost always wrong.

<<See a doctor, get some help. >>

Rich, I'm not even going to respond to that.  What would be the fucking point?  You don't have to agree with anything I posted.  You don't even have to post a logical rebuttal.  But childish and time-worn retorts like these only demonstrate to the whole group what a fucking moron you really are.  Remarks like that add absolutely nothing to the discussion.  They're on a par with your earlier "Beat his fuckin' brains out" comments, although marginally superior since this time you've eliminated the gratuitous violence.  Nevertheless, I advise you to stop embarrassing yourself like that.  Sometimes, when you've nothing intelligent to say, the best course is just: silence.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2008, 10:04:25 PM »
<<Yes, AND [a funeral is] a manner of MOURNING for the loss of a life.>>

Everyone who loses a life mourns for it.  Funerals are ritual FAREWELLS to the departed, not ritualized mourning.

Yea, you just keep telling yourself that, Tee.   Whatever makes you feel better.  For the rest of us who actually mourn our loved ones, especially at funerals, we'll be sure to acknowledge to each other how bizarre, twisted, and weird we're really acting

(I swear, I don't even think he reads his own postings before hitting enter)      >:(

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »
WHATever, sirs. 

Next, I suppose you'll be telling us that it's the norm for fetuses to have funerals just like all other deceased people, and that it's only a few nutcases, not even one or two per cent of the population, that don't have fetus funerals.

What about obits?  Do they publish fetus obits in the daily papers too?  Or is that sirs' Next Big Thing?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2008, 11:01:58 PM »
Next, I suppose you'll be telling us that it's the norm for fetuses to have funerals just like all other deceased people

Wrong again, but we've lost track of counting how often that's happened.  The point never was is the perceived "norm", the point was how some chose to mourn their loss.  Obviously you could care less, since its only a "fetus"

Weak misdirection effort, BTW 

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »
Well, we've established that fetus funerals are not for the masses, so I guess that's a partial victory.  When these fringe groups are recognized as the oddball fringes that they are, I guess that's the end of using them as examples of how "human" their fetuses were. 

So thanks for your admissions, and as far as I am concerned, case is closed.  If the holding of funerals is an indication of the "humanity" of the fetus, it's a "humanity" that is seen through very, very, very few eyes in your country or anywhere else.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
Well, we've established that fetus funerals are not for the masses, so I guess that's a partial victory. 

How is that a "victory", when no one ever claimed it was "the norm"??  Oh yea, it's Tee.  He needs to feel like he was right, in some way, even if he has to make it up. 

When these fringe groups are recognized as the oddball fringes that they are, I guess that's the end of using them as examples of how "human" their fetuses were.  

Who's this "fringe group"?  Parents who mourn for the loss of thie child, going so far as to actually have a *gasp*...funeral?  Wow, now these friends of mine are not only bizarre, not only weird, they're now part of some oddball fringe group.  Frellin amazing    >:(

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2008, 11:44:36 PM »
Well, we've established that fetus funerals are not for the masses, so I guess that's a partial victory.

Have we established that having an abortion is something "the masses" do? I thought we were being told that it was a rare procedure, only done after the mother's careful consideration. Are you somehow implying that it's a common procedure, done as birth control?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »
And they can absolutely chose ADOPTION, if they don't feel ready to invest for 20+yrs.  That removes the woman from having to raise the child, and still keeps the innocent child, who has no choice in the matter, living & breathing

Blather blather blather...

Look around sometime at some of the 'unwanted' children in foster care, orphanages or other facilities that for whatever reason have not been able to be adopted. Can you guarantee that every child put up for adoption will be given a loving home? Every child, regardless of race, color, physical or mental health and development, AIDS babies, crack babies, every single one? No, you can't. And who is going to pay the cost of childbirth - the mother who doesn't want the child, or can't afford to raise the child and probably can't afford to have it anyway? Come on, you can spout a simple-sounding solution, but let's get down to specifics here.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »
And they can absolutely chose ADOPTION, if they don't feel ready to invest for 20+yrs.  That removes the woman from having to raise the child, and still keeps the innocent child, who has no choice in the matter, living & breathing

Blather blather blather...

Way to go H.  Dive right into a debate with demeaning commentary. 

Look around sometime at some of the 'unwanted' children in foster care, orphanages or other facilities that for whatever reason have not been able to be adopted. Can you guarantee that every child put up for adoption will be given a loving home? Every child, regardless of race, color, physical or mental health and development, AIDS babies, crack babies, every single one? No, you can't.

Of course not.  Who would say such a thing??  Are you saying that the alternative is that we kill them because there's the possibility they won't have a loving home??  Sorry, doesn't work for me.  Life far outweighs the alternative of death, since death is a guarantee with an abortion

And who is going to pay the cost of childbirth - the mother who doesn't want the child, or can't afford to raise the child and probably can't afford to have it anyway? Come on, you can spout a simple-sounding solution, but let's get down to specifics here.

Maybe you've heard of it.  It's called adoption. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »
<<Who's this "fringe group"?  Parents who mourn for the loss of thie child, going so far as to actually have a *gasp*...funeral? >>

Yeah, THAT fringe group.  The "funerals for fetuses" bunch.  Go ahead, tell me they're not a bunch a wackos.

<< Wow, now these friends of mine are not only bizarre, not only weird, they're now part of some oddball fringe group.  >>

You got THAT right.

<<Frellin amazing>>

"Sick" is probably closer to the mark.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2008, 12:35:30 AM »
<<Who's this "fringe group"?  Parents who mourn for the loss of thie child, going so far as to actually have a *gasp*...funeral? >>

Yeah, THAT fringe group.  

Ahh, kinda what I've already referenced.  I'll be sure to pass on your reference to how bizarre and twisted they are for how they mourn the loss of their child

Just keep digging, Tee

The "funerals for fetuses" bunch.  Go ahead, tell me they're not a bunch a wackos.

Ok, they're not.  Yea, you're right, sick really does do a better job of describing your level of "compassion" for their loss     >:(

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2008, 12:43:08 AM »
<<Yea, you're right, sick really does do a better job of describing your level of "compassion" for their loss>>

Ohh, bullshit, sirs, this has nothing whatsoever to do with "compassion for their loss."  I've been there myself, more than once.  Most folks have.  This has got more to do with their exhibitionism and their political point-making (or your making political points off of their foolishness) by holding funerals for fetuses.  A more twisted, weird and bizzarro display I have rarely if ever seen.