Author Topic: Is Sara Bothered by these?  (Read 1608 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Is Sara Bothered by these?
« on: July 26, 2010, 05:52:02 PM »
K________ G____
Aug 30, 2008, 9:49am

I am really hoping Palin will self-immolate and bring down the ticket with her. Because if she proves to be a popular choice who doesn’t screw up too badly, she could be really, really dangerous in the years to come.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/26/raw-journolist-emails-on-palins-downs-child/3/#ixzz0up7UGJOa

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/26/raw-journolist-emails-on-palins-downs-child/3/

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Yes she is , something like one third of these things seem insulting, another third merely stupid.

To me the overall effect is complementary to Sara , this is a record of how badly she frightened the main street media and the Democratic party .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Is Sara Bothered by these?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »
It is fin with me if Palin self-immolates, and wrecks the GOP. They are useless. But I am not afraid of her. She has little chance of getting the nomination and no chance of becoming president, Of course, being a defeated candidate will set her up on Easy Street for life. She knows he perks of celebrity.

I am getting tired of hearing how much I am supposed to fear her sorry ass.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
From a Democratic POV I couldn't imagine a better Republican Presidential candidate than Sarah Palin.  She "scares" the Democrats?  LMFAO.  She scares the bejesus out of every thinking person who tries to imagine this bird-brain in the White House.  Stupid and easily misguided as the American people may be, THAT stupid and THAT easily misguided, they ain't.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
She scares the bejesus out of every thinking person who tries to imagine this bird-brain in the White House.  Stupid and easily misguided as the American people may be, THAT stupid and THAT easily misguided, they ain't.

Meanwhile your credentialed Ivy League President, one of the best and brightest they could produce, he was editor of the Harvard Law Review ya know, is leading the country to hell in a hand basket.

Do you really think Americans with service members in their family like to be referred to as hillbillies.

Do you really think the average Joe, working for a living in the private sector, likes to be labeled stupid and gullible by some functionary working for the government, foundation, institution, university or some other tax payer supported organization.

Flyover country is a slur. It says the people living in the heartland don't count.

Screw that.

I hope Sarah or someone like her runs and wins. I want to see the millions of blue jean wearing, economy car driving, WalMart-Target shopping, brown bagger march on DC for the inauguration.

It's funny how you are all power to the people and workers of the world unite, but you aren't for them taking their place at the table.

And that's why Soviet communism failed.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »
I know of no reference made by Obama of the rest of the US as "flyover country" Hell, Chicago is flyover country. Norr have I heard of service members' families referred to as hillbillies.

Palin is uneducated and none too bright. She not likely to get the nomination and will never be president.

I think Obama is a doing as good a job or better as any of the others who were in the primaries. I fail to see why all you reactionaries are beating him up all the time. The country was in a terrible mess when he took office. He has started no wars, there have been no major terrorist attacks.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 03:41:24 PM »
<<Meanwhile your credentialed Ivy League President, one of the best and brightest they could produce, he was editor of the Harvard Law Review ya know, is leading the country to hell in a hand basket.>>

He disappointed a lot of people by catering to the right wing, but that's not exactly "going to hell in a handbasket."  He's doing a lot to clean up an inherited mess from previous GOP (and Democratic) administrations which really did have the country in a handbasket and going to hell.  Little if any of it was Obama's fault.  I fault him mainly for not going nearly far enough in putting your country back on the tracks.

<<Do you really think Americans with service members in their family like to be referred to as hillbillies.>>

I don't know.  Do you think the people of Afghanistan and Iraq and Pakistan and Somalia and the Philippines like having their family members blown to shit, abducted, tortured and raped by the service members in American families?

<<Do you really think the average Joe, working for a living in the private sector, likes to be labeled stupid and gullible by some functionary working for the government, foundation, institution, university or some other tax payer supported organization.>>

About as much as gays like to be labeled faggots by average Joe, or told what's going to happen to them after they die by average Joe's preacher.  About as much as third world people like to tortured, raped and murdered by average Joe's family members in the service.  Maybe less.  Fuck average Joe - - if he's as dumb as you seem to think he is, average Joe needs some serious re-education.

<<Flyover country is a slur. It says the people living in the heartland don't count.>>

It's shorthand for a GOP mentality.  Not to be taken literally.  T.S. Eliot was from flyover country.  So  was William Burroughs.  So was Hoagy Carmichael. 

<<I hope Sarah or someone like her runs and wins. >>

I hope and believe that Americans just aren't that dumb.

<<I want to see the millions of blue jean wearing, economy car driving, WalMart-Target shopping, brown bagger march on DC for the inauguration.>>

Why?  You think they'll suddenly gain about 100 IQ points when Palin wins?

<<It's funny how you are all power to the people and workers of the world unite, but you aren't for them taking their place at the table.>>

It's funny how you seem to think that workers of the world are the caricature invented by the GOP as "ordinary Americans" when most of them are a lot smarter than that.

<<And that's why Soviet communism failed.>>

I'll let you know if I ever figure out why it failed, but right now my gut tells me it was subverted and sabotaged by the West.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 03:51:14 PM »
It is fin with me if Palin self-immolates, and wrecks the GOP. They are useless. But I am not afraid of her. She has little chance of getting the nomination and no chance of becoming president, Of course, being a defeated candidate will set her up on Easy Street for life. She knows he perks of celebrity.

I am getting tired of hearing how much I am supposed to fear her sorry ass.

like you have any say it her political path. she has the control. she leads you pigs around by your snout.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 05:18:55 PM »
I'll let you know if I ever figure out why it failed, but right now my gut tells me it was subverted and sabotaged by the West.

You'll never figure it out, because of arrogant replies like that.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/26/raw-journolist-emails-on-palins-downs-child/3/

Why were news people discussing the use of Palins child ?

To use or not to use her child?

Is it dirty pool or is it justified ?

Something has to be done to discredit her something ,something,something.....

No way an honest journalist can stand by and allow the simple truth to be told something has to be found that will prevent this Alaskan woman from becoming vice president , or even being influential.

The discussion wasn't even whether or not having an agenda was bad for the journalism or not , the discussion was about how much dirty pool was justified by the agenda , journalism for the service of truth itself isn't in the question at all.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »

<<I hope Sarah or someone like her runs and wins. >>

I hope and believe that Americans just aren't that dumb.

Who has ever been interested in telling you the truth about Sara Palin?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 06:27:48 PM »
<<You'll never figure it out, because of arrogant replies like that. >>

That's what I needed to hear.  I was kind of disturbed by my own comment and trying to figure out a way to climb down from it gracefully.  Unfortunately, there's no graceful exit from a dumb-as-shit remark, so I probably would have let it go.  Glad you didn't.  Sorry.

Aren't you at all disturbed by the GOP's claim of a monopoly on the average Joe, and their incessant characterization of him as some anti-tax, anti-"socialized medicine," pro-war, pro-tax-cuts-for-the rich, anti-immigrant, knuckle-dragging, Neanderthal?   You really think the Tea Party represents the average American or the typical man or woman from fly-over country?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 06:36:05 PM »
<<You'll never figure it out, because of arrogant replies like that. >>

That's what I needed to hear.  I was kind of disturbed by my own comment and trying to figure out a way to climb down from it gracefully.  Unfortunately, there's no graceful exit from a dumb-as-shit remark, so I probably would have let it go.  Glad you didn't.  Sorry.

Aren't you at all disturbed by the GOP's claim of a monopoly on the average Joe, and their incessant characterization of him as some anti-tax, anti-"socialized medicine," pro-war, pro-tax-cuts-for-the rich, anti-immigrant, knuckle-dragging, Neanderthal?   You really think the Tea Party represents the average American or the typical man or woman from fly-over country?

Do you really think you have a handle on what the Tea party has been saying?

Your "Neanderthal" reference reveils your assumption that liberalism is advanced above other philosophys , what evidence supports this assumption?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 08:18:50 PM »

You don't get it do you. I doesn't matter what the GOP says. The Tea Party is no more top down than libertarians take their marching orders from some DC wanker.

For a revolutionary, you don't know a revolution when you see one. And it didn't just start.

Look what Dean did harnessing the new technology of the internet. Look how Palin uses Twitter and Facebook.

And look what the establishment did with the Dean Scream. Same thing they are doing to Palin.

She is dumb because they told you she was dumb.

You are dumb because you believed them.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 08:25:50 PM »
sarah palin, one day will get the last laugh, if she isn't already giggling a bit now.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:03 PM »
<<You don't get it do you. I doesn't matter what the GOP says. The Tea Party is no more top down than libertarians take their marching orders from some DC wanker.>>

You're confusing how the Tea Parties may have started with what they turned into.  They are definitely the reactionary face of the GOP.  Maybe they didn't start top-down but they're being harnessed and played by the GOP.  Their key points - - lower taxes, no  so-called "socialized medicine" - - are the theme song of the GOP right wing.  Anti-immigrant, ooops, anti-illegal-immigrant, shows they're either kissing cousins of the covert racists that the GOP captured with its Southern Strategy or else they're the same people but about 40 years older.  It'll be a whiter country when the illegals are all gone, the legals they can deal with later.

<<For a revolutionary, you don't know a revolution when you see one. And it didn't just start.>>

The Tea Party a revolution?  LMFAO.  These folks are the counter-revolution to the New Deal.  Nothing more, nothing less.  They're reactionaries in every sense of the word.  Wanting to hold onto as much of your assets as you possibly can, while minimizing any social obligation to the less fortunate is not revolutionary in any meaningful sense of the word.

<<Look what Dean did harnessing the new technology of the internet. Look how Palin uses Twitter and Facebook.>>

Now you're confusing revolution with radical technological innovation. 

<<And look what the establishment did with the Dean Scream. Same thing they are doing to Palin.>>

It's not the same thing when one person is maligned unfairly over a single minor lapse in taste or judgment and another is rightfully portrayed in her own time after time as a barely literate ignoramus.

<<She is dumb because they told you she was dumb.>>

That's absurd.  She's dumb because she says dumb things almost every time she opens her mouth and most people catch on to that as soon as they see or hear it.

<<You are dumb because you believed them.>>

I believe my own eyes and ears.  I know what she said and I can't think of another politician on the scene today who's anywhere near that level of stupidity.