Author Topic: Barney Fag goes on yet another liberal rampage  (Read 1064 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Barney Fag goes on yet another liberal rampage
« on: July 27, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »
Barney Fag goes on yet another liberal rampage

Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank caused a scene when he demanded a $1 senior discount on his ferry fare to Fire Island's popular gay haunt, The Pines, last Friday. Frank was turned down by ticket clerks at the dock in Sayville because he didn't have the required Suffolk County Senior Citizens ID. A witness reports, "Frank made such a drama over the senior rate that I contemplated offering him the dollar to cool down the situation." Frank made news last year when he was spotted looking uncomfortable around a bevy of topless, well-built men at the Pines Annual Ascension Beach Party. Frank's spokesperson confirmed to Page Six that his partner, James Ready, asked the ticket office for a regular ticket for himself and a senior ticket for Frank, "but was turned down because Frank didn't have a resident ID."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sorry_barney_no_discount_BSco6dW9b1VTgrL7GcCFrN#ixzz0uuZE94pI
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:19:03 PM by Kramer »

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Barney Fag goes on yet another liberal rampage
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:41:24 PM »
Ferry Fare, how symbolic. Barney is such a bitch. Poor Jim.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »
if true....amazing
what a tight-wad!
one time some nut was holding up the checkout line bickering over 18 cents
it went on and on as the line kept getting longer & longer
after awhile i finally i said to checkout clerk
"hell my time is worth something....here is a dollar let get this train moving again"
i just bet Barney is a horrible tipper

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:19:53 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »
I fail to see how a demand for a senior discount is related to Frank being gay. It seems rather petty of Suffolk County not to just give a senior discount to any senior. It could not cost them as much as the irritation it causes those denied the discount. I have never been asked for a senior ID anywhere, except Honolulu's the Bus asks you to show your Medicare card. I have never been in a line slowed down by anyone asking for ID. Usually, an ADC card is rejected or a Visa is declined, and that is rare.

This is as insignificant an attack on Frank or anyone as has ever been posted in this forum, really.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
I fail to see how a demand for a senior discount is related to Frank being gay. It seems rather petty of Suffolk County not to just give a senior discount to any senior. It could not cost them as much as the irritation it causes those denied the discount. I have never been asked for a senior ID anywhere, except Honolulu's the Bus asks you to show your Medicare card. I have never been in a line slowed down by anyone asking for ID. Usually, an ADC card is rejected or a Visa is declined, and that is rare.

This is as insignificant an attack on Frank or anyone as has ever been posted in this forum, really.

I fail to see any reason why any of us should know he's gay but surly he's the one that emphasis it and uses it to promote his agenda and political career. And speaking of gay he acts like a bitch and these current antics support my opinion. Plus if you ever saw him in and interview he's extremely hostile and hates being questioned although he's nice to reporters he considers friends.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 11:15:11 PM »
Some day, Kramer, you will get your wish and Frank will kiss you full on the lips.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."