Author Topic: GOP Obstructionism  (Read 1574 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GOP Obstructionism
« on: December 06, 2006, 01:03:08 PM »
Wow, the worm has finally turned hasn't it?  How it must eat at you guys to see your blessed GOP actually doing all the very things that they claimed the Dems were doing.  This is just pure sour grapes.  Even RR must be disgusted with this.  I doubt Sirs will though.

Republicans Set Obstacles for Incoming Democrats
"Like a retreating army, Republicans are tearing up railroad track and planting legislative land mines to make it harder for Democrats to govern when they take power in Congress next month," the Wall Street Journal reports.

"Already, the Republican leadership has moved to saddle the new Democratic majority with responsibility for resolving $463 billion in spending bills for the fiscal year that began Oct. 1... The unstated goal is to disrupt the Democratic agenda and make it harder for the new majority to meet its promise to reinstitute 'pay-as-you-go' budget rules, under which new costs or tax cuts must be offset to protect the deficit from growing."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2006/12/06/republicans_set_obstacles_for_incoming_democrats.html

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: GOP Obstructionism
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 07:24:16 PM »
If they are leaving the spending bills to the dems they are leaving the pork to them as well.

Seems like a generous gesture to me.

Dems eat prok don't they?

Mucho

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 07:33:26 PM »
If they are leaving the spending bills to the dems they are leaving the pork to them as well.

Seems like a generous gesture to me.

Dems eat prok don't they?

Better eating prok than being one:

Doesnt hat guy in the middle look just like Danny Hastert?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 07:46:30 PM »
Doesnt hat guy in the middle look just like Danny Hastert?

More like ted kennedy