Author Topic: When Dealing With Democrats  (Read 449 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
When Dealing With Democrats
« on: October 28, 2010, 02:13:47 AM »
When Dealing With Democrats assume they are lying.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: When Dealing With Democrats
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 10:18:32 AM »
I know nobody cares about Alex Sink. I really don't either. But stupid XO endorsed her and she was recently caught cheating during the debate and then she was caught lying about it.

----------------

When a make-up artist handed a phone with a campaign-aide's message to Alex Sink, a "no notes" rule was already being broken by the Democrat's campaign. Sink blamed aide/lobbyist Brian May for the problem and fired him.

But we wanted to know: What did Sink and the make-up artist talk about before she was handed the phone? Not much, Sink said this morning.

"She put this phone in my face and she said, 'I don't know who this is from' and I turned around and I looked and I said I ? I couldn't tell, really, what it was,'' Sink said when questioned by a Herald/Times reporter.

But John King, a co-host of the debate, said on CNN Tuesday that CNN reviewed an audio clip that clearly reveals that the makeup artist alerted Sink about the message.

"We listened very closely to the audio,'' King said, "And the makeup artist, when she approached Alex Sink, said, 'I have a message from the staff.' And at that point they looked, it was on a cell phone... It was essentially advice after the last segment of the debate telling her if that question comes up again,
remember this, and be more aggressive when Rick Scott questions you.''

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2010/10/did-alex-sink-lie-about-debate-cheat-flap.html

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: When Dealing With Democrats
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
RR, XO is a worthless dolt and that is being kind. He voted for OBama too.

As we can see by the polls millions of Americans that voted for Obama have seen their mistake and will be correcting it next Tuesday (Democrats should vote on Wednesday!). XO is doubling down on Obama, how dumb is that?