Author Topic: Put me in charge.....  (Read 2532 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Put me in charge.....
« on: January 07, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
Put me in charge ...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs
or Ho Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the
powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth
control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine
and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol,
smoke or get tats or piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain
our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your ?home? will be subject to inspections anytime
and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and
your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a
"government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public
housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and
your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary.
If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning"
and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn?t that long ago that taking someone
else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make
them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make
bad choices.

[em]

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Put me in charge.....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 01:52:48 AM »
Maybe you need to make them turn White as well.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 02:11:46 AM »
What the frell??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
Hey racist..... dont ya know there are more whites on food stamps than any other race in America?

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-welfareblack.htm

Next dumbass response?...or are ya foldin?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:33:27 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
I can't even begin to entertain how the frell Xo pulled that racist garbage out of your post C.  Reminds me of when then Representative Charlie Rangel publically (& proudly I might add) embarrassed himself by referencing that Republicans don't say the n-word (as if they ever did in the 1st place) any more, they just say let's cut taxes
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 02:03:17 PM »
I can't even begin to entertain how the frell Xo pulled that racist garbage out of your post C.  

It's because XO is a racist...either subconsciously, or consciously...who knows?
but it's obvious with his comment he just automatically assumes when you talk food
stamps and welfare....well that must be about blacks....ha!...when in reality whites
receive more food stamps. SIRS in my opinion liberalism in and of itself has many racist
tendencies and here is a another perfect example with XO's comment. Whats funny is
liberals assume they have the moral highground and don't even realize that they are racists.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 01:02:40 AM »

What a great idea.

How does this relate to putting them to work?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
The crack about 22 inch rims and loud music seem to suggest that you were ranting against irresponsible Black people. 99% of those with outrageous wheels and deafening music here where I live are Black. I assume that this is rather universal.

I am all for everyone getting a job. But I imagine that getting a job with a tycoon like "Christians" would be easier for a White person, regardless of their wheels or noise.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 05:46:27 PM »
The crack about 22 inch rims and loud music seem to suggest that you were ranting against irresponsible Black people. 99% of those with outrageous wheels and deafening music here where I live are Black. I assume that this is rather universal.

I am all for everyone getting a job. But I imagine that getting a job with a tycoon like "Christians" would be easier for a White person, regardless of their wheels or noise.

I think you are buying into a steriotype.

bsb

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 06:44:48 PM »
While reading the opening post be sure to realize that it was written by someone who purports to be for LESS government. It's like the anti-abortionists, most pretend to be for less government, yet they want "their government" to control the size of your family. If the super whacko, super religious, super right, has their way they'd have their "smaller" government control every aspect of your life from who you worship to how many children you have. 

bsb

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »
One of the functions of a society is to take care of those who cannot take care of themselves.

To that end there has never been a country on the face of the planet as generous in that capacity
as the United States and we have been able to do that through the productivity of hard working
Americans and capitalism that allowed us to develop our talents and pursue a career.

That has changed over the the last few decades primarily due to Democrats not only
catering to, but indeed cultivating a whole sub-culture of dependency for their own power
and greed.

50% of the people in this country don't pay taxes while the other half is getting
damned tired of the burden and the fact is this trend is destroying our country.

The Obama-Gvt-Nanny-Crowd is attempting to feed this monster for a whole lotta reasons,
none of them any good, when in fact we should be ratcheting down the support of these
parasites who through decades of gvt goodies and support fully expect and feel they are
entitled to it.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 06:49:28 PM »
It's like the anti-abortionists, most pretend to be for less government,
yet they want "their government" to control the size of your family.

I am on record and will state once again.
I do not support a law suddenly outlawing abortion.
The best way is to educate and expose the ghastly-ness of abortion and what it really is.

bsb

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 06:56:22 PM »
>>What the frell??<<

What the fuck kind of pansy would use the word "frell"??

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »
While reading the opening post be sure to realize that it was written by someone who purports to be for LESS government.

CU didn't write that post.

bsb

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 08:22:52 PM »
Well I don't know what your browser is picking up but mine isn't showing any URL. Shouldn't these posters be giving credit?

bsb