Author Topic: Birther II  (Read 2249 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Birther II
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 02:11:54 AM »
How could Condi Rice ever sell herself as an expert? When she was National Security Adviser, we had the worst security disaster in the history of the nation. Her academic expertise is in the Soviet Union, which, need I remind you, no longer exists. Condi will not run and with Palin could never raise the money to come close to winning. WORMS (White Old Rich Men) still control the money of the oligarchy.

Palin is not so much a leader as a person who quit her elected job to peddle a mediocre book that she did not personally write.

The Republicans could have an all Black West-Cain ticket, or Cain-West ticket with expertise on anthem singing and pizza marketing as well, but I don't see that happening, either.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 09:26:10 PM »
The Republicans could have an all Black West-Cain ticket, or Cain-West ticket with expertise on anthem singing and pizza marketing as well, but I don't see that happening, either.

Oh yes I would definately vote for that!

Anyone here that would have a qualm voteing for Cain or West?

Rice or Palin?

Trump or Perrot?

Ok ,the Trump Perrot ticket is me kidding around , The Cain, West, Rice, Palin slate really does appeal to me.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 11:29:16 PM »
Ross Perot was born in 1930, that means that this year he will be 81. I am certain that he will not be on any ballot for president.

Cain has never won an election for anything, so you can count him out.

West is unlikely, Rice has said she isn't interested. I expect that the GOP might let Palin speak at the convention, perhaps at a less popular time.

West has no platform other than spouting negativity and waving the flag. Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. I expect he will not be reelected in 2012. Cain is a pizza guy, Come on. He has no more talent than Papa John. So no, I would not vote for either of them.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 07:31:23 PM »
Ross Perot was born in 1930, that means that this year he will be 81. I am certain that he will not be on any ballot for president.

Cain has never won an election for anything, so you can count him out.

West is unlikely, Rice has said she isn't interested. I expect that the GOP might let Palin speak at the convention, perhaps at a less popular time.

West has no platform other than spouting negativity and waving the flag. Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. I expect he will not be reelected in 2012. Cain is a pizza guy, Come on. He has no more talent than Papa John. So no, I would not vote for either of them.

I see you admitting that you do not know much about Herman Cain.

I wish Rice were interested , she would be the best and most appropriately educated canadate in the feild .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 10:24:57 PM »
I agree that Rice has a better education than the others mentioned.

I do not think that she could raise enough money to stage an effective campaign. I am not sure of the others, either.

Okay, so Cain ran for the Senate and came in second. That is unlikely to cut it. And then there is the cancer thing.

He won't be the nominee. Watch and see.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 02:19:41 AM »
I agree that Rice has a better education than the others mentioned.

I do not think that she could raise enough money to stage an effective campaign. I am not sure of the others, either.

Okay, so Cain ran for the Senate and came in second. That is unlikely to cut it. And then there is the cancer thing.

He won't be the nominee. Watch and see.

I try to subtract the slickness I see in advertisements for canadates, I try to ignore their haircut and their nice suit , especially I try to ignore which of the canadates has the most numerous advertisement.

As Robert Burns might say , that is but the Guneas stamp.

Jim Malcolm - A Man's A Man for All That