Author Topic: Birther II  (Read 2252 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Birther II
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:19:31 PM »

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Birther II
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »
Even if it were true, so what.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »

It wouldn't affect her eligibility to serve as President, but it would certainly damage her credibility.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 12:26:28 AM »

It wouldn't affect her eligibility to serve as President, but it would certainly damage her credibility.

At this point it's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Clinton, Carter, Obama, Biden, Edwards and Gore have all lowered the bar so low that Palin's tinsy winsy act (if indeed she did anything wrong) covering up a personal family matter isn't a big deal or even much news. I think it's safe to say that anybody running against a Democrat will be tarred, feathered, libeled and thrown in the mud; their reputation will be ruined and they will be the brunt of intense examination and false accusations. Of course there is a willing press ready to assist in any way possible in the ruination of these people and their families. Bare in mind that Bristol Palin has been targeted for abuse but still she ended up in 2nd place on Dancing With The Stars and she made about $1/2 million dollars last year. The Right is onto the liberal scum playbook and not buying much of it.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 12:46:27 AM »
So if she lied to the American people about Trig, you wouldn't have a problem with it, because the bar was lowered by other folks? What does that say about us as a people?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »
I hardly think anyone needs to feel bad for Bristol Palin or her mother. So ,ong as palin is not running any part f the government, I really don't care about her or her family.

If Palin lied, the Trig is Bristol's son, then it simply means that Palin's parenting practice of preaching abstinence is doubly foolish, and,of course, it reveals that Palin is simply a liar.

It hardly matters. Palin's political career seems to be at an end. She made her money and had far more than the 15 minutes of fame that she merited.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 02:31:39 AM »
Is there any lie a potential candidate could tell that would disqualify them from further consideration for higher office? And i'm not limiting this to status that would disqualify then constitutionally from holding that office.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »
So if she lied to the American people about Trig, you wouldn't have a problem with it, because the bar was lowered by other folks? What does that say about us as a people?

I think this theory is on par with the 9/11 Conspiracy. With Obama the birth cert complaint is legitimate because he has not shown one yet and what he showed doesn't qualify.

Let's get real here, people talk, where was the baby born, who delivered it, was any of Palin's daughters running around looking pregnant? And the prior cover-up was going on because she had a crystal ball and knew McCain was going to pick her for VP. For all I know when the baby was born McCain might not have been the chosen one yet.

All this is just silly.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 12:11:43 PM »
I think this theory is on par with the 9/11 Conspiracy. With Obama the birth cert complaint is legitimate because he has not shown one yet and what he showed doesn't qualify.

The one he showed would get him a US passport (which indicates that the person is a US citizen) and indicates that he was born in a US state. It therefore qualifies.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »
I hardly think anyone needs to feel bad for Bristol Palin or her mother. So ,ong as palin is not running any part f the government, I really don't care about her or her family.

If Palin lied, the Trig is Bristol's son, then it simply means that Palin's parenting practice of preaching abstinence is doubly foolish, and,of course, it reveals that Palin is simply a liar.

It hardly matters. Palin's political career seems to be at an end. She made her money and had far more than the 15 minutes of fame that she merited.

she had a major impact on the Nov election and I resume she will continue to have a major impact in 2012. too bad for losers like you.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 12:49:14 PM »

The one he showed would get him a US passport (which indicates that the person is a US citizen) and indicates that he was born in a US state. It therefore qualifies.

It won't work in AZ or OK, soon I hope, then we will see the official cert; or not...

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »
she had a major impact on the Nov election and I resume she will continue to have
 a major impact in 2012.

She lost. McCain lost. She will not have any impact on whom they choose in 2012.

Stick a fork in her.

She's done.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 08:06:43 PM »
she had a major impact on the Nov election and I resume she will continue to have
 a major impact in 2012.

She lost. McCain lost. She will not have any impact on whom they choose in 2012.

Stick a fork in her.

She's done.

you wish but you are the last person she would listen to.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »
Palin can continue to flail helplessly about, but she has lost her audience. It's not up to me: I knew she was a phony from the start. It is the reactionary moron crowd that once supported her and no longer does that she has lost.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 12:52:21 AM »
I would really like a Rice -Palin or a Palin -Rice ticket, I could vote for it with a lot of confidence that i was voteing in a very good leader and a very well educated expert on foreign affairrs.

That feminists who have sold their soul to the Demoncrats would contort themselves into rediculous positions to oppose the double distaff ticket is just entertainment gravy.